You may also like

Very good dentist. Have seen her for fillings and crowns. She is a very experienced doctor and takes a lot of time in providing diagnosis, and she gives an honest answer if something can't be seen in x-Rays. Her assistant is very professional as well. Great job.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Very personable and her work is perfect. I have fillings in my mouth she did 15 years ago and these still are solid. I have been coming to the office for many years.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

The best Dentist in Calgary! Very professional and accurate job! Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr. Reszka is friendly, confident and she accomplished a perfect bridge in my mouth.  One of our neighbors is a dental hygienist and i asked her to have a look at it - she said the bridge fit and color was 100% perfect.  Wow, I am a very happy patient.  The entire procedure was painless.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

The entire family has been seeing Dr. Reszka for about 11 years - couldn't be happier.  I was one of those scared patients and hated going to the dentist, until I met her.  All my anxiety and fear is long gone.   She is professional, knowledgeable, and extremely gentle.  Really good at what she does.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Is she good at what she does? Yes, she is quite good at what she does. But unfortunately most of her recommendations as to work which may be needed immediately are questionable. I would aver that they are driven more by how much profit she can make than by what is best for the client. I stopped going to her over 6 years ago. During my last visit in 2010 she informed me that I needed to have a gold crown replaced. Guess what. I 've still got that crown and have no problems with it. The same goes for fillings which she said needed to be replaced and even years later they are still fine. She also tried to talk me into seeing one of her colleagues to have braces fitted. I was in my late 50s at the time which made her suggestion almost comical. Also, after reading all the comments below it seems that the grammar and syntax of each is almost identical and almost all show 5 stars. Is it beyond the realm of possibility that they were all written by the same person?

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Bozena Reszka's response
I always appreciate feedback from patients, however, I do not feel it's fair to post a review based on visits from more than 6 years ago. We have quite a few patients who proceed with braces in their 50s and 60s, and the work is typically done by a specialist (an orthodontist) and I would not earn a single dollar from that treatment, neither I get any referral fees. I don't understand how a comment that my treatment recommendation is driven by a profit could even apply here. If a tooth has a small cavity, it could take years before it fully develops that could eventually turn into a root canal. This process could exhibit no symptoms or pain. I feel it's my duty to inform patients of everything I see during a check up, but the final decision is always up to each patient. Some people proceed with it, while others wait or even get a second opinion and that is quite normal, and I always respect their decision. Thank you for giving me a chance to respond. Dr. Reszka

Submitted July 5, 2015

We have been patients of Dr. Reszka for the past 18 years. She is an excellent dentist and a kind person. We would recommend her to anyone looking for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

If you have trust issues with your current dentist, go see Dr. Reszka.  I have gone through 3 dentists in my life and I feel extremely fortunate to have found her.  She is by far the best dentist I have ever had and her work is meticulous.  She has redone a couple of fillings + a crown for me and I am amazed at her work quality.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

By far the most gentle dentist I have ever been to!  You do not feel her freezing needle at all.  She is very kind and personable.  I would recommend her to anyone looking for a dentist.  My bridge prep was painless, and Dr. Reszka made me feel relaxed and at ease.  The front office was amazing, and the staff was very friendly and helpful.  I look forward to my next dental visit and am so grateful that I found her.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Bozena Reszka's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good dentist. Have seen her for fillings and crowns. She is a very experienced doctor and takes a lot of time in providing diagnosis, and she gives an h..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very personable and her work is perfect. I have fillings in my mouth she did 15 years ago and these still are solid. I have been coming to the office for many..."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best Dentist in Calgary! Very professional and accurate job! Thank you. "

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " "

