Ratings for Dr. Eric Hentschel

He is one of the best! So glad to see him for my mother for almost 3 yes excellent. I take my mom from Toronto)(oakridges) takes us about almost 2 hrs but worth the drive to see him 😊

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Has been treating my mother for about 15 years ... always kind, doesnt rush her, patient. Pretty excellent.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Excellen DR. I drive my mom hrs to visit him each time. Because I don't live in kitchener it's worth the drive . Very good dr.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I can not believe the negative feedback....I went in to the hospital and was terrified....after being admitted late at night, the first thing the next morning, I met Dr. Hentschel. He was so caring, easy to talk to and was very patient.....I was diagnosed with respiratory failure and he stressed it was serious....he has been so attentive and really explains....not a rude man I keep reading about at all and trust me, I have been to some doctors that I would NEVER go to again....I would highly recommend him and others have had positive feedback to me as we. He also told me that my family doctor in very good!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

this man is just plain rude with bad attitude and many people agree on this

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Looking through the ratings, I wonder if we are all talking about the same doctor? Dr. Hentschel treated my bilateral pulmonary embolisms. He did not rush, he explained my condition thoroughly, listened to my symptoms, asked a lot of questions and treated me with the utmost respect! I understand he is very knowlegable and highly respected in his field. He was open to discussions about my treatment options and I feel as though I am in very capable hands!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I waited almost a year to see this man. I had repeated diagnosis of pneumonia over five years. When I arrived I was in fairly good health, but my family doctor wanted me to see him anyway to try and discover why I kept getting sick. He took my X-rays and started throwing them on the floor of his office and then proceeded to tell me that I wasn't sick - I was fat. (Granted I could lose 30 pounds). He told me that I probably had a type of asthma that wouldn't show up in tests and he was going to test me for it. I laughed, thinking that he was joking, so he started yelling at me. He got me so upset that I started to cry and then he told me I needed to take anti-depressants. What a horrible horrible man. Do not go to see him unless you want to be ridiculed and called crazy. He is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Very knowledgeable - he knows what he's talking about! My family doctor diagnosed me with asthma without doing any tests. Dr. Hentschel actually did the investigations and ruled out alternate diagnoses. I feel confident in the care I receive from him and know I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Extremely helpful and caring, in diagnosing and explaining my lung disease. Used very understandable language and was very thorough while treating me and following up my recovery. I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring respiratory treatment.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

I saw Dr.Hentschel when I was very ill and had been to a lot of other Dr. who could not seem to figure out what was wrong with me. He was not extremely knowledgeable, however he quickly referred me to a top dr. in the field who could figure it out and I have had the best of care since. I don't remember him having GREAT bedside manner, but he got the job done quickly and was not afraid to say he did not know.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2009