Ratings for Dr. Adrian Lee

Dr. Lee performed a breast reduction on myself and my two daughters. We have all had great success and are very happy with the results. Dr. Lee's work is impeccable. He is very personable and has a great bedside manner and is very interested in achieving a good outcome. We recommended him to each other and have no hesitation recommending him to others.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Words are not enough for me to commend the staff from the receptionist to Dr. Lee. Dr. Lee has shown a personal interest in my welfare and has even asked after me while chatting with my husband. His bedside manners are above and beyond great! An attribute that many drs. lack while trying to maximize their "bottom line". My breast surgery (reduction) was a tremendous success. It minimized my back pain that was almost unmanageable prior to Dr. Lee's surgery. He was recommended to me by 3 of his patients, for which I am most grateful! I would not hesitate in commending him to others needing similar surgeries. Both Dr. Lee and his secretary, Lisa, are breaths of fresh air! Thank you, thank you thank you. D.M.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Lee performed two reconstructive surgeries on me that were related to a breast cancer diagnosis. He did a really great job on the reconstruction. I am grateful to have had him as my surgeon. The results were much better then I thought they would be and he went above and beyond to ensure that the results were as good as possible. The office staff were also so helpful and supportive. Thank you so much, Dr. Lee and team!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr Lee was amazing from start to finish! He had to be very creative as he was working with double mastectomy and severely radiated skin. He created two beautiful breasts; truly a miracle given what he had to work with! He explained each procedure thoroughly as well as possible complications. I felt so comfortable working with Dr Lee, I would definitely highly recommend him to anyone looking for a highly skilled, competent, artistic surgeon. This guy is tops! Thank you Dr Lee; I love my new breasts!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I first met Dr. Lee along with oncologist an breast surgeon at Jim Pattison Cancer centre in May 2014. I had nothing but a positive experience with Dr Lee and staff. All through breast mastectomy along with tissue expander to breast implant in 2 years. I am very pleased with all results. Thank you Dr Lee and staff I would not hesitate to contact Dr Lee for any other procedures.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I initially met Dr. Lee in conjunction with my breast surgeon, when we were discussing my options for my breast cancer surgery. He was very optimistic about the reconstruction process for me, and explained everything in detail. He was very professional and caring, and I felt that I had a great surgical team to assist my recovery from surgery. My appointments with Dr. Lee were informational, and he answered every question I had clearly and concisely, and I never left his office feeling that I wasn't completely aware what the next step was, or what the end result would be. I highly recommend Dr. Lee, and wouldn't ever hesitate to contact him again for my cosmetic surgery, should the need arise. Thank you so much, Dr. Lee!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

I suffered from severe depression double mastectomy and Dr Lee saved my self esteem...he is an artist, a perfectionist, and a great guy. Very positive and always punctual, was not disappointed at all. Thank you Dr Lee for doing such an amazing job!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Did an awesome job! Really impressed with his expertise!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2012 I had no Idea I would want surgery ever again but my oncologist recommended dr lee I had my surgery for a breast reduction on dec 4 2016 and after the healing was over I felt like I was beautiful within my own body again jan 1 2016 I went out and bought some fancy bras I highly recommend dr lee to any one he truly made me feel alive and a little better I'm still struggling but he made me feel so good about myself dr lee I don't think you realise how wonderful you made me feel my husband and I cannot stop touching them its been a long time for us to relax alittle and enjoy life I wish you and you family all the best in the future thank you so much

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Lee ten years ago and was so disappointed with the results... it was just very bad. I don't believe there should be a difference in the quality of the outcome depending on how the payment is covered - MSP or otherwise. I was young and thought I had done a reasonable amount of research on the procedure and I knew of someone who had been pleased with his work so I went for it. I received no real aftercare instructions, no binding support wear, nothing. I also developed an infection but that's just something that happens, not the cause of Dr Lee as far as I'm aware. Within a year, once everything had properly settled, I had breasts that spread under my arms and resembled those of someone in their late 50's after years of breastfeeding a dozen children. Not what I was expecting for someone in my early 20's. I was completely discouraged and became increasingly self conscious. It was several years later that I ran into someone else who was displeased with their reduction and had approached a different surgeon for repairs. I did some more research and was able to do the same. It took 3 surgeries to correct the original job by Dr Lee and I have been happy and satisfied since. I don't make a habit of telling anyone to avoid Dr. Lee but I DO advertise the name of the doctor who repaired me and praise them as often as I can!

Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Adrian Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients