Ratings for Dr. S. Asgarali

Amazing Saved my lifestyle and encouraging and dedicated Doctor! Thank you Dr. A..... Wes Y

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

The best ENT specialist in Canada. Every time I went to him he treated me extremely well. Amazing doctor and amazing person

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr. Asgarali is very kind, gentle, and knowledgeable. He spent adequate time on each visit to accurately assess and discuss my concerns. I never felt rushed with him. Wait time was about half an hour, and during my appointment he gave me his full attention. I'd definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

My son has been going to Dr Asgareli since he was 8, (and he is now 16)and has had tubes twice. As a Doctor he is okay, but his extremely soft spoken manner is hard to follow ( especially for those having trouble hearing) and he OVERBOOKS. We’ve had at least a couple dozen appts over the years and we’ve never ever, I emphasize NEVER had an appointment where we haven’t waited an hour or more over our wait time. It’s is extremely frustrating and we’ve had to rebook appointments due to wait times infringing on other obligations. I make a point of respecting appointment times and arrive when expected, I hope for the same courtesy.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Receptionist is very pleasant and helpful. Dr is very good

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Still waiting for CT results from 3 myths ago. Have spoken with them 3 times. Still waiting. And pretty sure the camera scope was not properly sterilized. He wiped it down with an alcohol wipe.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Saw Dr. Lee who works in the same office. She was prompt, a great communicator, and explained all of my options for treatment. She even called me back personally with my lab results. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

great doctor very thorough but trying to get a hold of the office is a nightmare; voice recording says may take up to 24 hours however two days later no call! Wait times are bad as well at least 30-1 hour after original appointment time

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Staff very unprofessional ,cannot return calls and give wrong surgery times.Dont take responsibility.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Very knowledgeable pleasant and happy with the care. Not rushed but I was in with him for short time. Seemed longer as he listened to me and answered questions

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016