You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bozena Reszka

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Great lady and provides excellent dentistry. If there is a word Gentle – she is it. I would recommend her to anyone. Always on time and walks you out to the front after a procedure is finished.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I moved from B.C. recently and was looking for a dentist when a friend recommended Dr. Reszka. I am so glad she did. Once I arrived at the office, I was greeted warmly by the front staff. Within minutes after all my info was gathered Dr. Reszka greeted me. She asked about the symptoms and she quickly diagnosed the problem and let me know my options. She seemed very knowledgeable and gave me a number of different options. She didn't just suggest the most expensive option and we agreed to go ahead with the treatment. She quickly fixed the problem and the entire procedure was painless. Her work is excellent and I am a very happy patient. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I had a number of fillings done by Dr. Reszka. I have terrible teeth and don’t floss often. As a child I experienced lots of dental pain, so I avoided dental offices at all costs. Dr. Reszka took the time to show me all the decay and explained how to fix things so I wouldn't be overwhelmed. Her work was painless and I had no discomfort after the freezing came out. I found Dr. Reszka to be very kind and her work is superb. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Her work is just perfect. I had a crown done 11 years ago and it stills looks like new. Very personable and GENTLE. Her needle does not feel AT ALL. Thank you Dr. Reszka for looking after my teeth.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Very good dentist. Have seen her for fillings and crowns. She is a very experienced doctor and takes a lot of time in providing diagnosis, and she gives an honest answer if something can't be seen in x-Rays. Her assistant is very professional as well. Great job.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Very personable and her work is perfect. I have fillings in my mouth she did 15 years ago and these still are solid. I have been coming to the office for many years.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr. Bozena Reszka's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dentist and terrific dental work. Very helpful and gentle. Would recommend to anyone. "

May 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great lady and provides excellent dentistry. If there is a word Gentle – she is it. I would recommend her to anyone. Always on time and walks you out to the..."

May 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist with super nice personality. You feel nothing when she works on you. Always punctual and respects your time. "

May 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very, very gentle dentist. Her work is outstanding. I do not fear going to the dentist anymore and I can finally get my cavities fixed. Thank you Dr. Reszka "

April 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I moved from B.C. recently and was looking for a dentist when a friend recommended Dr. Reszka. I am so glad she did. Once I arrived at the office, I was greet..."

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a number of fillings done by Dr. Reszka. I have terrible teeth and don’t floss often. As a child I experienced lots of dental pain, so I avoided dental ..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Her work is just perfect. I had a crown done 11 years ago and it stills looks like new. Very personable and GENTLE. Her needle does not feel AT ALL. Thank ..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " "

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good dentist. Have seen her for fillings and crowns. She is a very experienced doctor and takes a lot of time in providing diagnosis, and she gives an h..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very personable and her work is perfect. I have fillings in my mouth she did 15 years ago and these still are solid. I have been coming to the office for many..."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best Dentist in Calgary! Very professional and accurate job! Thank you. "

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " "

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reszka is friendly, confident and she accomplished a perfect bridge in my mouth.  One of our neighbors is a dental hygienist and i asked her to have a look ..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The entire family has been seeing Dr. Reszka for about 11 years - couldn't be happier.  I was one of those scared patients and hated going to the dentist, until..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Is she good at what she does? Yes, she is quite good at what she does. But unfortunately most of her recommendations as to work which may be needed immediately ..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have been patients of Dr. Reszka for the past 18 years. She is an excellent dentist and a kind person. We would recommend her to anyone looking for a great..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you have trust issues with your current dentist, go see Dr. Reszka.  I have gone through 3 dentists in my life and I feel extremely fortunate to have found..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By far the most gentle dentist I have ever been to!  You do not feel her freezing needle at all.  She is very kind and personable.  I would recommend her to any..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been disappointed with Dr. Reszka's office ever since she sold it to the new dentist. He seems to be a lot about the money "

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dentist: very good work and her personality is superb. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a dentist in the City."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have received excellent service and dental care for my entire family from Dr. Reszka for the past 15 years.  When my son was 11, he had his front tooth chippe..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I stopped going to a dentist unless it was an emergency years ago.  One bad experience after another, felt more like a money grab then dental care and painful !..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for a gentle and excellent dentist you should see Dr. Reszka.  Her freezing needle skills are amazing: you feel nothing.  I have been a patie..."

February 5, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.drreszkawestbrookdental.ca". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "4032499119".

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was in an unfortunate accident and lost my front teeth.  I was embarrassed to leave the house and my life was changed. One of my co workers suggested to see D..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist ever.  I moved to Red Deer three years ago and still commute to see her for my dental needs.  She did four crowns 9 years ago and they are still ex..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "When Dr. Reszka first opened her practice many years ago she was an excellent conscientious dentist. Then she started to lose her touch and manner and then her ..."

December 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Reszka recently as I was in a terrible pain.   She first asked if I could wait a few minutes as she was doing procedure on a different patient.  She w..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to see Dr. Reszka last week as a new patient.  She is a really nice lady and a very gently dentist.  Her front desk receptionist was very helpful with my..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reszka is a gentle female dentist.  She is very professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to her patients.  She is equally good with kids as she is with adu..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dentist ! Her work is very good and meticulous.  I called around and the prices of this office are in line with other dental clinics in the area.  She..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Expect to pay exorbitant prices for your dental care at Reszka's office. A simple 6 month cleaning and checkup regularly came to $300-400. I didn't know how bad..."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptional service provided to me and my Family for the past 15 years.  She never makes you sit and wait for your appointment.  Dr. Reszka could teach other de..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good dentist, I was referred to her by my friend.  She is very good with both our kids and staff is very helpful with the insurance.  Parking is excellent.  We ..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reszka removed two of my wisdom teeth.  The freezing was very gentle and the procedure seemed to have gone quickly.  Afterwards her 9team was very helpful a..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with the veneers Dr. Reszka has done on my front teeth !  I have a new beautiful smile now....... She is very friendly and a great dentist.  The..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top notch in every aspect.  After avoiding dental visits for 11 year, I went to see Dr. Reszka, a very honest and caring Dr, took extreme consideration to my di..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very honest dentist.  She told me that my fillings would last a few more years.  Didn't try a cash grab to replace them right away.  Unlike my last dentist, who..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reszka is an excellent dentist, very caring, has great attention to detail and provides excellent results.  She actually listens to patients…..I had lots of..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reszka is very professional, thorough any friendly.  She explains what she wants to do and explains procedures she is about to perform.  I feel at ease in h..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist, friendly staff and nice office. I recommend Dr. Reszka to anyone looking for a female experienced dentist."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Because of Dr. Reszka I am no longer terrified of going to the dental office. She is kind and gentle and her staff is very very friendly.  I recommend her whole..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reszka is the ultimate when it comes to giving freezing !!  I never feel the needle..... Very friendly and takes the time to explain what she is doing.  Her..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nice office, good dentist and very friendly staff. I would highly recommend Dr.Reszka. You will not be disappointed."

September 8, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

July 6, 2013
  • First Name changed from "" to "Bozena"

April 26, 2012