Ratings for Dr. Adrian Lee

This was my first cosmetic procedure and the process was easy, smooth and successful. I felt confident and comfortable, even though I was quite nervous. I am extremely happy with the procedure and would have no problem recommending him to anyone interested in a procedure.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I had very positive experience being treated by Dr. Lee and his office staff for breast reconstruction after a mastectomy due to cancer. Throughout the entire process from the initial consultation to the final reconstruction surgery and the many appointments in between, he was caring, considerate and empathetic. He gave me time to ask all my questions and he took the time to explain the whole process in detail so I could make an informed decision. I am very pleased with results of my surgery and I would highly recommend Dr. Lee.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I have a great experience having a breast reduction. Friendly staff and Dr Adrian Lee was prompt, kind and gave me amazing results.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Staff were all rude and incompetent address on social media platforms hasnt been updated... Went to wrong office no one told me this over the phone and when I called all morning to find out where I actually needed to be no one answered the phone ... terrible experience for my 5 year old and I.

Submitted May 16, 2017

I am 7 weeks post op from a MSP covered breast reduction and I am so pleased with the results by Dr. Lee. I found him very professional, informative and caring as he guided me through the whole process - from consultation, surgery & after care check-ups. When I needed information, he had time to answer every question. When I was nervous, he reassured me. And when it came time for the surgery, his expertise was evident in the results. The "girls" look great (40F to a 38C), my back is thankful and my daily headaches from the back strain are gone. Thank you, Dr. Lee!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Lee performed my MSP covered breast reduction just over 6 months ago and my back is so thankful! My breasts are perky and realistic - went from a 42K to a 42DDD - almost 7 lbs removed (combined). Dr Lee was honest with me regarding the recovery time frames so I was well prepared. I was scared about the surgery - very first one where I was put under - but he was comforting and genuinely understood where I was coming from. I did get some lipo done as well - I'm glad that it was done as it helped to balance me out even more. My sister and husband both were previous patients of his and had nothing but positive things to say - and now, I can say from experience that I concur. Keep doing a great job Dr Lee and helping women gain back confidence, happiness, and satisfaction with their bodies.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I have known Dr Adrian Lee since 2010. He has been very helpful to me over the years with providing excellent consultations, surgery and follow up care. I had a mastectomy, a follow permanent implant and a breast reduction on the alternate breast. Dr. Lee has been a true professional and has managed my care in an excellent manner. His staff, including Andrea and Lisa, have also been wonderfully supportive. I do not believe the negative comments written in some of the other write ups here, as Dr. Lee has been nothing but kind, knowledgeable and very skilled during /for all our interactions. Thank you so much Dr. Lee - you have definitely made a tough situation more manageable for me! I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Adrian Lee!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Adrian is a man of integrity and impressive surgical acumen. I worked with him professionally for many years in the OR at SMH and never hesitated to approach him as a patient when I needed to engage his surgical skills following a bout with cancer. He is kind and patient and never gives you the impression that he is hurried in the slightest. His explanations are respectful and his manner is gentle yet honest. His knowledge is exemplary. It is in the OR where he shines most. Having been an OR nurse for 40 years I believe that I am a great judge of surgical skill. This surgeon has it all. I have recommended friends and colleagues to him as patients and will continue to do so. Respectfully Dona M.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr Lee and his staff were professional polite and prompt. Would highly reccommend him and his team.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

In 2004 I was diagnosed with an aggressive, invasive breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation and eight years of concerns about the other breast my surgeon recommended prophylactic surgery. My surgeon also recommended reconstructive surgery which I was reluctant to do. She suggested I speak to Dr. Adrian Lee so I could make an informed rather than a fear based decision. I was not a local patient, but when she called Dr. Lee's office and explained the situation, his staff immediately accommodated and fit me into his lunch hour to prevent me from having to make a second trip into Surrey. Dr. Lee recognized my fear of reconstruction and was honest about the procedure and the risks. This included the complication of scarred skin from radiation and the fact that the end result may not be 'perfect' . He was patient in explaining the reconstruction steps in detail and also explained that reconstruction meant new breasts, not a replacement of my original breast. He took the time to explain the various options I had and the benefit and risk of each. Dr. Lee also helped me understand the positive side of reconstruction. I felt extremely reassured and convinced that this surgery, in spite of the risks, was the right plan for me. This was my 9th surgery, many that were extremely traumatic and serious. Dr. Lee was aware of my apprehension and took the time to speak to me immediately pre-op as well as post-op. Surgery went very well, and recovery was exactly as Dr. Lee explained it would be. This surgery was followed by regular visits to Dr. Lee's office for the expansions. Knowing I had our daughter's wedding that fall, Dr. Lee was and his staff made sure they fitted scheduled me for regular expansion appointments and the final implant surgery well before the wedding. The results were amazing and life changing, exactly as Dr. Lee had predicted! It gave me the confidence to get back into swimwear, my tops and dresses fit better than with my original prosthesis and I felt so 'balanced' from being equal on both sides. I also had less strain on my neck from eight years of dealing with one prosthesis. My skin and scar healed extremely well, and the radiated side look as neat and healthy as the non radiated breast. The following years Dr. Lee also removed several suspicious moles from my chest and face. Previous moles done by my GP had left ugly scars, but Dr. Lee lived up to his reputation of being meticulous and a perfectionist! At the one year mark, the scar barely noticeable. To sum it up, Dr. Adrian Lee is extremely professional, knowledgeable and honest. He also has a lovely sense of humour. I regularly recommend him to woman, who like me, are dealing with the aftermath and ravages of surgery and radiation. If that does not remove their concerns, than showing them the phenomenal job Dr. Lee did always does! I highly recommend Dr. Lee and his lovely staff. Maria VH

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Adrian Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2000)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 1995)