Dr. Julia Rouget

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Julia Rouget

Dear Julia, I believe 40yrs earlier that your mother cared for me. My name is Dawn La Branche and I was born with asthma..from what I've been told and vaguely remember, I was a test case for asthma...your mom held my hand everyday even bring McDonalds bag puppets when I had others watching my examinations. To this day I remember Dr Rouget caring for me and if you are her daughter...you need to know how much she meant to me. She actually told me to seek a non 'pediatrician' as she once told me I was too old to visit her again. If Dr. Rouget was your mother, she was amazing!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Absolutely amazing Dr. I would give 6 stars if I could. Very compassionate, knowledgeable and genuinely caring. By far the best Dr. I have ever seen. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Very caring and thorough, I would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

So disappointed with this doctor. She was rude with family members and very eager to discharge my elderly relative with severe dementia, without the required in home supports. She was very opinionated and judgemental. She jumped to opinions without proper consultation. And those opinions were way off base. I would not recommend this doctor for elderly patients or those with cognitive issues. Patients who are unable to advocate for their own care would not receive adequate support from this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Saved my husbands life. She is very thorough and caring and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

An amazing doctor. She probably saved my moms life

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

My husband can be hard to deal wit but Dr. Rouget was able to handle his quirkiness.. Dr Rouget laid the facts on the line and he complied. She is kind, knowledgeable and has a great sense of humour. We would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very patient and knowledgable . She made you feel that you were important. Dr. Rouget did not leave the room until she felt all your questions were answered. We so appreciated her frankness and compassion. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Very kind , genuine, positive and helpful! She was very easy to talk to and informative . I could tell she really cared about me and my well being.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Rouget is an angel. Not only is she a knowledgeable doctor, but her kindness and compassion are second to none. Our family highly recommends her!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Dr. Julia Rouget's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• German