I suffered from severe depression double mastectomy and Dr Lee saved my self esteem...he is an artist, a perfectionist, and a great guy. Very positive and always punctual, was not disappointed at all. Thank you Dr Lee for doing such an amazing job!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Did an awesome job! Really impressed with his expertise!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2012 I had no Idea I would want surgery ever again but my oncologist recommended dr lee I had my surgery for a breast reduction on dec 4 2016 and after the healing was over I felt like I was beautiful within my own body again jan 1 2016 I went out and bought some fancy bras I highly recommend dr lee to any one he truly made me feel alive and a little better I'm still struggling but he made me feel so good about myself dr lee I don't think you realise how wonderful you made me feel my husband and I cannot stop touching them its been a long time for us to relax alittle and enjoy life I wish you and you family all the best in the future thank you so much

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Lee ten years ago and was so disappointed with the results... it was just very bad. I don't believe there should be a difference in the quality of the outcome depending on how the payment is covered - MSP or otherwise. I was young and thought I had done a reasonable amount of research on the procedure and I knew of someone who had been pleased with his work so I went for it. I received no real aftercare instructions, no binding support wear, nothing. I also developed an infection but that's just something that happens, not the cause of Dr Lee as far as I'm aware. Within a year, once everything had properly settled, I had breasts that spread under my arms and resembled those of someone in their late 50's after years of breastfeeding a dozen children. Not what I was expecting for someone in my early 20's. I was completely discouraged and became increasingly self conscious. It was several years later that I ran into someone else who was displeased with their reduction and had approached a different surgeon for repairs. I did some more research and was able to do the same. It took 3 surgeries to correct the original job by Dr Lee and I have been happy and satisfied since. I don't make a habit of telling anyone to avoid Dr. Lee but I DO advertise the name of the doctor who repaired me and praise them as often as I can!

Submitted January 5, 2016

I have had nothing but positive experience with Dr.Lee. I had a full exam by Dr.Lee before the surgery that was end of April /2015. Dr.Lee consistent answers all my questions before and after surgery. It's been more than 6 month and I love the result ...through I love the shape of my breast. Thank you Dr.Lee.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Me and my twin sister both had a big set of breasts (30I and 32J, respectively). We had been wanting to get a reduction for years now, and the reason we never did it was the fear of the unknown, I guess. Finally, we took a leap of faith and our family doc referred us to Dr. Lee. My twin had her surgery first and my appointment was about 3 months after her's. I got to see her through her transition, from recovery to normal daily life. Not only was she feeling better physically and mentally, her new breasts looked so normal; the way they should look. He had done an great job with her. Her experience got me pumped to get my first appointment with Dr. Lee. During my appointments and the surgery day, he got all my questions answered, and he made me feel calm about the whole thing. I just felt in good hands through out the whole process. It's been 3 months now since my surgery and the 'girls' are looking like they should be looking (rather than saggy potato bags). He did a wonderful job. I feel 25 again, and for that, I'm thankful :) Thank you so much Dr. Lee!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Thank you Dr. Adrian Lee for full reconstruction of my breasts after double mastectomy. You gave me such good care answered all my questions and saw to all my concerns. With each step from the beginning right to the finishing with my choice of tattooed nipples you gave me back my confidence. I would highly recommend Dr. A. Lee

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I had a breast reduction and lift with Dr Lee this year and I could not be happier with the results. I loathed my breasts before and now I am so thrilled with them. I am sad to see such angry comments about Dr Lee on here, he clearly warned me about complications and what could possibly go wrong in regards to scarring and what not, luckily the scarring is so much less then he had explained it could be. That being said everyone's body heals differently so to blame him for scarring and how your body is healing after surgery is a little ridiculous. Also those patients expressing opinions that he is out for your money and will skip cancer patients for paying cosmetic procedures is extremely inflammatory and unnecessary as it has nothing to do with his ability as a surgeon or doctor. All in all I think Dr Lee was wonderful, very patient with all my questions and informative. He made me feel very comfortable and that he cared and wanted to do whatever he could to achieve the best he could for what I was looking for. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who is looking for a fantastic surgeon! Also his staff is amazing, so kind and sooooo very helpful!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr. Lee did a breast reduction on me a couple of months ago and I'm thrilled with the results. My only regret is not having the surgery done years ago! Dr. Lee was recommended to me by a hospital nurse who said that he is the best. He was kind and thorough and obviously cares about his patients. I would definitely recommend him if you're considering plastic surgery. The only bad thing I could say is that I had to wait a fairly long time to get an appointment and then have my surgery.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Lee did reconstruction surgery on me after my mastectomy. He is an artist! I can't believe he made me look normal again. I would recommend him to anyone. His office staff was also so helpful and sensitive when dealing with me after my initial diagnosis. He is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Adrian Lee's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered from severe depression double mastectomy and Dr Lee saved my self esteem...he is an artist, a perfectionist, and a great guy. Very positive and alwa..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Did an awesome job! Really impressed with his expertise! "

February 5, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2012 I had no Idea I would want surgery ever again but my oncologist recommended dr lee I had my surgery for a breast red..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Lee ten years ago and was so disappointed with the results... it was just very bad. I don't believe there should be a diff..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had nothing but positive experience with Dr.Lee. I had a full exam by Dr.Lee before the surgery that was end of April /2015. Dr.Lee consistent answers a..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Me and my twin sister both had a big set of breasts (30I and 32J, respectively). We had been wanting to get a reduction for years now, and the reason we never d..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Adrian Lee for full reconstruction of my breasts after double mastectomy. You gave me such good care answered all my questions and saw to all my c..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction and lift with Dr Lee this year and I could not be happier with the results. I loathed my breasts before and now I am so thrilled with t..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee did a breast reduction on me a couple of months ago and I'm thrilled with the results. My only regret is not having the surgery done years ago! Dr. Le..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee did reconstruction surgery on me after my mastectomy. He is an artist! I can't believe he made me look normal again. I would recommend him to anyone. Hi..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee was assigned to me for an immediate breast reconstruction. The whole breast cancer experience was overwhelming and I didn't have much time to make deci..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction in October by Dr. Adrianne Lee, after reading these reviews I felt I had to share my positive experience with him which seems quite the..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction by Adrian Lee in April. It is one of the worst mistake I've made in my life. He has left me with tiny ugly breasts that are under my ar..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was considering using Dr. Lee for a breast reduction as I heard he was a good thoughtful caring dr. After reading reviews and seeing a few not so good revi..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a reduction done by Adrian Lee a few months ago and it was suppose to be a small reduction to a D cup but he took too much off and I am now a small B cup ..."

September 3, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3R0" to "V3V 1N1". Address has been updated from "None" to "13710 94A Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045891151".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a breast reduction done by Dr. Lee and had asked for a reduction and lift but only got a reduction. I asked him what size I would be as I wanted ..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Lee which was covered by medical. He seemed very rushed in my appointments and even a bit frazzled. My surgery left me with..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee has done several procedures for me, including two breast reconstructions after a double mastectomy. He's fabulous, informed, kind, and very caring. Hi..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "About a year ago now, I had a breast reduction preformed by Dr lee when i was at the age of 18. It was covered by my medical and was refered to him by my family..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a cancer patient currently under the care of Dr. Lee for the breast reconstruction process. His bedside manner is fantastic. Dr. Lee goes above and beyon..."

September 19, 2014