Dr. Bozena Reszka

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bozena Reszka

My last appointment with Dr. Reszka was my first at Sandstone Dental, and I couldn't be happier. She has always been delightful and made my visits over the past years (decades actually) as much of a delight as a dental appointment could be. It should be noted as well that veryone in the office from the front desk to her partners were second to none. Everyone I met made me feel important and I could not recommend her or her new home highly enough.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Really really good dentist. Her hands are golden. Thank you for looking after us and for my beautiful filings and crowns that you did.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Highly skilled dentist with fantastic personality. Her work is superb and you feel nothing in the dental chair. Very very positive experience and we would recommend her to anyone looking to overcome a dental fear.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I am probably the worst patient as i get anxiety attacks, even before seeing a dentist and as a result I have avoided seeing a dentist in 6 years. I saw Dr. Reszka recently and i am now getting all my dental work done by her. First time in my life I felt nothing and the needle was a non event. Her work seems pristine. Thank you Dr. Reszka

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

This doctor is simply amazing and the entire team at Sandstone Dental is fantastic. From the moment you walk in, you're greeted by the front desk personnel.  The dental support team takes you to the clinical area and gets you ready for the doctor.  Dr. Reszka really takes time to listen to your concerns, and she genuinely cares about your health and well-being.  She explains the entire treatment and indicates what is needed right away.  Her work is 100% painless and my new fillings look amazing.  I would recommend this doctor and the clinic to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Really good dentist ! Her hands are amazing and very Gentle. I felt zero pain and she did a few crowns recently. Thank you Dr. Reszka for your great care.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

First actual painless dental appointment. Dr. Reszka and everyone at Sandstone Dental was awesome. They didn't harass me despite many years of me neglecting teeth.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I saw Dr. Reszka recently at Sandstone Dental as a new patient. It was the first time in my life I felt relaxed at a dental office. Her fillings look amazing. Thank you and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Reszka saved a few of my important teeth. She is careful, very knowledgeable and has wonder hands! I am strongly recommending her!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I saw Dr. Reszka last week for a few fillings and i found her to be very gentle. She explained all the issues I had, but i felt she did not oversell. Overall, a good experience and i will be her patient for a long time.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr. Bozena Reszka's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AARP