Ratings for Dr. Amanda Black

Great experience during my pregnancy and so nice to have her at my delivery as well. Yes she is busy but she always took the time to address our concerns. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Amanda Black helped us through incredibly hard times, and she did so with compassion. She didn't dance around delivering us bad news, and she was incredibly professional all at once. For any and all future pregnancies, we will be making the trip from Toronto to Ottawa to ensure we see Dr. Black.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dismissed my concerns and made me feel small and uneducated. I'm actually well educated and use to work in the same department. Ultimately, my concerns were a reality during my delivery. Fortunately, I had a different OB on call. She's highly regarded and definitely well educated but we had differences of opinion throughout my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Was the first doctor who respected my decision and she performed my surgery for me. Nobody else listened to me before. It was nice to have someone who didn't judge me for my decision. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

She is very dismissive and completely lacks bed side manners. She's late to her appointments and then upon arrival, tries to speed through them. She looks down on her patients and

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Said nothing was wrong with me and told me not to come back because there was nothing else she could do for me. I was later diagnosed with multiple gynecological issues by another dr. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Very responsive, diagnosed a serious medical issue immediately over the phone and scheduled me for an emergency ultrasound. Thank goodness for Dr Black!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Had my surgery last week. She was fantastic, attentive and extremely courteous.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Referred to her by my GP because of pelvic pain issues and she was very dismissive and not helpful in finding proper treatment or diagnosis. Seeking referral for new gynecologist.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I was referred to her at 16 weeks of pregnancy due to issue with the umbilical cord. She was really great in assuring us and keeping a close eye on it an insuring our little girl was growing well. She is a very busy women and yes sometime late but I never felt rush.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016