You may also like

Rate Dr. Bozena Reszka

Dr. Bozena Reszka's Ratings

Dr. Reszka is friendly, confident and she accomplished a perfect bridge in my mouth.  One of our neighbors is a dental hygienist and i asked her to have a look at it - she said the bridge fit and color was 100% perfect.  Wow, I am a very happy patient.  The entire procedure was painless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

The entire family has been seeing Dr. Reszka for about 11 years - couldn't be happier.  I was one of those scared patients and hated going to the dentist, until I met her.  All my anxiety and fear is long gone.   She is professional, knowledgeable, and extremely gentle.  Really good at what she does.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2865896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Is she good at what she does? Yes, she is quite good at what she does. But unfortunately most of her recommendations as to work which may be needed immediately are questionable. I would aver that they are driven more by how much profit she can make than by what is best for the client. I stopped going to her over 6 years ago. During my last visit in 2010 she informed me that I needed to have a gold crown replaced. Guess what. I 've still got that crown and have no problems with it. The same goes for fillings which she said needed to be replaced and even years later they are still fine. She also tried to talk me into seeing one of her colleagues to have braces fitted. I was in my late 50s at the time which made her suggestion almost comical.
Also, after reading all the comments below it seems that the grammar and syntax of each is almost identical and almost all show 5 stars. Is it beyond the realm of possibility that they were all written by the same person?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Bozena Reszka's response
I always appreciate feedback from patients, however, I do not feel it's fair to post a review based on visits from more than 6 years ago.

We have quite a few patients who proceed with braces in their 50s and 60s, and the work is typically done by a specialist (an orthodontist) and I would not earn a single dollar from that treatment, neither I get any referral fees. I don't understand how a comment that my treatment recommendation is driven by a profit could even apply here.

If a tooth has a small cavity, it could take years before it fully develops that could eventually turn into a root canal. This process could exhibit no symptoms or pain.

I feel it's my duty to inform patients of everything I see during a check up, but the final decision is always up to each patient. Some people proceed with it, while others wait or even get a second opinion and that is quite normal, and I always respect their decision.

Thank you for giving me a chance to respond.

Dr. Reszka

Submitted July 5, 2015

We have been patients of Dr. Reszka for the past 18 years. She is an excellent dentist and a kind person. We would recommend her to anyone looking for a great dentist.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2839023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

If you have trust issues with your current dentist, go see Dr. Reszka.  I have gone through 3 dentists in my life and I feel extremely fortunate to
have found her.  She is by far the best dentist I have ever had and her work is meticulous.  She has redone a couple of fillings + a crown for me and I am amazed at her work quality.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2812008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

By far the most gentle dentist I have ever been to!  You do not feel her freezing needle at all.  She is very kind and personable.  I would recommend her to anyone looking for a dentist.  My bridge prep was painless, and Dr. Reszka made me feel relaxed and at ease.  The front office was amazing, and the staff was very friendly and helpful.  I look forward to my next dental visit and am so grateful that I found her.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2786485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Excellent dentist: very good work and her personality is superb. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a dentist in the City.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2772357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I have received excellent service and dental care for my entire family from Dr. Reszka for the past 15 years.  When my son was 11, he had his front tooth chipped and Dr Reszka attended the clinic on the weekend to help and fix it.  I had few crowns and an implant done by her and the work quality is excellent.  I would recommend Dr. Reszka to new patients.  The clinic helps with an insurance billing and the front desk is very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2745015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I stopped going to a dentist unless it was an emergency years ago.  One bad experience after another, felt more like a money grab then dental care and painful !  Dr. Reszka changed my mind, now I book every six months.  She is by far the best I have ever been to.  Very friendly, down to earth, honest and caring.  You feel like a part of the family.  She remembers your friends, family and most importantly all her patients.  Her work is very meticulous. I am a very happy patient.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2730796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

If you are looking for a gentle and excellent dentist you should see Dr. Reszka.  Her freezing needle skills are amazing: you feel nothing.  I have been a patient of her for more than 12 years and those older fillings done a long time ago still look very good.   I am a really happy patient.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2711167].votes_count ]]