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reszka is friendly, confident and she accomplished a perfect bridge in my mouth.  One of our neighbors is a dental hygienist and i asked her to have a look ..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The entire family has been seeing Dr. Reszka for about 11 years - couldn't be happier.  I was one of those scared patients and hated going to the dentist, until..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Is she good at what she does? Yes, she is quite good at what she does. But unfortunately most of her recommendations as to work which may be needed immediately ..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have been patients of Dr. Reszka for the past 18 years. She is an excellent dentist and a kind person. We would recommend her to anyone looking for a great..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you have trust issues with your current dentist, go see Dr. Reszka.  I have gone through 3 dentists in my life and I feel extremely fortunate to have found..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By far the most gentle dentist I have ever been to!  You do not feel her freezing needle at all.  She is very kind and personable.  I would recommend her to any..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been disappointed with Dr. Reszka's office ever since she sold it to the new dentist. He seems to be a lot about the money "

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dentist: very good work and her personality is superb. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a dentist in the City."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have received excellent service and dental care for my entire family from Dr. Reszka for the past 15 years.  When my son was 11, he had his front tooth chippe..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I stopped going to a dentist unless it was an emergency years ago.  One bad experience after another, felt more like a money grab then dental care and painful !..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for a gentle and excellent dentist you should see Dr. Reszka.  Her freezing needle skills are amazing: you feel nothing.  I have been a patie..."

February 5, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.drreszkawestbrookdental.ca". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "4032499119".

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was in an unfortunate accident and lost my front teeth.  I was embarrassed to leave the house and my life was changed. One of my co workers suggested to see D..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist ever.  I moved to Red Deer three years ago and still commute to see her for my dental needs.  She did four crowns 9 years ago and they are still ex..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "When Dr. Reszka first opened her practice many years ago she was an excellent conscientious dentist. Then she started to lose her touch and manner and then her ..."

December 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Reszka recently as I was in a terrible pain.   She first asked if I could wait a few minutes as she was doing procedure on a different patient.  She w..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to see Dr. Reszka last week as a new patient.  She is a really nice lady and a very gently dentist.  Her front desk receptionist was very helpful with my..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reszka is a gentle female dentist.  She is very professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to her patients.  She is equally good with kids as she is with adu..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dentist ! Her work is very good and meticulous.  I called around and the prices of this office are in line with other dental clinics in the area.  She..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Expect to pay exorbitant prices for your dental care at Reszka's office. A simple 6 month cleaning and checkup regularly came to $300-400. I didn't know how bad..."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptional service provided to me and my Family for the past 15 years.  She never makes you sit and wait for your appointment.  Dr. Reszka could teach other de..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good dentist, I was referred to her by my friend.  She is very good with both our kids and staff is very helpful with the insurance.  Parking is excellent.  We ..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reszka removed two of my wisdom teeth.  The freezing was very gentle and the procedure seemed to have gone quickly.  Afterwards her 9team was very helpful a..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with the veneers Dr. Reszka has done on my front teeth !  I have a new beautiful smile now....... She is very friendly and a great dentist.  The..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top notch in every aspect.  After avoiding dental visits for 11 year, I went to see Dr. Reszka, a very honest and caring Dr, took extreme consideration to my di..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very honest dentist.  She told me that my fillings would last a few more years.  Didn't try a cash grab to replace them right away.  Unlike my last dentist, who..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reszka is an excellent dentist, very caring, has great attention to detail and provides excellent results.  She actually listens to patients…..I had lots of..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reszka is very professional, thorough any friendly.  She explains what she wants to do and explains procedures she is about to perform.  I feel at ease in h..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist, friendly staff and nice office. I recommend Dr. Reszka to anyone looking for a female experienced dentist."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Because of Dr. Reszka I am no longer terrified of going to the dental office. She is kind and gentle and her staff is very very friendly.  I recommend her whole..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reszka is the ultimate when it comes to giving freezing !!  I never feel the needle..... Very friendly and takes the time to explain what she is doing.  Her..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nice office, good dentist and very friendly staff. I would highly recommend Dr.Reszka. You will not be disappointed."

September 8, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

July 6, 2013
  • First Name changed from "" to "Bozena"

April 26, 2012