Ratings for Dr. S. Asgarali

Excellent excellent doctor with amazing bedside manner. Very professional and does no make you feel rushed at all. A good sense of humor and and very knowledgeable. Overall a very caring experienced doctor who truly cares and is excellent in his line of work.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Staff is very pleasant and helpful. I was initially told a long wait to see doctor, however I only waited for half an hour. Overall my experience was great! I would definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I Love Dr.Asgarali and his staff!!Yes there tends to be a long wait time in his office, but you never feel rushed when it is your turn with the Doctor. He has a fantastic sense of humor and a lovely bedside manor. Perhaps people that are upset about the wait times in his office should consider that he is a specialist and different patients may have higher needs and more questions than they may have had. Dr.Asgarali takes the time with each patient that is required. I can't thank him, and his staff enough for their help and compassion. I will definately be going back.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Asgar in 2014 by my family physician. Dr. Asgar wants more examination on my problem & referred to 2 different specialist. I have done all my examinations on time last year but Dr.Asgar'so office never call me back. I have called twice to book an appointment but office staffs doest not like to pick up phone and return phone when you left voice message.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Ok so my Dr referred me to Dr. Asgararali - this was Jan 28th 2015. I finally got a call today (Feb 25th 205) that my appt is set for May 25th 2015!!! Is this doctor THAT good? I am worried after reading all of the negative comments on how the office is ran

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I have not had a positive experience with Dr. Asgarali's office. They cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice they give you 2.5 hours notice. Do not schedule you for the next day and are totally unprofessional. You cannot talk to anyone from the office because they rely totally on voicemail and do not return phone calls. When they cancel your appointment their standard line is that we will call you back in a few days with a new appointment. They should have the next appointment scheduled when they cancel your previously booked one. YOU DO NOT COUNT AT THIS OFFICE AND THE ATTITUDE THAT THE RECEPTIONIST HAS IS TERRIBLE.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I was recommend to go to Dr A for throat problems that I loose my voice alot, yes getting anyoe to answer the phone is difficult and I waited about 1/2 hour it your going to wait when your in a doc office, when I went in the room he was fully focused on me answered any questions I had and was very honest with the diagnosis , I will be going back

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

absolutely, without a doubt the worst example of a doctor, human being I've ever dealt with. no call back to confirm faxed appt. recieved 5 days before. visited his office to see why no response after leaving 3 messages...Asgarali sat hiding next to his receptionist while I complained, didn't say a word, never got up to introduce himself, afterall he is the owner/boss of the business. let his receptionist take all the blame, couldn't comprehend to take time to call to say were working on it ...this guy doesn't give a damn about his staff, patients or sadly himself...government needs to get more involved...

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Dr. S. Asgarali's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent excellent doctor with amazing bedside manner. Very professional and does no make you feel rushed at all. A good sense of humor and and very knowledgea..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Staff is very pleasant and helpful. I was initially told a long wait to see doctor, however I only waited for half an hour. Overall my experience was great! I..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Asgarali is such a caring and optimistic health care professional. He made me breath easier and I appreciate his expertise. "

August 12, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I Love Dr.Asgarali and his staff!!Yes there tends to be a long wait time in his office, but you never feel rushed when it is your turn with the Doctor. He has a..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Asgar in 2014 by my family physician. Dr. Asgar wants more examination on my problem & referred to 2 different specialist. I have done all..."

June 5, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L1V0" to "L1V 6R6". Address has been updated from "None" to "1885 Glenanna Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19058310505".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Ok so my Dr referred me to Dr. Asgararali - this was Jan 28th 2015. I finally got a call today (Feb 25th 205) that my appt is set for May 25th 2015!!! Is this ..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have not had a positive experience with Dr. Asgarali's office. They cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice they give you 2.5 hours notice. D..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor! Can't thank him enough , worth every minute waiting for the appointment (highly recommend to take a thick book with you for an appointment:)"

November 4, 2014