Ratings for Dr. David Sellars

very unprofessional. waited almost an hour and he was rude and did not return calls. when I complained he told me to find another doctor. have never seen anyone so uninterested in a patient.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

I love Dr. Sellers and his staff! They are very helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Dr. Sellars was the doctor who saw my daughter in the hospital after she was born. When we went to him for her first check up, he found she was losing weight because I had a low milk supply. He told me where to go to get Milk Thistle, which he said would help increase my milk supply. I'm glad I called the lactation nurses at the hospital, since the correct herb is Blessed Thistle. I also looked online and discovered Milk Thistle is not to be taken while breastfeeding, and is used to cleanse the liver. When I talked to him and mentioned this, he told me that they were the same herb, and Milk Thistle is what I should be taking. As I new mother, I had lots of questions, and he never returned any of my phone calls, and I was on hold for 20 minutes just waiting to talk to the nurse practitioner. We waited over an hour in the back for him to come to the room. I switched doctors rather quickly, and would not reccomend this man to anyone for any reason.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

Dr. Sellars has always been on time and has a very excellent bed side manner. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone, as I am a senior citizen and have been to many Doctors I would not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2005