Ratings for Dr. Charles W. Moniak

Everyone in the office is very friendly. Dr Moniak is so knowledgeable and my delivery was amazing! I am so happy I chose his office

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Moniak is a gem to me and he has been my doctor for many years. I have full respect for him and more importantly - I trust him. I feel blessed with him taking care of my medical needs. Thanks to you, Dr. Moniak!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Moniak for more than 10 years. Delivered my 3 children with him. I left a review last year, saying how unhappy I was with the staff particularly the name is Paloma. She is probably the worst medical staff I have ever encountered. I just got my annual check two weeks and seeing a new girl named Alex at the front desk. She is very responsible, sweet and cheerful, every of my call answered, transferred. She and Nicole have helped me a lot. And Dr. Moniak has given me great care and being very honest with me about how to save money in my care for my particular condition. I will continue to be his patient and actually my sisters all see him as well. Thanks for all the care and Dr. Charles Moniak is the best doctor I have seen.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr Moniak is a good doctor but unfortunately the staff he is surrounded by is totally incompetent, negligent and put the patient at serious risk due to the mishandled information and caress less way they performed their office duties. I found a negligent way of conducting business not transferring doctors call when needed ignoring patient request for extremely important issues and in general acting as they work in a beauty saloon instead of a doctor's office . They are placing patients at risk buy this unprofessional treatment. I sorry but I will not recommend doctor Moniak service because I will be contributing to the sickness or death or any family friend or family member by doing this. Very sad that a good doctor is not capable of see the serious issues he has in his office. Totally irresponsible way to conduct his business. Please get qualify doctor's office staff to do yourself and patients a favor!!! A disgrace!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Moniak was ok. I found his office staff to be terrible. The young woman I interacted with most often at the front desk via phone or in person gave unclear instructions, was very slow with paperwork and pre-approvals, did not log all information in my file, and she seemed generally poorly trained each time I dealt with her. Also, Dr Moniak was in a rush during my appointments, so I never had a chance to develop trust with him. There were long waits and frequent appointment cancellations in my experience. I switched to a new doctor when I was in my second trimester and I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr.Moniak has been my doctor for 12 years now ,hes delivered 4 of my kids and had a set of twins..Dr.Moniak is great hes always been very polite even with my all hours of the night phone calls. he an obgyn specialist i was considered a high risk pregnancy my last 2 births and hes always made me feel important to him his office staff was very nice pam which is his ultrasound tech..was the same lady whom when i was a baby did the ultrasound on my mother as others had noted sometimes there is a wait but they are for good reasons emergancys or an unexpected birth but its worth the wait i recommended Dr.Moniak to my friends and have had 3 of my friends goto him for there pregnancy hes a GREAT Dr and i had at first thought because i had medi-cal that i wouldnt betreated with the same respect as someone with great insurance and i was completley wrong...thank you DR Moniak for all you have done for me and my family ~Amanda Hayes

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Went to dr.moniak for a molar pregnancy! He said I needed to have a hysterectomy, so that night he performed it! I was scared and didn't want the surgery but he said that I needed it done! I was 17 weeks and my uterus was so enlarged like a basketball and a dnc wouldn't work! He said beings I was 51 I should have it done!:( so I had it done! I felt he was caring and wanted to do the best for me! He called me once a week to tell me my levels! And then he called once a month till I was at negative 2 one whole year!!! Eeeeeekkk! Glad it's over!!!!:)

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

One of the best doctors i have met and he delivered my baby in the middle of the night..very kind, polite and professional. Although i had to wait(sometimes) for my appointment it 's worth. His staff is wonderful ...very friendly and cheerful!I would recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

I had to deliver my baby in the middle of the night, and Dr. Moniak was there for me and was so cheerful, even though he had to get up in the middle of the night. I felt like I could get a hold of him during my pregnancy, and he called me back when I had questions. I really like his staff too. They were very friendly and seemed excited for me. I put only 4 stars on punctuality because I've had to wait about 20 mintues for my appointment a couple of times. HOWEVER Dr. Moniak is WORTH THE WAIT. I would rather go to a busy, great Dr. than one where there is no wait. I liked that I was able to get my ultrasounds done in the same office!! Very convenient.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Charles W. Moniak's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)