Ratings for Dr. Kristin E. Wagner

I Arrived on time, but did not see the dr until approx 45 min. after my scheduled time. Was handed a pad and told, here fill out info on the pad. Wasn't explained anything. The pad is provided by a 3rd party! This 3rd party now has all patient information. I WASN'T TOLD THIS WAS 3RD PARTY UNTIL THE END. I was truly upset, but wasnt too crabby. I saw the dr and she was okay. For me and my husband which was with me, wish I had made appt. with a different surgeon, period!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Wagner performed a thyroid andbright parathyroid resection on me 1year who. She’s awesome and I’d refer her to anyone. Her assistant, Karen, is awesome too!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Dr Waner performed a total thyroid ectomy and she was so awesome. I was so impressed with her and everything she did to make me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

She is amazing. Very patient with answering questions and family members. Genuine. Concise. Pleasant. Never makes you feel rushed. The scar she left was unbelievably perfect.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Wagner is the BEST! She performed a partial thyroidectomy on me April, 2015. Her communication was excellent and she was very understanding. She was accurate and conservative and we collaborated regarding the procedure. I was AMAZED that the incision was so small since just my left lobe was twice the size of a normal thyroid. The incision is right in the fold of my neck and is healing very quickly so in a few months..no one will even be able to tell I ever had it done! I got a few sleevelss mock turtlenecks on ebay for the summer and it's like I didn't skip a beat! I didn't have to spend the night at the hospital and was back at work within a few days. I'm not saying everyone heals the same but kudos to Dr. Wagner and her fab skills! I wish I hadn't put it off for as long as I did. I feel so much better and am truly grateful!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Dr. Wagner was and is so wonderful! I was diagnosed with Papilary Thyroid Cancer in April, 2011 was very scared...She was patient and answered all of my questions and I an not an easy client. My husband is an RN and he was impressed with everything from bedside manner to her knowledge. I would recommended her to anyone having a full thyroidectemy. I have a tiny scar, only noticeable when pointed out! I continue to go to her for reqular check-up and bloodwork. Thanks Dr. Wagner!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

I have been through the ringer with Dr.s over the past decade. Not going to go on about the past, all I know is that I feel like I won the lottery when I met Dr. Kristin Wagner on Tuesday morning...July 3rd 2012. She is on the ball, listens to you, ask questions and answers yours. Very good feeling around this beautiful, quick witted, sharp Dr. On a scale of 1- 10 I would give her an eleven if I could. Finally!!!!! Someone is giving me hope that I may one day I will feel good again & even if she is not able to help me out in the end I will give her the deserving highest score possible for trying to the best of her ability. Thank You Dr. Wagner for being a great and responsible Dr. Robin:)

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

I had a TT in November of 2009. Dr Wagner was very patient in answering my many questions, as well as answering phone calls. The surgery outcome was excellent and I have a only a very small scar today. I am thankful that she was my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

When I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2011 I was terrified. When I went to consult with Dr. Wagner for the surgery, her confidence and kind nature put me totally at ease. She did a total thyroidectomy for me, leaving the parathyroids, and removed 14 lymph nodes. My healing time was short and easy, and Im sitting here writing this today cancer free, and with only a tiny scar that I would have to point out for you to even see. Ill be forever grateful that she was my surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr Wagner performed a partial thyroid removal in July 2011. She did a super job from her scheduling with me, her bedside manner and then performed surgery that was very painless and my recovery was quick. She left very little scarring on my neck. Dr Wagner did a great job for me.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Dr. Kristin E. Wagner's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Arise Health Plan