Ratings for Dr. Natalie M. Demyan

I've been to several doctors in the past & I finally found the one I want to keep! Dr. Demyan is wonderful! She takes her time & listens to your concerns & is very knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr Demyan to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr. Demyan is very knowledgeable and patient. I never feel rushed and I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

I had seen Dr. Demyan for years w/ a neutral opinion of her b/c I'd only ever needed her for colds until one day I woke up with frozen shoulder. I'm quite knowledgeable about the muscles, being a massage therapist, & I told her my opinion: seemed like frozen shoulder. I wasn't trying to dx, but I had ALL the symptoms, even the risk factors, but she said no. She rx'd PT, which made my pain and ROM worse, and gave me pain meds that didn't help. They just made me sleepy and I had an infant son to try to care for while using an arm which was mostly immobilized from my condition: frozen shoulder. She had been pleasant in the past, but this time she seemed more interested in being right than helping me. I went to see a chiropractor after 2 wks of pain, & was promptly dx'd with frozen shoulder. Between his chiro & my self-massage, I got better. What made me mad is she didn't listen. Between her visits, X-ray, pain meds, & PT, I spent $1500+ to mostly fix it myself. I should get a refund.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Demyan is wonderful. She is not condesending as so many other doctors. She treats me with great respect. Please remember that no doctor is a mind reader. You have to take responsibility for your own health. Do a little research first so that you can speak intelligently about symptoms you are having. She is a service provider, you are leveraging her knowledge. No doctor is a God....no matter what they think.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

All I can say is that I simply love Dr. Demyan. However, sometimes the receptionist is very short and rude. It took the staff more than a month to fax over medical records I needed in order to get an appointment with a specialist. As a result of their untimely manner of faxing over the records, it took me an additional 3 months to get the very needed appointment I needed. Had the records been sent when first requested, I would have had the appointment in a matter of 2 weeks. Regardless to the inability of her staff, I would highly recommend Dr. Natalie Demyan.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

doctor demyan is very helpful and I have no problem with her but her staff is not very helpful. They do not forward messages at times and also forget to contact a specialist like the doctor ordered.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

Dr. Demyan has been a great help to me. She got to the root of my headaches and has prescribed a medicine that helps me so much. I used to lose days at a time with headache -- now I've got my life back on days like that! I've appreciated her a lot and have referred her to colleagues who have gone to her too. Everyone I know liks her a great deal.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Everyone cannot be correct 100% for 100% of the time. the patient has to take responsibility for their own healing. If the patient has information that assists the doctor in a diagnosis, then they should share it for the best quality of care to be delivered.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

SAD, SAD, SAD, went to ER with small bowel blockage, took ct scan, couple days out of hospital surgeon calls and says the ct scan also showed a anuerysm you need to see a vascular specialist. He said he would call Dr. Demyan and get her to give me a referral. Never happened. They called her office twice and she never called them back or contacted me. So the surgeon gave me the referral and I found a new doctor. How crazy is that a anuerysm isn't important enough for her.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

I went to Dr. Demyan with hip pain, she diagnosed it as bursitis and told me to put HEAT on it! That was completely contrary to what I knew, but decided to trust her. I put heat on it and it was incredibly painful. Luckily she had also prescribed physical therapy and the therapist figured out that I had pulled a couple of muscles in my lower back. (Can't remember which ones specifically.) The PT is what actually helped me. My husband also sees her and he had to tell her that which cholesterol drug to try next. She's pleasant, but I don't think she's that knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Dr. Natalie M. Demyan's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1995)

HIP