Ratings for Dr. Ikechukwu D. Ozoigbo

never going to him again, the worst experience ever with a doctor and his office. I felt like I was a a slum dr.office terrible

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

He has always treated me well, takes time to listen and cares about me. I would suggest him to others. Very satisfied.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

This doctor should have his license suspended. He misdiagnosed me with having IBS and herpes! He is uncaring, money hungry and not very intelligent. I fainted and when I came to, a person asked me who my doctor was and I responded and they called him. The staff was asking my friend what kind of insurance I had! I was an established patient and why he needed that was beyond me. Was he trying to bill me for a phone conversation?

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

This doctor refused to see my son, an established patient, during business hours because I didn't have my co-pay in cash. I then left to obtain the cash and returned to locked doors. Considering this was a sick child visit, I knocked on the windows to alert the office that I had the money and would like my son to be seen. The physician refused to see my son whom had a high temp and headache for 4 days. As a medical profesional myself, I think its morally and ethically wrong for us to refuse care based on inability to pay. I pray that the Lord has mercy for those who feel otherwise. May God bless this physician with more compassion for others to enable him to see a need and use his gift to fill it.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

After suffering migraines for many years that were getting much worse, and having seen many doctors who never helped much, Dr. Ozoigbo took the time to start from the beginning, looking into my overall health. He figured out that I was diabetic, and had likely been for a decade. After getting that under control, and helping me to lose weight, including getting me on the proper medications, my migraines are under much better control. They are far less frequent, and the really severe ones come fewer and farther between. He takes time to listen. He wants you to ask questions. He wants to make sure you understand before he leaves the exam room. But one thing he does not do is play around. He tells the truth, and if you don't follow instructions, he'll let you know about it. It's all in the patient's best interest. I moved to another state, and with I could take him along.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Dr. Ikechukwu D. Ozoigbo's Credentials

• Univ Of Calabar, Coll Of Med Sci, Calabar, Cross River, Nigeria (Grad. 1990)

Amerigroup