Ratings for Dr. Maria A. Cabe

Took a day off work to go meet and hopefully transfer to Dr. Cabe as my GP. Total waste of time. She and her Nurse appeared confused as to why I was even there without there being something immediately wrong with me. When I suggested we discuss a problem then I was having with something she said I would have to reschedule. Dr. Cabe did not appear that knowelegable in the practice and had a terrible dispostion. Will keep looking for a GP that generally cares about their patient. Dr. Cabe indicated she didnt have time to act like a GP and guide me like I was wanting.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I went to Dr Cabe because I was having Thyroid issues. My family has a history of thyroid issues and I was having the same symptoms. We went for a visit. She ordered a test. She said everything looked great and to keep doing what I was doing. I went back because I wanted her to listen to me. I took my mother so maybe that would be helpful. After 10 minutes Dr Cabe let us know that she "Didnt have time for this and she had other people to see" I went to another dr that my insurance didnt cover. But that dr found a mass on my Tyroid that needs to be removed. Since then we have lost our insurance and if Dr Cabe would have just listened when we I had said something.. then all of my medical bills would have been covered. Now we are paying THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS out of pocket. Thanks to a dr who heards people through her office like cattle for her paycheck.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

Dr. Maria A. Cabe's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company