You may also like

Rate Dr. S. Asgarali

Dr. S. Asgarali's Ratings

Dr Asgarali is such a caring and optimistic health care professional. He made me breath easier and I appreciate his expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

I Love Dr.Asgarali and his staff!!Yes there tends to be a long wait time in his office, but you never feel rushed when it is your turn with the Doctor. He has a fantastic sense of humor and a lovely bedside manor. Perhaps people that are upset about the wait times in his office should consider that he is a specialist and different patients may have higher needs and more questions than they may have had. Dr.Asgarali takes the time with each patient that is required. I can't thank him, and his staff enough for their help and compassion. I will definately be going back.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2847319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Asgar in 2014 by my family physician. Dr. Asgar wants more examination on my problem & referred to 2 different specialist. I have done all my examinations on time last year but Dr.Asgar'so office never call me back. I have called twice to book an appointment but office staffs doest not like to pick up phone and return phone when you left voice message.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Ok so my Dr referred me to Dr. Asgararali - this was Jan 28th 2015. I finally got a call today (Feb 25th 205) that my appt is set for May 25th 2015!!! Is this doctor THAT good? I am worried after reading all of the negative comments on how the office is ran

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I have not had a positive experience with Dr. Asgarali's office. They cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice they give you 2.5 hours notice. Do not schedule you for the next day and are totally unprofessional. You cannot talk to anyone from the office because they rely totally on voicemail and do not return phone calls. When they cancel your appointment their standard line is that we will call you back in a few days with a new appointment. They should have the next appointment scheduled when they cancel your previously booked one. YOU DO NOT COUNT AT THIS OFFICE AND THE ATTITUDE THAT THE RECEPTIONIST HAS IS TERRIBLE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Wonderful doctor! Can't thank him enough , worth every minute waiting for the appointment (highly recommend to take a thick book with you for an appointment:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I was recommend to go to Dr A for throat problems that I loose my voice alot, yes getting anyoe to answer the phone is difficult and I waited about 1/2 hour it your going to wait when your in a doc office, when I went in the room he was fully focused on me answered any questions I had and was very honest with the diagnosis , I will be going back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

absolutely, without a doubt the worst example of a doctor, human being I've ever dealt with. no call back to confirm faxed appt. recieved 5 days before. visited his office to see why no response after leaving 3 messages...Asgarali sat hiding next to his receptionist while I complained, didn't say a word, never got up to introduce himself, afterall he is the owner/boss of the business. let his receptionist take all the blame, couldn't comprehend to take time to call to say were working on it ...this guy doesn't give a damn about his staff, patients or sadly himself...government needs to get more involved...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1106213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2013

After seeing Dr. Asgarali once and consulting with others, I am looking forward to surgery by him. On the other hand, when this many people say the same thing, it makes me wonder why the office is not run more efficiently. I also could not reach the secretary who is in the office every day mon - fri. I walked in and there she was! I know this is not practicle for most people. I too had called numerous times with little effect. Also, waiting 45 minutes is a long time, really? Obviously, none of you have ever been to that many specialists in your life. You can wait up to 3 HOURS. Be happy we have health care and stop whining.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1106212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

Dr. Asgarali i s an amazing doctor. I started going to him after being unhappy with my ENT (renowned doc) at Sunnybrook; Dr. Asgarali is patient, thorough, funny,great with my daughter, and if he doesn't have the answer he is honest and has good Dr. contacts in which he can send you to. Also he has now been treating my daughter for the last 5-6yrs (since she was 2); she has complex ENT problems and has been able to treat her with less surgeries and less invasive procedures and gave us a better understanding of her deformities and the difficulties that arise with it, which is more than I can say for Sick Kids ( in which i am a huge fan of). Overall I think he is a joy to go see, even my 8yr old looks frwd to seeing him, he gets the job done and i always leave there feeling like I've been treated and have a better understanding of the problem. Whenever he has done surgery on myself/daughter I always feel we are in great and safe hands. Sincerely Kim Noseworthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1106211].votes_count ]]