Dr. Bozena Reszka

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bozena Reszka

Dr. Reszka is a really good dentist. She explains the source of issues and all the options of treatment. Very personable and knowledgeable and her hands are fantastic. My family and I are very thankful for her.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Very personable and friendly. Provides various options available and leaves the final decision to a patient. Great great painless dental work.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr. Reszka is amazing! Precise, knowledgeable, pleasant and very professional. Highly recommended !!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Our family is very happy with her dental work and manners. Always cheerful and professional, and her work is very precise.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Great experienced dentist plus great staff. Painless visit. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Very impressed by work and her manners. My visit was absolutely painless. Great dentist.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

My last appointment with Dr. Reszka was my first at Sandstone Dental, and I couldn't be happier. She has always been delightful and made my visits over the past years (decades actually) as much of a delight as a dental appointment could be. It should be noted as well that veryone in the office from the front desk to her partners were second to none. Everyone I met made me feel important and I could not recommend her or her new home highly enough.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Really really good dentist. Her hands are golden. Thank you for looking after us and for my beautiful filings and crowns that you did.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Highly skilled dentist with fantastic personality. Her work is superb and you feel nothing in the dental chair. Very very positive experience and we would recommend her to anyone looking to overcome a dental fear.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I am probably the worst patient as i get anxiety attacks, even before seeing a dentist and as a result I have avoided seeing a dentist in 6 years. I saw Dr. Reszka recently and i am now getting all my dental work done by her. First time in my life I felt nothing and the needle was a non event. Her work seems pristine. Thank you Dr. Reszka

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Bozena Reszka's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Veterans Administration