You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Isis Van Loon

I had been in hospital for 7 days, inflamed liver, gall bladder and other organs. Western medicine wished to operate. Isis had me go on a gluten and dairy free diet. I was cured in a month. One year later- still no issues and I now eat minimal dairy. She listens and offers intelligent suggestions.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

My health has improved and I feel that I am supported. A very good improvement in my life. Thanks!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Really helpful, knowledgable about menopause and what to try. She listened to me and gave me options for treatments, which we were then able to work through together to figure out which would be best. She and her staff bent over backwards to get my supplements to me outside of office hours, which I really appreciated! While her office manager is very lovely to deal with, it was sometimes difficult to make contact.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Wasn't impressed, did not ask many questions, gave me some powder for a stomache bacteria issue, it didn't help at all, that is not her fault, but I didn't gain any knowledge from our visit. I couldn't get the money back for the supplements that didn't work. I did not feel she was excited about her job or on the ball when I was there, however, this was 10 years ago to be fair, she could be completely different now.

Submitted January 11, 2013

She is caring, knowlegable,and trustworthy. She helped me with my health concerns.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

I like this doctor. She is very kind and professional, and friendly too.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Dr. van Loon is very knowledgeable and friendly and will go out of her way to try to help her patients... whether that means doing research into your issues on her own time, or trying to arrange her own schedule to accommodate yours. She is happy to work in conjunction with your MD and genuinely cares about your well being. She is the most approachable doctor I have ever met. I trust her explicitly and I wouldn't hesitate to ask for her help or opinion on any issue.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr Van Loon is a lovely mix of old school and modern thought. She is very approachable, attentive,caring and knowledgeable. She makes herself accessible if needed too. The problem I went to her about is important but not life threatening. However I would feel comfortable and trust her for serious issues too. I have seen her about six times in the past 1 1/2 years.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

She was so kind as I have been ill for much of the year. She helped me with my health and was very empathic. She has helped me feel better and I thank her.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. van Loon has helped my family and myself with various conditions and concerns with success. My kids look forward to their visits with her and makes us all feel very comfortable. We are lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Isis Van Loon's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.naturo.net/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3L0" to "V3L 3B1". Address has been updated from "None" to "101-443 Sixth St #101, New Westminster". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045209819".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been in hospital for 7 days, inflamed liver, gall bladder and other organs. Western medicine wished to operate. Isis had me go on a gluten and dairy free ..."

January 27, 2015