Ratings for Dr. Bozena Reszka

Amazing dentist.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Dr. Reszka is highly skilled dentist. She did 4 crowns on me and my friends cannot even tell these are not my real teeth. Highly recommended and thank you Dr. Reszka for many years of great service.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Fantastic dentist with a superb personality. My family will be seeing Dr. Reszka as long as she practices dentistry.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

She is an awesome dentist.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I am currently a patient of Dr. Reszka; and she recently remade my smile.  She is so caring and her work is amazing.  By the way, I work in a dental profession and have seen the difference between average and great dental work.  I will be her patient for as long as she works.  AA+

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Great visit and very personable dentist. I am definitely coming back and will bring in my spouse. I have finally met a dentist I can trust.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Thank you for a great visit Dr. Reszka.  Having not been to a dentist for some 12 years, it is a nerve wracking experience.  Her calm demeanor kept me relaxed and at ease.  She is incredibly gentle, kind and made me feel comfortable.  Throughout the entire procedure I felt nothing and I am very happy with the final results.  Really impressed with this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I have been with Dr. Reszka for some 15 years, and have never had an issue with the service or her work.  Just pleasant, patient and very efficient.  I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Excellent dentist and terrific dental work. Very helpful and gentle. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Great lady and provides excellent dentistry. If there is a word Gentle – she is it. I would recommend her to anyone. Always on time and walks you out to the front after a procedure is finished.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Bozena Reszka's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Delta Dental