Ratings for Dr. Naushad Hussein

What a pleasant experience to deal with Dr. Hussein and his staff. They were very professional, helpful and accomodating.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr Hussein is not beyond seeing one on Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning at his clinic to follow your progress. Few doctors are this committed to the care of their patient. Thank you..

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

He could not figure out what was wrong and when I asked what could cause the blurriness his response was only Jesus knows. Would never go back or recommend anyone to go to him

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

I was struggling for over 4 years with doctor's and specialist but Dr. Hussein figured out my problem after his thorough review. So happy with this place. Great all around.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Amazing guy. Really enojoyed his work and his punctuality.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Naushad Hussein is a good doctor, but his assistant's behavior is very bad.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

He is a nice doctors with having exceptional experiences and the receptionist is the worst.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Wonderful doctor ..... But we wish his good manners were adopted by his secretary ie the lady who answers the phone who is rude and unhelpful and highly inefficient to state the least. But even the earlier woman that worked for him was equally bad in fact worse so we cannot understand how he chooses his ladies? Jon is great and so polite like the good doctor so what is it about the secretarial staff?? Hope he considers this review helpful as we have been with him for years ......and have trust in him!!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Haussein for years, but after my last appointment I will never go back. He was disrespectful and would not even listen to what I had to say. He did not have a certain instrument I needed to be tested with, and instead of referring me to someone else he told me to look it up in the yellow pages. I personally do not want to deal with a doctor who won't take the time to help me.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

DR. Hussein is wonderful. He is bright, caring and extremely insightful. His receptionist is very rude. Jon, his assistant, on the otherhand, is much like Dr. Hussein.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009