Ratings for Dr. S. Asgarali

Amazing service and patience with my three year old son!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

This is to rate Dr. Lee (Dr. Asgarali associate). Let me start off by saying that the staff was friendly. So, I waited for an hour and fifteen minutes only to be seen by Dr. Lee for four minutes! I felt very, very rushed. She never even asked me why I needed to see a ENT specialist. When I did mention the reason, she brushed everything off. What she did say or do, my family Physian did. I needed to see a specialist for a reason and she didn’t help me at all! Maybe if you didn’t OVERBOOK, you could spend more quality time with patients (more than 4 minutes) and really find out why they are coming to see you. Would I recommend Dr. Lee….NOT!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

10/10 HE'S THE BEST BETTER THAN ANY OTHER DOCTOR SHORT WAIT TIMES

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Asgarali for many years. He is the best.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Excellent! My son had tubes in and tonsils out and Dr. Asgarali was awesome! He is low key - which is great for my 5 year old. My son likes him because he gives stickers out :). Overall, he is a nice guy that knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Excellent excellent doctor with amazing bedside manner. Very professional and does no make you feel rushed at all. A good sense of humor and and very knowledgeable. Overall a very caring experienced doctor who truly cares and is excellent in his line of work.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Staff is very pleasant and helpful. I was initially told a long wait to see doctor, however I only waited for half an hour. Overall my experience was great! I would definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr Asgarali is such a caring and optimistic health care professional. He made me breath easier and I appreciate his expertise.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I Love Dr.Asgarali and his staff!!Yes there tends to be a long wait time in his office, but you never feel rushed when it is your turn with the Doctor. He has a fantastic sense of humor and a lovely bedside manor. Perhaps people that are upset about the wait times in his office should consider that he is a specialist and different patients may have higher needs and more questions than they may have had. Dr.Asgarali takes the time with each patient that is required. I can't thank him, and his staff enough for their help and compassion. I will definately be going back.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015