Ratings for Dr. Lisa A. Davis

I have no complaint when seeing the PA's I think they are all great and that is the reason I keep going back. My complaint is with the staff from leaving you on hold for a very long time when trying to schedule and appointment and not communicating with you when you've been sitting in the waiting room for 2 hours. Also they do not call you back when they say they will whether it's waiting on a response from a question you have with your medication or whatever the issue is they promise to call you back and they don't .

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Very rude doctor and wait to long. Would not recommended this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I had been going to pain doctors for about 5 years, always on the same schedule III pain medicine. Cigna health spring, without alerting me. canceled my pain doctor and put me in a different. Dr. Lisa A. Davis was recommended. I went to her office and only saw one PA or another. Despite the PA stating that Dr. Davis has a schedule III license. Dr. Davis refused to renew my script until I could get a reliable referral from her office. She did not even have the courtesy to see me to tell me why. I Feel that Dr. Davis is uncaring, unfeeling and extremely unprofessional. if I felt that we could get together to make her loose her medical license I would gladly join the effort. also, no decent referral from her office, despite my faxing a list of pains doctors that were in the program. Here it is 7/9/14 and I ran out of pain meds on 6/4/14.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr Davis is a great doctor any concerns I had she referred me to a specialist. Now here is the bonus. I couldnt make appointments because I had to wait for referral numbers and I mean close to a month of waiting. Her staff will not return calls when left messages or you can be on hold on the phone up to an hour. Reasons are always the same they are with a patients or they just dont know the answer and will return your call. The office is really nice but the customer service is really bad and wait time is terrible even if you have a appointment.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

As far as follow up goes Dr Lisa Davis is good. I really like her PA Lesley. I agree with a prior comment about the bad apple in the front office. She can be very curt. ONE BIG PROBLEM I HAVE WITH DR DAVIS IS... SHE IS ALWAYS RUNNING LATE. NO NOT ALL DOCTORS RUN LATE... DONT EVER SET AN 8:00 APPOINTMENT OR YOU WILL BE FRUSTRATED ON THE WAIT TIME. WE ALL HAVE JOBS. I LIVE FURTHER OUT THAN SHE DOES AND SHE ALWAYS MAKES THE DISTANCE FROM THE OFFICE AN EXCUSE. I HAVE TO GO IN TO WORK AT 6 AM IN ORDER TO SEE HER AT 8. THEN TO HAVE TO WAIT AN EXTRA HOUR IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. MY TIME IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS HERS. NEEDLESS TO SAY,,, I AM LOOKING FOR A NEW DOCTOR RATHER THAN TO LOSE MY JOB

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Excellent Doctor,PA and staff all around and has a great new office now. A little easier to get to than the nix building.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

My first visit with Dr. Davis was very pleasant, she made me feel at ease, was very concerned about my health and explained my problems very well, that by the time I left her office, I knew this was the doctor I would be keeping as my PCP. By the way her staff is awesome as well.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Extremely professional, caring and knowledgable. Excellent interpersonal skills. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Dr. Davis is a caring and very concerned doctor and we who have her are very lucky. Joie Laney

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

Dr. Davis has the best "bedside manner" of any doctor I have ever seen. She is VERY knowledgeable, listens attentively and has great empathy for her patients. She is the best primary care physician I have had the pleasure to visit.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

Dr. Lisa A. Davis's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1986)