Dr. Adrian Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adrian Lee

I had a breast reduction surgery last year under Dr. Adrian Lee. Prior to the surgery, I had been struggling with the size of my breast, being an Asian woman with a petite built. For years it affected me physically, emotionally and psychologically. My family doctor referred me to a surgeon to do a breast reduction. Though there are valid reasons for MSP to cover, the surgeon still is charging me with an amount which I cannot afford to pay. Then a doctor with a big and warm heart, Dr. Adrian Lee, agreed and accommodated me. From the moment I stepped in to his clinic, which is very nice and clean, he explained to me clearly the procedures, what will happen and what to expect. Though I was scared, like a good doctor he assured me that I will be fine. It's been more than 6 months now and the wound is healing well. I am so happy and satisfied with the result so far. Thank you so much Dr. Adrian Lee, you have no idea how grateful I am to you when you accommodated me and the result of the procedure to myself. Hoping there would be many more doctors like you. God bless you, your staff and your family. I am recovering well and would highly recommend your excellent services to others.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

I havnt gotten surgery from Dr Lee yet but I am trying to communicate with his office staff, I believe her name is Andrea, about setting up a consultation. Unfortunately she is not very friendly or helpful. I do not live in Vancouver and she is not very accomodating when explaining what Dr Lee does for his out of town patients. I wish a virtual consultation was a possibility, but even though it's not I would appreciate his secretary being more polite and helpful and letting me know my options without being so short and unapologetic with me.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Today I am 4 weeks post op from a tummy tuck and liposuction to the flanks and abdomen with Dr Lee. I wanted to write a review because I am so happy with my results and this whole experience. After multiple pregnancies (including 1 c section) I was left with so much extra loose stretched out skin in my mid and lower abdomen. Because I have a relatively small build (being only 5 foot 3) and carrying almost all my extra weight in my mid section, I looked like I was 7 months pregnant all the time. It really took a toll on my self esteem and confidence as I no longer felt like me (It didn't help that people would actually ask me how far along I was!) Well from my very first meeting with Dr Lee he was so understanding and easy to talk to. He is such a friendly personable guy! I had my surgery on May 15th at the Valley Surgical Centre, and I can honestly say it was the best surgical experience of my life. All the staff and nurses there were so kind and really made me feel at ease. Special thanks to the nurse who held my hand as I was going under and told me not to worry and that she would be there with me the whole time. I have had a number of surgeries in my life for various medical reasons, and I have honestly never felt so calm in the minutes leading to going under. All went great with my surgery, when I woke up in the recovery room I felt really hot so another sweet nurse brought me freezies, it was everything to me in that moment. Lol. The post op nurse that helped me with removing my drains and stuff at my first few post op appts was so nice and knowledgeable as well! Anyhow I just really could not be happier with the whole experience. Even the pain was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. 4 weeks out now and I have no pain at all anymore. I love my results! Before, despite the fact that my legs are about a size 8, I was having a hard time getting a size 14 to button over my belly! Made buying jeans pretty much impossible! Even the scar itself is actually quite pretty (for a scar) lol. I know that sounds weird to say but compared to my old c section scar (which hooray! is gone now!) this one already looks better 4 weeks po than that one did 13 years po! Dr Lee is an artist!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Adrain Lee made me feel comfortable and confident with my decision for a breast augmentation. He offered professional advice but also allowed me to discover the size I was truly looking to achieve. The surgery was quick and easy and I always felt supported and taken care of. What a wonderful staff. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I am extremely happy with Dr.Lee, his staff and the outcome of my procedure. They answered all my questions, made me very comfortable, did not over promise anything. Dr. Lee is amazing at his job and not only would I recommend him to friends and family but I will most likely go back for future work. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

He was very helpful and took care of my needs his staff is incredible and I’m sure very happy worth my results

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I am so happy with the results of my breast reduction with Dr. Lee! I wanted to wait a year before I reviewed to be sure (now it’s been 18 months) and I couldn’t be happier. I am 45 and had chronic pain on my ribs and shoulders and am so thankful to be free having gone from an F-cup to a C/D cup. Dr. Lee was so great to deal with, very personable and caring, professional and friendly before surgery and good follow up. I healed incredibly quickly with no complications and almost no pain! I expected a lot of pain and I had just light aching. The hardest part for me was sleeping on my back. I felt great right away and had to remind myself to be careful lifting but it was easy healing and I had a busy schedule with having 3 kids. I have the anchor shape scar which was a little longer along the bottom than I realized it would be. I also worried at first on how the circular scar around my nipple would heal because it’s hard to tell at first. Dr. Lee was confident and he was right, it healed quickly and you can’t see it. And now all my scars are skin tone and not noticeable, underneath takes longer. The work he did is amazing. Perfectly even, natural looking breasts that match my body. I have a few extra pounds on but everything is smooth and no lumps, dimples anywhere. They do not look like I got implants. They look natural and are lifted. I am able to wear dresses and swimsuits easily now, I can’t believe I didn’t do it sooner. I would highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I had breast reduction surgery in January and couldn’t be happier with the results! I had never had major surgery before but it was the easiest thing ever! I woke up feeling awesome! Used pain meds first 2 days, and The hardest part was sitting around “recovering” when I felt sooo good I just wanted to get out and go do things. Dr Lee was professional, respectful and explained everything. Was better than i imaginined! 12 weeks later scarring is doing incredibly well, no more neck/back/shoulder pain! So happy with the results. Thank you Dr. Lee and all the staff at the office and JPOSC.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr Lee did a full lower body lift for me after I lost a bunch of weight and I could not be happier with the results! Such a life changing experience !

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I had breast augmentation and tummy tuck done by Dr. Adrian Lee and love my results. I had a great experience and recovered very easily. My outcome is excellent so far and I would highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Adrian Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2000)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 1995)