Ratings for Dr. Adrian Lee

Had breast reduction surgery on sept 6 /16 and I am very happy with the results. Had no problems after surgery. I am very happy with Dr A lee and his staff they were all great

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Lee performed my MSP covered breast reduction several months ago, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Not only do my breasts look amazing (the shape, symmetry and proportion couldn't be more perfect- even the placement of the incisions was strategically planned and executed), but also the pain I previously experienced on a daily basis in my neck and back has completely disappeared. A weight has literally been lifted off my shoulders and I feel FREE! As you can probably tell, I have absolutely no regrets about choosing to go forward with this procedure. I'm just so grateful to have had such a talented, meticulous and kind surgeon (as well as a fantastic group of people that work with him!). Thank you all so much!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I first learned about Dr. Adrian Lee and his team from a trusted friend and colleague, also in the medical field, who had a wonderful experience of her own with him. I had been interested in pursuing a BBA for the better part of a decade, and in retrospect I am so pleased I decided to wait until my late 20's to get an enhancement because the results reflect how I have matured over the years - Dr. Lee captured perfectly my more conservative approach to a BBA, and the results have far exceeded any photo's of inspiration I could have ever shared with him in advance of my surgery. He is a sincere artist, mindful of your concerns (mine was the length of scar within the crease & a subtle, conservative result) and is very intuitive when suggesting what size(s) would produce such results. Dr. Lee's admin staff were very accommodating from my initial phone call, quick to provide a variety of appointment dates/times and very knowledgeable/kind pre-op nurses - my last memory before falling asleep under general in the op-room was laughing at a joke! Major compliments to all the professionals involved across the board from start to finish. I strongly recommend Dr. Lee and his team; his kind demeanour and warm conversation will make you feel at ease and provide all the information you need to make a knowledgeable, fact-based decision.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Dr. Lee is the Plastic Surgeon my family Dr referred me to, after the 2 doctors I had picked would not take me since I am a bit overweight (BMI too high for private clinic). My family Dr assured me that two of the nurses she works with at Surrey Memorial had had breast reductions by Dr Lee and were pleased. That made me feel comfortable enough to go and meet him. When I did, I was pleasantly surprised. He understood what I wanted and didn't have to do a lot of explaining to me (as I had already done tons of research on the subject), but did go over the entire process so that I knew what I was getting myself in to. Because of a personal circumstance I had, he was able to schedule me in a bit earlier than the expected wait time, and I am so very thankful for that. My surgery was scheduled and I opted for the additional lipo on the sides (and I cannot recommend that enough if you're chubby and large chested). I started out as a G-cup. I asked for a C/small D and that is exactly what I got. Initially I thought that my breasts were a bit small (although that would be my preference rather than too large). But after 2.5 months my breasts are lovely and rounded and natural looking and the size I wanted. I had no serious issues with recovery, except for a couple of "spitting stitches". I rested a lot initially. The anesthetic really took it out of me. It was quite painful the first few days, but after that - things were quite tolerable. I can recommend Dr. Lee wholeheartly. Thanks so very, very much! The health issues I was having before from the large breasts are a thing of the past :)

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Lee performed a breast reduction on myself and my two daughters. We have all had great success and are very happy with the results. Dr. Lee's work is impeccable. He is very personable and has a great bedside manner and is very interested in achieving a good outcome. We recommended him to each other and have no hesitation recommending him to others.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Words are not enough for me to commend the staff from the receptionist to Dr. Lee. Dr. Lee has shown a personal interest in my welfare and has even asked after me while chatting with my husband. His bedside manners are above and beyond great! An attribute that many drs. lack while trying to maximize their "bottom line". My breast surgery (reduction) was a tremendous success. It minimized my back pain that was almost unmanageable prior to Dr. Lee's surgery. He was recommended to me by 3 of his patients, for which I am most grateful! I would not hesitate in commending him to others needing similar surgeries. Both Dr. Lee and his secretary, Lisa, are breaths of fresh air! Thank you, thank you thank you. D.M.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Lee performed two reconstructive surgeries on me that were related to a breast cancer diagnosis. He did a really great job on the reconstruction. I am grateful to have had him as my surgeon. The results were much better then I thought they would be and he went above and beyond to ensure that the results were as good as possible. The office staff were also so helpful and supportive. Thank you so much, Dr. Lee and team!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr Lee was amazing from start to finish! He had to be very creative as he was working with double mastectomy and severely radiated skin. He created two beautiful breasts; truly a miracle given what he had to work with! He explained each procedure thoroughly as well as possible complications. I felt so comfortable working with Dr Lee, I would definitely highly recommend him to anyone looking for a highly skilled, competent, artistic surgeon. This guy is tops! Thank you Dr Lee; I love my new breasts!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I first met Dr. Lee along with oncologist an breast surgeon at Jim Pattison Cancer centre in May 2014. I had nothing but a positive experience with Dr Lee and staff. All through breast mastectomy along with tissue expander to breast implant in 2 years. I am very pleased with all results. Thank you Dr Lee and staff I would not hesitate to contact Dr Lee for any other procedures.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I initially met Dr. Lee in conjunction with my breast surgeon, when we were discussing my options for my breast cancer surgery. He was very optimistic about the reconstruction process for me, and explained everything in detail. He was very professional and caring, and I felt that I had a great surgical team to assist my recovery from surgery. My appointments with Dr. Lee were informational, and he answered every question I had clearly and concisely, and I never left his office feeling that I wasn't completely aware what the next step was, or what the end result would be. I highly recommend Dr. Lee, and wouldn't ever hesitate to contact him again for my cosmetic surgery, should the need arise. Thank you so much, Dr. Lee!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Adrian Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English