Ratings for Dr. James Norris

OMG Dr.James Norris is just unbelivible! I was so scared before my surgery, but James made me forget that I was having surgery at all! So sweet and caring, I wanted to hug him on the spot!!! I would rate him 100 out of 5 if I could. Thank you, Dr. James Norris!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Dr. James Q. Norris, I must admit, is the best anesthesiologist in New Brunswick, that's for sure. Probably even in Canada and the whole wide world, too. I'm not even kidding, he is so kind and put all my fears at ease right away. I would never rate him as 3rd best, he is for sure 1st place! He is also very smart and funny. Thank you very much, kind sir!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

I was not fond of anesthetic, in fact some might say that I found it terrifying until a recent surgery when Dr. James Norris and his staff changed that forever. They were wonderful. I felt nothing and my fears were completely unnecessary. Dr. James Norris and his staff are excellent and if I ever need anesthetic again, he will be my first choice.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Very competent, highly skilled, great personality, calm and reassuring, was my anesthesiologist for 2 surgeries, I have complete confidence in his expertise.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr Norris is great. I get super sick with anesthetic. He was able to prevent the nausea. I hope that if I ever have another surgery he'll be there. Very patient, understanding, kind doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. Norris is a good man and a great doctor. I am glad I met him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

He was very professional when i saw him. Had a hard time listening to him as his blue eyes send me off dreaming:) Had a wonderful sleep, woke up well rested and found myself with some glue residue on my forhead?? I would love to be put to sleep by him again.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

best sleep i ever had when i had my last surgery. no nausea or vomiting when i woke in recovery room. very calm and reassuring. does not show his red hair temper. i wish my daughter would bring someone like him home.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007