Dr. Adrian Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adrian Lee

My experience with Dr. Lee and his staff was excellent. I had an eyelid lift and although I thought that I should have more done, Dr. Lee told me that it would unnecessary to have any additional surgery done. I appreciate his honesty - he is not in this just for the money, I like his integrity. I have recommended Dr. Lee to my friends.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr Lee performed a full belt lipectomy with tummy tuck and breast lift in one go. It was a long and complicated surgery that took many hours under at Valley Surgical Center. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lee for his skill, bedside manner, care and attention to detail, understanding... I can not say enough. I met with several surgeons before choosing Dr. Lee and upon my husband and I meeting with him, we both knew immediately he was the surgeon we wanted. The results are almost unbelievable. the before and afters look like different people and certainly not the results of a bit of plastics work. I never imagined the results would be this dramatic or natural. People know I've lost a lot of weight. they do not know I had so much work done nor can they tell. As a surgeon, he gave me all the information i needed, answered all my 'dumb' questions, and continues to provide excellent follow up care 6 months later. I now understand why hospital staff all said I was in excellent hands when they heard I was using Dr. Lee. I can not speak highly enough of Dr. Lee or his skills.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I had an abdominoplasty done by Dr. Lee in January of 2017. From the very first consultation to the last follow up appointment, Dr. Lee and his staff were fantastic. They made sure I knew exactly what the procedure entailed and what to expect for the recovery. The procedure was done at Valley Surgery Centre - they were also phenomenal. The surgery went perfectly and the results were amazing! Dr. Lee is clearly very good at his work and his enthusiasm shows. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I had breast augmentation and Tommy tack, everything was well explain and I have to said that the doctor took the best decision; I love they way my breasts looks natural and tomy is flat.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Recently done a grade 2 inverted nipple surgery which took him 5 mins to perform. At the cost of $514. He assured me that nipple will pop out after procedure but after a week, I barely noticed any difference. Nipple is still retracted. Very disappointed. Hopefully he'll fix it.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone! He is extremely competent and is staff is excellent. I had bilateral reduction after breast cancer and I couldn't be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I had multiple surgeries done by Dr. Lee and was extremely satisfied with the results. He is very knowledgeable and makes the whole process run smoothly. Overall an extremely good experience.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I had an MSP covered breast reduction performed by Dr Lee and I could not be happier with the results. My recovery was great and always felt at ease with plenty of confidence in Dr Lee. I would definitely recommend Dr Lee and very greatful for such a positive experience.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Excellent Service, DR lee knows what is doing, I"am very very happy with my breast reduction, no back pain, friendly staff.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Very positive experience with Dr. Lee and his staff. I am very pleased with results of my surgery and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Adrian Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2000)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 1995)

Neighborhood Health Partnership