Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Mills

Dr Jeffrey K. Mills refused to write a requisition for potassium for my husband after we pleaded with him. My husband was his patient and has a history of kidney failure. We had to ask my husband's kidney specialist who quickly emailed us a requisition. It was 5.6 which was terribly high and very close to being life threatening.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I left this doctor years ago (hard to get a hold of, wouldn't discuss more than one thing per visit, unpleasant & condescending demeanour) but had the misfortune of seeing him one afternoon at a walk-in clinic. He diagnosed my sinus infection with a 6 day course of antibiotics. Enough to mostly kill the infection but leave behind lingering affects for up to a year until an ENT properly diagnosed me and wrote a proper prescription. If I ever see him again, I will run the other way. Too many bad reviews on here to be a coincidence.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Feeling disappointed with his care. Serious lack of troubleshooting and problem solving.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

This doctor has serious issues. It's almost as though he became a doctor so he can undermine the system from the inside. Seems like he is more interested in furthering an agenda than getting his patients healthy.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

definitely amongst the very worst experiences ever. this guy sucks and should be reported to the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons-

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I find Dr Mills very polite and to the pointe if he wants to say something for your own good. Nagia Sammakia

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I had one of my worse experiences with this doctor, he was ten minutes late with my appointment which didn't bother me at first . I was seeing him for a prescription for a stomach medicine I was running out at the time ,also wanted to see the ultra sound results on my liver . At the time I had a really huge painful pimple on my back I wanted him to refer me to a dermatologist as well . After he finally saw me He spent about ten minutes looking in his computer trying to figure out whether he received the ultrasound results yet or not . He was clearly not in a good mood that day . So he finally gave up and said that he didn't receive the results.After I told him about the new prescription I needed he lost it and while writing the prescription in a very impolite angry tone told me : this is the last time I'm giving you this ! ( and it was the very first time since I changed my family doctor that he gave me any kind of prescription!!) well, as a patient you never expect such a behaviour from a doctor so I was kind of feeling awkward at the moment . I just wanted to deal my pimple issue and get out so I started to tell him about the skin issue I had . But he never let me even start talking . His reaction was even more devastating. With an angry tone He told me that : your time is over I only spend 10 minutes with each patient and you have too many issues I can't deal with in one session!! I was really embarrassed and told him : but I .... Then he opened the door and said get out! I was lucky my issues was a skin problem not a serious disease because this doctor doesn't give a damn about people' s well being , he's extremely unprofessional and rude .

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Good doctor. Very kind, knowledgeable and compassionate where necessary. Takes time to listen and explain. Dr. Mills is thorough and therefore i recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

He's a wonderful doctor. Very kind; not an alarmist. Dr. Mills is thorough, knowledgeable and compassionate where necessary. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Mills is my doctor for 4 years....I couldn't imagine why stayed for that long...He is helpful at first depending on his mood...This 2016 I was in so much pain due to severe siatica. I made an appointment and told him that the pain that I have is very excruciuating. Believe it or not, he just responded that ots good to have pain..He doesn't even consider how I feel.. My chiropractor told me that Ihave to get an MRI because the sypmtoms and the level of the pain were getting worst every week. Since Dr. Mills is my family doctor,he is the only one who can request an MRI.. So The next day I made an appointment to Dr. Mills, and he told me that he can not request an MRI due to the fact that I didn't feel any numbness... He told me :you can still feel pain that means its ok you dont need an MRI and I will just give you pain reliever.&What the heck, what kind of assessment are you doing??? He saw me that I was like walking with my posture bending forward ( i totally look like an old lady). Dr. mills doestnt feel what his patient is suffering..

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016