Ratings for Dr. Sheila Grunert

Dr Grunert was very thorough. ..but her staff are great. They obviously like what they do and are good at it. I check prices...but the quality and value they give is hard to beat. Go see them for the best glasses!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I have never had such an in depth eye exam. I have gotten my last two pairs of glasses there and am almost ready for another pair! Her staff are very good at picking the "Perfect Pair"...I was told that they wanted me to find a pair I liked so much I had trouble finding a pair I liked better for my next exam...I even sent my husband to get glasses with out me because I knew they would do a great job! I highly recommend this office for the "Whole Package "!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

We recently moved to Yorkton and I scheduled my kids yearly eye exams with the "witch doctor" as commented below. I couldn't believe the way this woman treats people there is no way that she can have recurring patients. She commented on the size of my 4 year old asking if she had a disability because she is of small stature. I felt very disrespected does she know that 4 yrs olds are usually not skyscrapers? Worst experiencing ever. I cancelled my other kids appointments and went to Dr. Rogoza which I highly recommend he was great with the kids.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Worst eye exam I have ever had. I would strongly recommend not to go there. The optometrist is the most incompetent human I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Terrible experience.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

The women is probably a witch in disguise as an optometrist she looks like one and acts like one. She is so rude to her patients and her staff they all look defeated probably because she is such a tyrant. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to that witch doctor and her breath bring a mint and a surgical mask if you see her tuck!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Very helpful with my medical needs in mind. She took the time to give me all options! The most thorough eye exam I have ever had! Keep up the great work! Her staff was friendly and knowledgeable! Great experience!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Been my amazing optometrist since I first needed glasses at around the age of 12. That was 10 years ago, and I have never had any problems with her. I trusted her as a child, and always felt welcome. She is very professional, and very good at her job.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

My four yr old and I were very happy with Dr. Grunert. She took extra time with both me and my daughter during our visit and answered questions we had and explained herself in great detail throughout. Dr. Grunert nor her staff rushed us through like MOST practitioners in Yorkton. I am pleased to say it was a great first expieriance for my 4yr old.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Has a rude and condecending attitude towards patients. not well liked by many in the comunity.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

This is the most thorough eye exam I have ever had. She is very knowledgeable, and patient with questions. She also examined my 4 year old, and spent an extraordinary amount of time with her to finish the exam. You can tell she is a mother herself, and cares. My glasses are excellent, they were done quickly and are beautiful. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011