Ratings for Dr. Diane I. Duncan

I was having trouble doing normal everyday tasks. Plastics Surgical Associates Re: Dr Diane Duncan The care I received from Dr Duncan and her staff was exceptional. From the first call to make an appointment, my initial visit, pre op, surgery, to the follow up visit the level of compassion and professionalism has been exemplary. I could not ask for a better experience and my results exceeded my expectations. Being met with a smile and a friendly greeting puts patients at ease. The entire office staff made a point to know my name and be friendly. Dr Duncan herself is a perfectionist. She is the type of doctor you put your trust into when you need surgery. Dr Duncan explained in great detail the procedure, and post surgical care I needed to do for optimal results. Dr Duncan even reiterated to my husband and caregiver the need to follow post op procedures for the best results. I highly recommend Dr Diane Duncan and Plastic Surgical Associates to anyone needing plastic or reconstructive surgery. My results are amazing and if ever I need something else fixed I will contact Dr Duncan. If you are looking for a great surgeon and a wonderful staff start with Dr Diane Duncan. Sincerely, Kathleen Crossey-Koehler

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

Dr. Diane Duncan was professional and helped with a difficult rare condition. Her staff were encouraging and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

I would highly recommend seeing another surgeon. The facility is poorly ran, with new employees weekly who are not properly trained whatsoever. Each time I visited for a recheck, Dr. Duncan embarrassed and belittled her employees right in front of me. And when I did have issues regarding my healing, the office manager Sara could care less, insisting it was my fault I wasn't healing properly and that they were too busy to get me in to see the doctor. I will never step foot in this facility again. It's time for this doctor to put the scalpel down.

Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Duncan and her staff made me feel comfortable (like family), answered all my questions and were readily available when I called the office with follow up questions. I had a breast augmentation (replacement after 13 years) and I ended up with better results!! Very, very happy , thank you. Would highly recommend Dr. Duncan and her entire staff.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Had upper and lower eyelift. I was looking tired and haggard. Love the results! Dr. Duncan is a professional that you can trust and have confidence in her skill as a surgeon! The staff was great! They were ready and prepared to help you with what ever you needed. I highly recommend Dr. Diane Duncan!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. Duncan works with a Laser company and knows so much about the use of Lasers. She is great. She is open and lets the patient know what part of the outcome is their part. I appreciated that. I felt beautiful after my procedure.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Duncan performed a breast augmentation on me a few months ago and I couldn't be happier! After having 2 kids and breast feeding I was nearly an A cup, now I am a full C cup and the girls are gorgeous! Helpful staff, and excellent doctor. I would recommend Dr. Duncan 100%!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Duncan refused to allow receptionist to schedule a visit for me when I had concerns about the outcome of a surgical procedure. Instead, she had the receptionist ask me to send a picture! Consider this unprofessional and disrespectful of a paying customer.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Duncan performed various body procedures on me. She created a special plan of procedures that would enhance my features & sculpt my body so I’d look & feel my best. Dr. Duncan & her amazing staff have always been courteous, friendly , nurturing & very accommodating- which is relieving before & after surgery. The staff is very knowledgeable & helpful. I call the office whenever I have a problem & someone will either assist me or call me back. The office is busy but the staff and Dr. Duncan manage to make time for their clients. I’ve always felt self-conscious about my body until I visited Dr. Duncan. She gave me an amazing body; I feel so good about myself. Dr. Duncan is very knowledgeable & will go beyond her duties as a plastic surgeon. She cares about her patients, & I am so glad she has been a part of my body transformation. Did I mention how great I look? I look & feel HOT! I finally can wear those skimpy bikinis & tight tops. I highly recommend her as your plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr. Duncan made sure I understood all of the procedures and made me feel completely comfortable. She, and her staff, were available for any questions, and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. I am very happy with my results and no longer feel that I look tired. I look refreshed and that's exactly what I wanted.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Dr. Diane I. Duncan's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Fort Collins, CO