Ratings for Dr. Fern Wirth

Dr Wirth destroyed my face. She gave me a cortisone shot which left me with devastating lipo atrophy on my face. It's still visible 3 + years later. When the emergency happened they were not helpful. They referred me to their associate for a $1200 cosmetic filler. It's been the worst medical experience of my life.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I could point out a good number of things that made my appointment with this Doctor the worst I ever had; but I will only mention one: her arrogance. She barely looked at me or let me talk. Every time I tried to ask a question or voice a concern, she cut me short while rushing to get things done quick. Someone needs to tell her that politeness is not a bad word---never mind respect. I will not be me; I have no intention to see her again, ever.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Have a large ugly scar on my chest that has been commented on by other physicians. She was more concerned with time than me. I would NEVER go back to her. She also has zero bedside manner. Made a big mistake.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Earlier comment that I'd written on this doctor was deleted after having been posted, which is too bad, as my experience was directly counter to those described by a couple of others. In middle of a not very long conversation, she announced that "Your 15 minutes are up." When I protested that I was in the middle of a question, she basically turned on her heel to leave, with parting remark that I should feel free to make an appointment to return and get my remaining questions answered! Needless to say, this isn't something I'd ever do, after being treated so disrespectfully.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

I went to Dr. Wirth twice and each time she was dismissive of my problems, failed to answer the questions that I asked, and spent no more than a few minutes with me after I had spent an excessive amount of time sitting in the waiting room waiting for my visit.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

First time I went, the office ran a little behind but the doctor apologized. She removed a suspicious mole quickly & efficiently and promised to talk more in depth on my return to remove stitches. The office called exactly when she said they would with biopsy results. Second time I arrived early and they took me five minutes early. Coincidently, I had an accident an hour earlier and hoping to avoid an emergency room visit asked her to look at it. She stitched me up and saved my hair and treated me as if she had all the time in the world. Shannon who assisted was great too. It was so civilized! What could have been a traumatic visit to the emergency room turned into a best case scenario.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Dr. Fern Wirth's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Pacificare