Dr. Bozena Reszka

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bozena Reszka

I saw recently Dr. Reszka at Wentworth Family Dental. I have to confess, I am probably the worst patient as I truly fear and despise a dentist. I am almost 50 years old and for the first time in my life I felt comforted at a dental chair! Her work is excellent and she is very proficient. Absolutely painless and gentle. I am really glad I found Dr. Reszka; perhaps I am ready now to get more work done after years of neglect.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Dr.Reszka is a superb dentist. We had lots of work done over the years and her skills are beyond great. Our young children adore her and never ever complain about going to see the dentist. Thank you Dr. Reszka for your care.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

There are no words that can express what an AMAZING dentist Dr. Bozena Reszka really is. The staff she has working beside her, RDA. Kinga Sarbu, and (the other young gal who initially assessed me), are every bit as competent, knowledgeable, kind, and gentle within their role as well. I fell and broke one front tooth along with severely fracturing the other. A pretty serious procedure was required to get me fixed up, and back in good oral health. Not only did Dr. Reszka fix the damage i had done to my teeth, but she went a step further and drastically improved the look of my teeth and smile. For 36 years I have quietly dreamed of fixing the little space I had between my front teeth. I mentioned this to Dr. Reszka, and to my absolute amazement when I first looked in the mirror following the procedure I almost did not recognize the person staring back. The job her and Kinga did on my teeth nearly brought tears to a grown man, made my wish come true. Like many others, I have a good deal of dental anxiety, enough to make me avoid the dentist all together. Save yourself a lot of $$$ and FORGET ABOUT SEDATION DENTISTRY. Dr. Reszkas gentle technique, soft hands, continuous feedback, and soothing small talk is enough to make the whole experience pleasantly surprising. She is so in tune with the action/reaction of the process, that you'd think she was working on her own mouth. She doesn't proceed with anything until you are 100% comfortable, even if it means using enough "freezing" to make a horse frown, LOL. She told me that she never had children because all her time was spent building her practice and perfecting her skills, considering her patients her "children". With her cautious, tentative, almost maternal approach to her method, It's hard to believe. The warm greeting from the front staff upon arrival, the professionalism, going above and beyond to make sure you're comfortable. Is exactly what you need, to set your mind at ease, allowing you to relax as much as possible. Customer service is priority number one, from the moment you walk through the door. Dr. Peter Manzer as well, is a dentist you know immediately has your best interest in mind, and has done an amazing job building this practice. This may be a long winded review, but its well deserved, and no other way to sum it up. Sandstone Dental is the ONLY practice I will use.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr. Reszka is a really good dentist. She explains the source of issues and all the options of treatment. Very personable and knowledgeable and her hands are fantastic. My family and I are very thankful for her.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Very personable and friendly. Provides various options available and leaves the final decision to a patient. Great great painless dental work.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr. Reszka is amazing! Precise, knowledgeable, pleasant and very professional. Highly recommended !!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Our family is very happy with her dental work and manners. Always cheerful and professional, and her work is very precise.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Great experienced dentist plus great staff. Painless visit. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Very impressed by work and her manners. My visit was absolutely painless. Great dentist.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

My last appointment with Dr. Reszka was my first at Sandstone Dental, and I couldn't be happier. She has always been delightful and made my visits over the past years (decades actually) as much of a delight as a dental appointment could be. It should be noted as well that veryone in the office from the front desk to her partners were second to none. Everyone I met made me feel important and I could not recommend her or her new home highly enough.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Bozena Reszka's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients