Ratings for Dr. Mark Plotnikoff

A humble leader among his peers! His approach to overall wellness is simple, logical, and easy to follow. Clinical skills go beyond that of any other Doctor I ever experienced. Treatment options are always discussed and he never pushes you into something you do not feel comfortable with. You want a life changing experience? Than go see Dr. Plotnikoff today!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Awesome Doctor! Dr. Plotnikoff brings an energetic approach to his treatments. He is very intuitive and an excellent clinician. If I have any problems with my health I always consult him first.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Not surprised by all the 5 stars Dr. Mark has. I have had him as my chiropractor for the past 5 years; his bedside manner is excellent, he explains everything that is going on, answers any questions I have and always remembers my name and history, even when I had not back for two years. I have recommended him to many people, and will continue to do so. The office facilities are very nice and exceptionally clean, and the reception staff are a dream to deal with.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Excellent staff and very professional team that know their stuff!! Trust my health with Dr. Mark and would recommend him for any one.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Mark Plotnikoff is a highly skilled Chiropractor that comes highly recommended! He has an exceptional team of massage therapists, physiotherapists, and foot specialists. I struggled with chronic low back pain and Dr. Mark noticed how my feet pronate excessively. After being referred to Rob Sunderland, clinic Pedorthotist, and I had orthotics made my back pain went away. I feel great today thanks to these professionals! Your awesome!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

The passion demonstrated by this Chiropractor to help you to understand your body, the nervous system, and what your symptoms mean is above others I have seen. He gets results, excellent staff, and has a team of therapists that beat any clinic I have ever been too!! Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Dr. Mark and his staff are always willing to fit me in (I'm a last minute kind of gal). Everyone is friendly and helpful, and Dr. Mark is amazing.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Mark for years and absolutely love him. He is knowledgeable, professional, and personable. I couldn't recommend him more. He has a lovely clinic where several other speciality areas are available. His front end staff are also a pleasure.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr Mark is the best... never have I been as pleased as I am with the results I get from the treatment he gives. He has never upsold me, this is so special when I hear of what takes place in other clinics. I live about an hour away and pass many clinics on the way, but would never consider going else where.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Very professional, clean and up-to-date clinic. Staff exceptional, go out of their way to make you comfortable. Dr. Plotnikoff is very professional and knowledgeable about the spine, the extremities, and especially soft tissue injuries. He has helped me recover quicker than any other profession. Recommend this clinic, thanks for all your help!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010