Ratings for Dr. John M. Baldauf

Amazing and honest, He was able to rectify my issue with ease and precision. His explanation of what I would go through was exact and artful. I could not have been blessed with a better Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

It is often said that office staff can make or break a doctor, in this case his immediate staff helped to make what was a bad situation into a great outcome! I waited over 5 1/2 years for my hip replacement due to a nightmare workman's comp case, then at the last minute was switched to Dr Baldauf and his team. From the first appointment I felt comfortable and reassured that I was in good hands. I had a few hitches in my recovery, not due to the surgery, and his team stood by me through it all! At times they spent their own time to find solutions to my problems.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr Baldauf performed the surgery to repair my broken knee cap. He was very informative before and after the surgery in explaining what needed to be done and the steps that I would need to go through during the healing and rehab process. If there was any complaint to be made, it would be the actual DOC office itself - the waiting room furniture is not friendly for someone who has to keep their leg straight without bending it. But this complaint is against DOC office furniture, it is not against Dr Bauldauf and his surgical abilities and talents. My sincere thanks for the great work he does! I also thought his physician assistant was very helpful also.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Went to Dr. Baldauf more or less by chance after fracturing my tibia. I had a 29 year old knee replacement that needed replaced, but I also had a rare giant cell tumor unbeknownst to me or anyone else. Dr. Baldauf took extra time to research my case beyond my expectations, and was, perhaps, more prepared than another doctor may have been once surgery began. Although he seemed grim and serious when diagnosing me, I know now that that was because my case was grim and puzzling! The knee replacement was successful and the additional work he had to do to create the support needed has worked out very well. As my recovery has progressed, including very rapid healing considering my age and the unusual factors of my case, Dr. Baldauf's persona has lightened up considerably. He is knowledgeable, caring and dedicated to doing a great job for his patients. He was direct and truthful in his discussion of my options, but that's what I expect from a doctor. At 2.5 months post-surgery I am walking short distances independently, and I use a cane only for long distances. I feel fortunate to have found him, will use him in the future and would highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again to Dr. Baldauf!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

he saved my life! I was not able to walk and now im playing tennis. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

In 8/13 I had hip repl surgery...in surgery, he fractured my pelvic, damaged lymph glands in leg & damaged the sciatic nerve which also caused danage to muscle in leg. I now have permanent swelling and numbness from knee to toes.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I have 2 experiences with Dr. Baldauf. The first was in October 2010. My husband had broken his leg and was taken to St Rose Siena. Dr Baldauf was the surgeon on duty. He examined and diagnosed the injury. He consulted with John and advised him of his choices. Based on Dr. Baldauf's knowledge, expertise, and manner, John chose to have Dr. Baldauf perform the surgery. The outcome was successful. All follow up appointments were with Dr. Baldauf, who treated both of us with respect and understanding. Both the surgery and the healing process were successful -- John never had a subsequent issue with his leg. The second experience was in August 2014. I elected to have a total hip replacement and chose Dr. Baldauf based on his knowledge, expertise, and passion for what the calling he has -- to provide excellent care for his patients. My surgery was a success, I am healed completely, and back to my full active exercise routine and life. And both my legs are the same length, which I attribute to Dr. Baldauf's passion and pride he takes in his work. I highly recommend Dr. Baldauf to anyone who is a candidate for surgery.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Three cheers for Dr. Baldauf! I had difficulty from a previous knee surgery and Dr. Baldauf went right in and fixed the problem. If you're looking for an awesome knee surgeon, look no further! I am so happy I found him. Now I'm dancing again, with NO pain. Hooray!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I am finally free from the constant pain from my right hip, after hip surgery last week. Dr. Baldauf is the "Best". He cuts through the fluff, and tells the patient his opinion of what needs to be done. The patient makes the decision with the expertise of Dr. Baldauf's discussion with the patient of the alternatives. The time spent in the waiting room was a bit long, but when it was my turn to see the MA and Doctor, I was treated with dignity and respect for my issue. All of the staff was professional and personable. Many good remarks in the hospital about Dr. Baldauf and his patients who have had the same procedure a mine. Next appointment with Dr. Baldauf is in one week, and I look forward to this meeting with Dr. Baldauf and his Staff!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I am so happy I found this Dr.! He's to the point, but gives you options. Explained everything to me so I could make the best decision for me. And I found everyone at the office including the Dr. was beyond nice and ran on time! I had surgery and it went great! i would highly recommend this Dr. and his team as would every nurse I came into contact with at the hospital who found out he was my dr.!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. John M. Baldauf's Credentials

• Spanish

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1988)