Ratings for Dr. S. Asgarali

10/10 HE'S THE BEST BETTER THAN ANY OTHER DOCTOR SHORT WAIT TIMES

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Asgarali for many years. He is the best.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Excellent! My son had tubes in and tonsils out and Dr. Asgarali was awesome! He is low key - which is great for my 5 year old. My son likes him because he gives stickers out :). Overall, he is a nice guy that knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Excellent excellent doctor with amazing bedside manner. Very professional and does no make you feel rushed at all. A good sense of humor and and very knowledgeable. Overall a very caring experienced doctor who truly cares and is excellent in his line of work.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Staff is very pleasant and helpful. I was initially told a long wait to see doctor, however I only waited for half an hour. Overall my experience was great! I would definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr Asgarali is such a caring and optimistic health care professional. He made me breath easier and I appreciate his expertise.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I Love Dr.Asgarali and his staff!!Yes there tends to be a long wait time in his office, but you never feel rushed when it is your turn with the Doctor. He has a fantastic sense of humor and a lovely bedside manor. Perhaps people that are upset about the wait times in his office should consider that he is a specialist and different patients may have higher needs and more questions than they may have had. Dr.Asgarali takes the time with each patient that is required. I can't thank him, and his staff enough for their help and compassion. I will definately be going back.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Asgar in 2014 by my family physician. Dr. Asgar wants more examination on my problem & referred to 2 different specialist. I have done all my examinations on time last year but Dr.Asgar'so office never call me back. I have called twice to book an appointment but office staffs doest not like to pick up phone and return phone when you left voice message.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Ok so my Dr referred me to Dr. Asgararali - this was Jan 28th 2015. I finally got a call today (Feb 25th 205) that my appt is set for May 25th 2015!!! Is this doctor THAT good? I am worried after reading all of the negative comments on how the office is ran

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015