Ratings for Dr. Adrian Lee

Dr. Lee performed two reconstructive surgeries on me that were related to a breast cancer diagnosis. He did a really great job on the reconstruction. I am grateful to have had him as my surgeon. The results were much better then I thought they would be and he went above and beyond to ensure that the results were as good as possible. The office staff were also so helpful and supportive. Thank you so much, Dr. Lee and team!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr Lee was amazing from start to finish! He had to be very creative as he was working with double mastectomy and severely radiated skin. He created two beautiful breasts; truly a miracle given what he had to work with! He explained each procedure thoroughly as well as possible complications. I felt so comfortable working with Dr Lee, I would definitely highly recommend him to anyone looking for a highly skilled, competent, artistic surgeon. This guy is tops! Thank you Dr Lee; I love my new breasts!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I first met Dr. Lee along with oncologist an breast surgeon at Jim Pattison Cancer centre in May 2014. I had nothing but a positive experience with Dr Lee and staff. All through breast mastectomy along with tissue expander to breast implant in 2 years. I am very pleased with all results. Thank you Dr Lee and staff I would not hesitate to contact Dr Lee for any other procedures.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I initially met Dr. Lee in conjunction with my breast surgeon, when we were discussing my options for my breast cancer surgery. He was very optimistic about the reconstruction process for me, and explained everything in detail. He was very professional and caring, and I felt that I had a great surgical team to assist my recovery from surgery. My appointments with Dr. Lee were informational, and he answered every question I had clearly and concisely, and I never left his office feeling that I wasn't completely aware what the next step was, or what the end result would be. I highly recommend Dr. Lee, and wouldn't ever hesitate to contact him again for my cosmetic surgery, should the need arise. Thank you so much, Dr. Lee!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

I suffered from severe depression double mastectomy and Dr Lee saved my self esteem...he is an artist, a perfectionist, and a great guy. Very positive and always punctual, was not disappointed at all. Thank you Dr Lee for doing such an amazing job!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Did an awesome job! Really impressed with his expertise!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2012 I had no Idea I would want surgery ever again but my oncologist recommended dr lee I had my surgery for a breast reduction on dec 4 2016 and after the healing was over I felt like I was beautiful within my own body again jan 1 2016 I went out and bought some fancy bras I highly recommend dr lee to any one he truly made me feel alive and a little better I'm still struggling but he made me feel so good about myself dr lee I don't think you realise how wonderful you made me feel my husband and I cannot stop touching them its been a long time for us to relax alittle and enjoy life I wish you and you family all the best in the future thank you so much

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Lee ten years ago and was so disappointed with the results... it was just very bad. I don't believe there should be a difference in the quality of the outcome depending on how the payment is covered - MSP or otherwise. I was young and thought I had done a reasonable amount of research on the procedure and I knew of someone who had been pleased with his work so I went for it. I received no real aftercare instructions, no binding support wear, nothing. I also developed an infection but that's just something that happens, not the cause of Dr Lee as far as I'm aware. Within a year, once everything had properly settled, I had breasts that spread under my arms and resembled those of someone in their late 50's after years of breastfeeding a dozen children. Not what I was expecting for someone in my early 20's. I was completely discouraged and became increasingly self conscious. It was several years later that I ran into someone else who was displeased with their reduction and had approached a different surgeon for repairs. I did some more research and was able to do the same. It took 3 surgeries to correct the original job by Dr Lee and I have been happy and satisfied since. I don't make a habit of telling anyone to avoid Dr. Lee but I DO advertise the name of the doctor who repaired me and praise them as often as I can!

