Ratings for Dr. Bozena Reszka

Excellent ! Very professional, gentle and her work is magnifique !! The office is very modern and staff is very friendly. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Nobody loves going to a dentist--but when you must, Dr. Reszka provides the best possible experience ! She is very kind and gentle + very considerate of your dental fear/anxiety. Our family really likes her, not to mention her skills are incredible. The quality of work is AAA+++ we had lots of major work completed with no issues. Great dentist.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

This lady has a gift in her hands. Super gentle and yet the work is outstanding. So calming and professional while remaking your smile. My Family and I are lucky to have found her to be our dentist. The old fear of a dental drill is gone. Thank you Dr. R !

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Dr.Reszka is the most brilliant and skillful dentist I ever met.I say that as someone with a long history of dental problems. Finding Dr. Reszka was a truly blessing.Her talent and dedication are remarkable, and in my case resulted in superb results. Her skills are marvelous, but her persistence, easygoing manners and dedication are truly outstanding. If you are looking for a smile makeover whether it be a drastic change or a small fix Dr. Reszka can make it happen. Thank you Dr.Reszka for all you have done and continue to do,your work does not go unnoticed!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

I have always had a fear of dentists. Being raised in rural Ontario my first impression of dentists and their unfortunate work from 30 years ago have stayed with me. Dr Reszka is very kind and understanding; explained everything as she went on and took the time to make me feel comfortable with the procedures. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great dentist. The office staff is also friendly and welcoming. The facility looks very modern and clean. Great experience all around.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

I have never been a fan of dentist, but I had a toothache and saw Dr. Reszka. Very professional lady and her work was PAINLESS. I will be finally going back to get more teeth fixed after years of neglect out of fear of pain. The staff was very friendly as well. Great job and I would rate Dr. Reszka AAA++++

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

I recently saw Dr. Reszka as a new patient and I was completely blown away by her skills and manners. I love my new fillings ! Painless dentistry does exist after all. Office is clean and professional. I would recommend this Dr. to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

I saw recently Dr. Reszka at Wentworth Family Dental. I have to confess, I am probably the worst patient as I truly fear and despise a dentist. I am almost 50 years old and for the first time in my life I felt comforted at a dental chair! Her work is excellent and she is very proficient. Absolutely painless and gentle. I am really glad I found Dr. Reszka; perhaps I am ready now to get more work done after years of neglect.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Dr.Reszka is a superb dentist. We had lots of work done over the years and her skills are beyond great. Our young children adore her and never ever complain about going to see the dentist. Thank you Dr. Reszka for your care.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

There are no words that can express what an AMAZING dentist Dr. Bozena Reszka really is. The staff she has working beside her, RDA. Kinga Sarbu, and (the other young gal who initially assessed me), are every bit as competent, knowledgeable, kind, and gentle within their role as well. I fell and broke one front tooth along with severely fracturing the other. A pretty serious procedure was required to get me fixed up, and back in good oral health. Not only did Dr. Reszka fix the damage i had done to my teeth, but she went a step further and drastically improved the look of my teeth and smile. For 36 years I have quietly dreamed of fixing the little space I had between my front teeth. I mentioned this to Dr. Reszka, and to my absolute amazement when I first looked in the mirror following the procedure I almost did not recognize the person staring back. The job her and Kinga did on my teeth nearly brought tears to a grown man, made my wish come true. Like many others, I have a good deal of dental anxiety, enough to make me avoid the dentist all together. Save yourself a lot of $$$ and FORGET ABOUT SEDATION DENTISTRY. Dr. Reszkas gentle technique, soft hands, continuous feedback, and soothing small talk is enough to make the whole experience pleasantly surprising. She is so in tune with the action/reaction of the process, that you'd think she was working on her own mouth. She doesn't proceed with anything until you are 100% comfortable, even if it means using enough "freezing" to make a horse frown, LOL. She told me that she never had children because all her time was spent building her practice and perfecting her skills, considering her patients her "children". With her cautious, tentative, almost maternal approach to her method, It's hard to believe. The warm greeting from the front staff upon arrival, the professionalism, going above and beyond to make sure you're comfortable. Is exactly what you need, to set your mind at ease, allowing you to relax as much as possible. Customer service is priority number one, from the moment you walk through the door. Dr. Peter Manzer as well, is a dentist you know immediately has your best interest in mind, and has done an amazing job building this practice. This may be a long winded review, but its well deserved, and no other way to sum it up. Sandstone Dental is the ONLY practice I will use.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr. Bozena Reszka's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients