Ratings for Dr. Bozena Reszka

Really good dentist ! Her hands are amazing and very Gentle. I felt zero pain and she did a few crowns recently. Thank you Dr. Reszka for your great care.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

First actual painless dental appointment. Dr. Reszka and everyone at Sandstone Dental was awesome. They didn't harass me despite many years of me neglecting teeth.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I saw Dr. Reszka recently at Sandstone Dental as a new patient. It was the first time in my life I felt relaxed at a dental office. Her fillings look amazing. Thank you and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Reszka saved a few of my important teeth. She is careful, very knowledgeable and has wonder hands! I am strongly recommending her!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I saw Dr. Reszka last week for a few fillings and i found her to be very gentle. She explained all the issues I had, but i felt she did not oversell. Overall, a good experience and i will be her patient for a long time.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Good dentist. Very efficient and truly cares about how you are feeling. Her needle didn't feel at all and i love my new fillings. I am very impressed.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I became suspicious of Dr. Bozena after she told me I needed one filling and then did 2 at the next apt. I had needed very little dental work prior to seeing her but then it like my teeth were decaying at a high rate. At the next apt. she worked hard to convince me that a minuscule grain on the Xray was another cavity. I noted the tooth # and got a 2nd opinion and Xray that showed no cavity. I called back to her office to ask which tooth I was supposed to get fixed at next apt and -guess what, my chart said I needed 2 fillings again and not even the same tooth i was told originally ! I then requested my Xrays and files and was told I could only have one Xray. I called the Ab dental association and was told that all of the records belonged to me and if Dr. Bozena would not give them to me ,they would request them on my behalf. So i told her receptionist this and got no responce for 3 weeks. After calling back, I recieved 2 different stories from the receptionist,1-they are at Dr, Bozena's house, and 2-she thought they may have been shredded ?? when I called the 2nd time. Dr.Bozena finally called me in person close to a year ago to say she was looking for them and I have never heard from her since. I guess it's hard to find shredded records !! And I agree with the other reviewers that many of these positive reviews look like they were written by the same person. So how much unnecessary dental work did my family have done over the years at her clinic-only the shredded/ lost records know for sure.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Bozena Reszka

Dr. Bozena Reszka's response
Dear Ed, Thank you for your comment. Again I am very sorry that the office could not find your chart. As you are aware since 2014 I am no longer the owner of the clinic, and at the time of transition all charts were left at the office. Soon after, the new owners began transfer of all charts into a paperless system, which involved many hours and new staff members doing this job. The front desk personnel looked for your chart extensively and unfortunately, they believe someone could have shredded the document by a mistake during transfer of the files into the paperless record keeping. I am aware the office offered you a full printout of your computer records, including the Patient Ledger indicating all your dental work at the clinic. I also feel the situation was poorly handled and communicated by the front desk; and as soon as I found out I did contact you. Again I apologize for the situation, which is beyond my control as I am no longer working at this office. It has always been a great pleasure to see and treat your Family as patients over many years and after you left the clinic. Warm Regards Dr. Reszka

Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr.Reszka was my dentist for many years and she did a lot of work over time for our Family. I have not been a patient of hers for a few years now, as we relocated East. Unfortunately i can't find a dentist who is so skilled and personable. I miss her a lot and i fear i will never find a comparable dentist in our new home town. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Reszka is highly skilled dentist. She did 4 crowns on me and my friends cannot even tell these are not my real teeth. Highly recommended and thank you Dr. Reszka for many years of great service.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Fantastic dentist with a superb personality. My family will be seeing Dr. Reszka as long as she practices dentistry.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Bozena Reszka's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AHC