Submitted January 5, 2016

I have had nothing but positive experience with Dr.Lee. I had a full exam by Dr.Lee before the surgery that was end of April /2015. Dr.Lee consistent answers all my questions before and after surgery. It's been more than 6 month and I love the result ...through I love the shape of my breast. Thank you Dr.Lee.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Me and my twin sister both had a big set of breasts (30I and 32J, respectively). We had been wanting to get a reduction for years now, and the reason we never did it was the fear of the unknown, I guess. Finally, we took a leap of faith and our family doc referred us to Dr. Lee. My twin had her surgery first and my appointment was about 3 months after her's. I got to see her through her transition, from recovery to normal daily life. Not only was she feeling better physically and mentally, her new breasts looked so normal; the way they should look. He had done an great job with her. Her experience got me pumped to get my first appointment with Dr. Lee. During my appointments and the surgery day, he got all my questions answered, and he made me feel calm about the whole thing. I just felt in good hands through out the whole process. It's been 3 months now since my surgery and the 'girls' are looking like they should be looking (rather than saggy potato bags). He did a wonderful job. I feel 25 again, and for that, I'm thankful :) Thank you so much Dr. Lee!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr. Adrian Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee performed two reconstructive surgeries on me that were related to a breast cancer diagnosis. He did a really great job on the reconstruction. I am gra..."

March 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lee was amazing from start to finish! He had to be very creative as he was working with double mastectomy and severely radiated skin. He created two beautifu..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first met Dr. Lee along with oncologist an breast surgeon at Jim Pattison Cancer centre in May 2014. I had nothing but a positive experience with Dr Lee and s..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I initially met Dr. Lee in conjunction with my breast surgeon, when we were discussing my options for my breast cancer surgery. He was very optimistic about th..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered from severe depression double mastectomy and Dr Lee saved my self esteem...he is an artist, a perfectionist, and a great guy. Very positive and alwa..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Did an awesome job! Really impressed with his expertise! "

February 5, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2012 I had no Idea I would want surgery ever again but my oncologist recommended dr lee I had my surgery for a breast red..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Lee ten years ago and was so disappointed with the results... it was just very bad. I don't believe there should be a diff..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had nothing but positive experience with Dr.Lee. I had a full exam by Dr.Lee before the surgery that was end of April /2015. Dr.Lee consistent answers a..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Me and my twin sister both had a big set of breasts (30I and 32J, respectively). We had been wanting to get a reduction for years now, and the reason we never d..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Adrian Lee for full reconstruction of my breasts after double mastectomy. You gave me such good care answered all my questions and saw to all my c..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction and lift with Dr Lee this year and I could not be happier with the results. I loathed my breasts before and now I am so thrilled with t..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee did a breast reduction on me a couple of months ago and I'm thrilled with the results. My only regret is not having the surgery done years ago! Dr. Le..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee did reconstruction surgery on me after my mastectomy. He is an artist! I can't believe he made me look normal again. I would recommend him to anyone. Hi..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee was assigned to me for an immediate breast reconstruction. The whole breast cancer experience was overwhelming and I didn't have much time to make deci..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction in October by Dr. Adrianne Lee, after reading these reviews I felt I had to share my positive experience with him which seems quite the..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction by Adrian Lee in April. It is one of the worst mistake I've made in my life. He has left me with tiny ugly breasts that are under my ar..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was considering using Dr. Lee for a breast reduction as I heard he was a good thoughtful caring dr. After reading reviews and seeing a few not so good revi..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a reduction done by Adrian Lee a few months ago and it was suppose to be a small reduction to a D cup but he took too much off and I am now a small B cup ..."

September 3, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3R0" to "V3V 1N1". Address has been updated from "None" to "13710 94A Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045891151".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a breast reduction done by Dr. Lee and had asked for a reduction and lift but only got a reduction. I asked him what size I would be as I wanted ..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Lee which was covered by medical. He seemed very rushed in my appointments and even a bit frazzled. My surgery left me with..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee has done several procedures for me, including two breast reconstructions after a double mastectomy. He's fabulous, informed, kind, and very caring. Hi..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "About a year ago now, I had a breast reduction preformed by Dr lee when i was at the age of 18. It was covered by my medical and was refered to him by my family..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a cancer patient currently under the care of Dr. Lee for the breast reconstruction process. His bedside manner is fantastic. Dr. Lee goes above and beyon..."

September 19, 2014