Dr. Saud Alawadhi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Saud Alawadhi

Excellent Staff! Extremely courteous, patient, and professional! Pure confidence in Dr. Alawadhi!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Alawadhi and his staff were very comfortable to talk with and relate to, friendly, intelligent, and professional in the manner of conducting the root canal and business. I enjoyed the down to earth approach, explanations before each step of the procedure put me at ease. Yes I will recommend this practice to anyone needing a root canal! Thank you for taking a so-called traumatic experience and making it less painful, actually enjoyable!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Alawadhi from my dentist for a root canal. I came in on a Friday to see my dentist regarding a tooth ache, he immediately diagnosed my issue, referred me, and by the following Monday morning, Dr. Alawadhi's office had me scheduled for my root canal for the very next day (Tuesday). From the receptionist, to the dental hygienist, and the dentist himself...everyone was very kind, patient, gentle, personable, and professional. My overall experience was absolutely wonderful!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Alawadhi and his staff are awesome. It was a pleasant and painless experience. I left his office feeling great! If I ever needed this procedure again, I would insist on using him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Alawadhi and his staff made what could have been a very unpleasant experience, bearable. I would go back to him without hesitation if I needed another root canal.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Very pleasant office and personnel. Removed and replaced an old root canal post, put on a temporary tooth, all within one hour. 5 hours later still no pain. Will see my regular Dentist in a couple of weeks for a new crown. I highly recomment Dr. Alwadhi and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I had an emergency & the office was able to accommodate me the following day. Walking into the office, I knew I was in the right place. The office is very clean & modern. Once the assistant called me to the back, he took the time to explain things each step of the way. The doctor took the time to review my initial x-rays with me & answered my questions. Both the doctor & the assistant paid close attention to detail and made sure I was comfortable throughout the process! I recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Referred to Dr. Alawadhi by my regular dentist due to a root canal issue he could not address. I filled out my first visit paperwork online, and barely had time to look at the magazines in the waiting room. They were ready! Not a fan of dental work, but after the initial dealing with the anesthetic, things moved smoothly . Had to make a second visit because of a calcified root and it went well also. One thing I appreciated was that I was shown before and after x-rays of the work. Nice to see how it worked out. The staff was pleasant and helpful. I'm glad my dentist referred him to me.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Alawadhi is very friendly, kind, and efficient. I generally detest and avoid going to doctors and dentists because I anticipate a long wait and pain. Dr. Alawadhi's office was the opposite experience. I filled in my paperwork online and it was ready to go when I came to the office. I had to wait less than two minutes on three separate visits. He also addressed pain I had and finished three root canals very quickly.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr. Alawadhi and his staff were very professional and did a great job on my root canal. I have had root canals in the past by other Doctors. This Dr made the procedure easier and less painful!! I will come back to him if I need a root canal again.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015