Dr. Adrian Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adrian Lee

I highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone! He is extremely competent and is staff is excellent. I had bilateral reduction after breast cancer and I couldn't be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I had multiple surgeries done by Dr. Lee and was extremely satisfied with the results. He is very knowledgeable and makes the whole process run smoothly. Overall an extremely good experience.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I had an MSP covered breast reduction performed by Dr Lee and I could not be happier with the results. My recovery was great and always felt at ease with plenty of confidence in Dr Lee. I would definitely recommend Dr Lee and very greatful for such a positive experience.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Excellent Service, DR lee knows what is doing, I"am very very happy with my breast reduction, no back pain, friendly staff.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Very positive experience with Dr. Lee and his staff. I am very pleased with results of my surgery and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

He has no tact for handling his patients. He makes inappropriate comments towards you and your condition, he doesn't treat you with respect. If covered by msp and assigned him, get a new doctor.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

This was my first cosmetic procedure and the process was easy, smooth and successful. I felt confident and comfortable, even though I was quite nervous. I am extremely happy with the procedure and would have no problem recommending him to anyone interested in a procedure.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I had very positive experience being treated by Dr. Lee and his office staff for breast reconstruction after a mastectomy due to cancer. Throughout the entire process from the initial consultation to the final reconstruction surgery and the many appointments in between, he was caring, considerate and empathetic. He gave me time to ask all my questions and he took the time to explain the whole process in detail so I could make an informed decision. I am very pleased with results of my surgery and I would highly recommend Dr. Lee.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I have a great experience having a breast reduction. Friendly staff and Dr Adrian Lee was prompt, kind and gave me amazing results.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Staff were all rude and incompetent address on social media platforms hasnt been updated... Went to wrong office no one told me this over the phone and when I called all morning to find out where I actually needed to be no one answered the phone ... terrible experience for my 5 year old and I.

Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Adrian Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2000)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 1995)