Ratings for Dr. S. Asgarali

Receptionist is very pleasant and helpful. Dr is very good

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Still waiting for CT results from 3 myths ago. Have spoken with them 3 times. Still waiting. And pretty sure the camera scope was not properly sterilized. He wiped it down with an alcohol wipe.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Saw Dr. Lee who works in the same office. She was prompt, a great communicator, and explained all of my options for treatment. She even called me back personally with my lab results. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

great doctor very thorough but trying to get a hold of the office is a nightmare; voice recording says may take up to 24 hours however two days later no call! Wait times are bad as well at least 30-1 hour after original appointment time

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Staff very unprofessional ,cannot return calls and give wrong surgery times.Dont take responsibility.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Very knowledgeable pleasant and happy with the care. Not rushed but I was in with him for short time. Seemed longer as he listened to me and answered questions

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Amazing service and patience with my three year old son!

Submitted November 25, 2016

This is to rate Dr. Lee (Dr. Asgarali associate). Let me start off by saying that the staff was friendly. So, I waited for an hour and fifteen minutes only to be seen by Dr. Lee for four minutes! I felt very, very rushed. She never even asked me why I needed to see a ENT specialist. When I did mention the reason, she brushed everything off. What she did say or do, my family Physian did. I needed to see a specialist for a reason and she didn’t help me at all! Maybe if you didn’t OVERBOOK, you could spend more quality time with patients (more than 4 minutes) and really find out why they are coming to see you. Would I recommend Dr. Lee….NOT!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

10/10 HE'S THE BEST BETTER THAN ANY OTHER DOCTOR SHORT WAIT TIMES

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Asgarali for many years. He is the best.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016