Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Kittle

We move a lot and he is our favorite dentist of all time. He is intelligent, patient and kind. He saw our youngest child for an emergency even though she was not his patient yet. I also love how open the office is about showing you cleaning procedures and having parents in the back. They know they have nothing to hide and it shows. He is also an actual board certified pediatric dentist. If you really dig, you will find out that a lot of them are just family dentists who practice pediatrics. A+

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

We have gone to Dr Kittle for years. Even though my kids are 17 and 18 they still want to see him. We love him.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Always have to wait 30 to 45 min past appt time to be seen. Very disappointed, should have been referred to oral surgeon. One and half tanks of nitrous and 5 hours later the dentist still did not have the four teeth extracted. He even had to cancel patients. Would have been much less traumatic for my child to have been sedated in an oral surgeons office for the extractions.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

Dr. Kittle has the ability to sooth my child even during the most uncomfortable procedures...I wouln't take my children to any other dentist!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

Dr. Kittle is a wonderful pediatric dentist. He is very intelligent and he knows what he is doing. He is great with kids and helping them to feel at ease. He is absolutley amazing at what he does!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2004