Ratings for Dr. Bozena Reszka

She is an awesome dentist.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I am currently a patient of Dr. Reszka; and she recently remade my smile.  She is so caring and her work is amazing.  By the way, I work in a dental profession and have seen the difference between average and great dental work.  I will be her patient for as long as she works.  AA+

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Great visit and very personable dentist. I am definitely coming back and will bring in my spouse. I have finally met a dentist I can trust.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Thank you for a great visit Dr. Reszka.  Having not been to a dentist for some 12 years, it is a nerve wracking experience.  Her calm demeanor kept me relaxed and at ease.  She is incredibly gentle, kind and made me feel comfortable.  Throughout the entire procedure I felt nothing and I am very happy with the final results.  Really impressed with this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I have been with Dr. Reszka for some 15 years, and have never had an issue with the service or her work.  Just pleasant, patient and very efficient.  I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Excellent dentist and terrific dental work. Very helpful and gentle. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Great lady and provides excellent dentistry. If there is a word Gentle – she is it. I would recommend her to anyone. Always on time and walks you out to the front after a procedure is finished.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Great dentist with super nice personality. You feel nothing when she works on you. Always punctual and respects your time.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Very, very gentle dentist. Her work is outstanding. I do not fear going to the dentist anymore and I can finally get my cavities fixed. Thank you Dr. Reszka

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I moved from B.C. recently and was looking for a dentist when a friend recommended Dr. Reszka. I am so glad she did. Once I arrived at the office, I was greeted warmly by the front staff. Within minutes after all my info was gathered Dr. Reszka greeted me. She asked about the symptoms and she quickly diagnosed the problem and let me know my options. She seemed very knowledgeable and gave me a number of different options. She didn't just suggest the most expensive option and we agreed to go ahead with the treatment. She quickly fixed the problem and the entire procedure was painless. Her work is excellent and I am a very happy patient. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Bozena Reszka's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients