Dr. Adrian Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adrian Lee

I am so happy with the results of my breast reduction with Dr. Lee! I wanted to wait a year before I reviewed to be sure (now it’s been 18 months) and I couldn’t be happier. I am 45 and had chronic pain on my ribs and shoulders and am so thankful to be free having gone from an F-cup to a C/D cup. Dr. Lee was so great to deal with, very personable and caring, professional and friendly before surgery and good follow up. I healed incredibly quickly with no complications and almost no pain! I expected a lot of pain and I had just light aching. The hardest part for me was sleeping on my back. I felt great right away and had to remind myself to be careful lifting but it was easy healing and I had a busy schedule with having 3 kids. I have the anchor shape scar which was a little longer along the bottom than I realized it would be. I also worried at first on how the circular scar around my nipple would heal because it’s hard to tell at first. Dr. Lee was confident and he was right, it healed quickly and you can’t see it. And now all my scars are skin tone and not noticeable, underneath takes longer. The work he did is amazing. Perfectly even, natural looking breasts that match my body. I have a few extra pounds on but everything is smooth and no lumps, dimples anywhere. They do not look like I got implants. They look natural and are lifted. I am able to wear dresses and swimsuits easily now, I can’t believe I didn’t do it sooner. I would highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I had breast reduction surgery in January and couldn’t be happier with the results! I had never had major surgery before but it was the easiest thing ever! I woke up feeling awesome! Used pain meds first 2 days, and The hardest part was sitting around “recovering” when I felt sooo good I just wanted to get out and go do things. Dr Lee was professional, respectful and explained everything. Was better than i imaginined! 12 weeks later scarring is doing incredibly well, no more neck/back/shoulder pain! So happy with the results. Thank you Dr. Lee and all the staff at the office and JPOSC.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr Lee did a full lower body lift for me after I lost a bunch of weight and I could not be happier with the results! Such a life changing experience !

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I had breast augmentation and tummy tuck done by Dr. Adrian Lee and love my results. I had a great experience and recovered very easily. My outcome is excellent so far and I would highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Lee and he is fantastic. I felt very comfortable from the start. He is extremely professional, respectful and he knows exactly what he is talking about. He explained everything so thoroughly. He knew exactly what I wanted when I described the look I was going for and I could not be any more happy with how the results turned out. I had a great experience. If you are looking to get your breasts done, Dr. Lee is your guy.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

My experience with Dr. Lee doing reconstruction surgery after a mastectomy was outstanding. From beginning to end, I felt comfortable with the whole process as Dr. Lee explained every step along the way. I found him to be extremely knowledgeable, professional, respectful and very easy to talk to. His office staff was courteous and most helpful. Overall, the whole experience was a 10 and I would most certainly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

After having to undergo two surgeries to remove my breast cancer cells my breast was disfigured. They were quite inbalanced ( I called my right my high beam and left my fog light} Dr. Lee suggested that he could reduce and lift the left breat and fill the right. He was kind and always asked questions to make sure I was comfortable with the couse of action he would proceed with. If you are lucky enough to get Dr.Lee as your surgeon you will get excellent treatment.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr Lee is extraordinary at his craft. As a patient undergoing breast reconstruction post mastectomy, I had very high expectations for my outcome and I am so pleased with the beautiful results. What makes Dr. Lee so outstanding is his ability to listen to a patient and discern what they are truly asking for. He takes that described vision and essentially turns it into art through skilled procedure. If you are looking for a exceptionally skilled surgeon who is easy to converse with ... you found him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Lee performed a breast reduction in November 2017 for me and the results have been life changing. My back and neck feel better and I’m able to buy clothing that actually fits. I was a size F/G and I’m now a comfortable and happy B. Dr. Lee explained every step along the way, from the downsize to tubes after surgery to physical restrictions...he’s very thorough. My size is manageable now and my happiness level is up too!!! Thanks Dr.Lee for everything, the incision marks look great and are healing beautifully.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Lee worked with me after my partial mastectomy from breast cancer. Initially we discussed a fat graft in the breast that had the tissue removed and a breast reduction in the healthy breast. After the first surgery the "healthy" breast was quite deformed because of how my body healed. After a period of time, where we checked for improvement every few months, it was determined that the breast would not naturally adjust itself. I went for a second surgery and now my breasts are symmetrical. Dr. Lee was empathetic and supportive during this process and I really appreciated his compassion. I think it's important to recognize that not everyone's body reacts the same way to surgery and ultimately we each have a different path to healing. Do I wish it could have been completed in one surgery.... YES, but that wasn't for me. I am very happy with the end result and appreciate Dr. Lee's support during the process.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Adrian Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2000)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 1995)