You may also like

Rate Dr. Randall L. Oliver

Dr. Randall L. Oliver's Ratings

Dr . Oliver is AWESOME!!!! He took more time with me than ANY other Doc. He is SUPER INTELLIGENT and was like a Fortune Teller! PERFECT DIAGNOSIS!!! YEP, He's Blunt, But that's the way MORE of em outta be. I think the World of this Man!!! He SAVED ME!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr Oliver has been a life saver. His bedside manner does leave a bit to be desired until he gets to know you. If you go in his office hunting drugs, he'll make sure you leave hating him.if you are in pain, and you listen to him, he will help you. I was suicidal when I first met him, tired of hurting all the time. He saved me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Was referred to Dr. Oliver for my migraines. Now I know to do my research first before going to a new doctor. From my experience with Dr. Oliver he was very rude, kept talking over me & bragged of how he was the best when it came to migraines & that he had a river in Egypt. Ok? I felt interrogated with questions that weren't relavent to my migraines, very personal stuff. He then decided I was depressed. & that because he sees a therapist everyone else should as well. He seemed overly energetic, eating, walking around, & when he finally did sit down he continued to fidget. That was all in my first visit. The second visit he decided to give me numbing injections in my neck & shoulders which at the time my insurance was still pending on covering the procedure. He was aware of this but decided to go ahead & do 4 injections off the record. His nurse who writes down everything on the computer, wrote that down & he had her erase it. He did not go into detail of the procedure, just said that it wouldn't hurt a bit. There was no monitor hooked up & I felt panicky & nervous from not knowing what to expect. After the injections my jaw went numb & for the next week & a half I was in pain from the injections & broke out in a rash all over my neck & shoulders. Where the injection spots were located were also swollen & red. My next visit I informed him of my reaction I had & that the injections didn't seem to make a difference. His whole mood then changed & he said that my pain was psychological & basically not real. He accused me of being a narcotic addict because due to my injections I had added pain, which he was aware the pain meds I was on weren't very effective for my pain to begin with. So by me being honest with him & telling him I took a few more than prescribed he immediately took me off the meds cold turkey. I was hoping by going to a pain clinic that I would have my pain managed & be able to live a quality of life. Did not expect my experience to turn out this way. The whole thing was a complete waste of time & I will not be seeing Dr. Oliver again. I have never written a review on a doctor before, but due to my experience with him I would not refer anyone to him. Very huge ego that is blatantly obvious.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2848513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

This doctor was rude! Told him I'm deathly afarad of needles,and I would not like his injections. He jump up and said there is nothing he can do for me. I got to see him for a hole 3 min(referred by my family doctor ) are u kidden me!!! I have two hurniated disks,broken ankle, heel and another little foot bone! Two screws that are killing me and I tell him I'm scared of needles and he doesn't try to tell me more about it just jumps up and says there's nothing he can do! Wth! Everything I've read here is true!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2840722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

been here a week took me off my meds been on five years under dose me some junk called him on it said he could see who he wanted to he is a punk skin head on roids total prick i ever meet in my whole life said he was just droping me couldnt help me lied said i didnt pick up medicine crazy nut i told him he lived up to all his bad reviews he was a punk steroid taking little i thought he would cry as he said leave or he would call the police so i told the whole waiting room to google his name so they would know what a piece o f3333 he is he need s to go back to ind where he belongs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Worst Doctor ever, just a nasty person all I'm going to say. Would NEVER refer anyone EVER. My RATING is a negative -10

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

A sad pitiful excuse for a roid ragin littl
e bald headed freakish looking oddball,well at least we know his meds. R not working for this little cretin from hell!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

There needs to be a negative by the stars for me to rate Dr. Randall Oliver.
He is disgusting, unprofessional , and possibly one of the most rudest people I have ever met in my life. I was referred to him by my family doc.
It is shocking that a man of his caliber is allowed to diagnose and treat people.
I advise anyone referred to this man find a different doc. Stay far away from Randall Oliver. You would have better luck being treated by a veterinarian.
The only reason I gave a rating is because it wouldn't allow me to leave the stars blank.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2673523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

He is anss that has no bedside manner. First visit he changed all my meds. My injury is a back injury & pneuropathy of my feet. He had me in a mess before I found another doctor which only took two visits!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

My husband recently saw Dr. Oliver and was immediately belittled by this man. My husband d has worked construction for 37 years and suffers from herniated discs, degenerated discs, a cracked T 11, and riddled with arthritis in his back and hands. He also fell 12 feet from a tree stand 3 years ago and broke 3 vertebrae, 4 ribs, broke his collarbone and did damage to his liver due to the impact. This Dr. Did not ask where he hurt, how or when his pain started, what he did for an occupation or anything showing any kind of compassion whatsoever. He automatically started interrogating him about alcohol and drug use. He asked him to tell him about his drinking problem he had and when my husband told him he hadn't drank in 15 years he said you had a DUI..which he did have 17 years ago!! Ok, what does that have to do with the present and his back problems? He accused him of wanting drugs and said he's a risk to give medication to and said our family doctor should not give him any medication because he didn't have any pain. We waited two months to see this guy with great anticipation he would be sympathetic to someone with chronic pain and have a treatment plan to help the problem. Instead my husband came out humiliated and bewildered by the actions of this doctor. Throughout the visit he would talk kindly to a dog he had in his office (which I personally do not feel is appropriate for a doctor's office) but treated a person who is paying for his services like a dog. We talked to someone in our community who had recently seen this man and she said he had went off on her and dropped the F bomb 3 times during her visit with him. She left the office in tears and said she'd never go back. It's bad enough living with constant pain but then to have a so - called professional accuse you of not having pain and basically calling you a liar and make accusations you are just coming to him for drugs is a travesty! ! And Lord knows what he put in his notes, which will be on your medical records! Obviously we are not the only people who have had issues with this doctor. No one has EVER treated my husband with so much disrespect and obviously he has been one of many who has been verbally abused by this man. Hopefully the medical review board will look into the tactics this health care provider uses on his patients. Instead of relieving pain, he seems to have a better calling inflicting emotional pain on patients after seeing him. As for rating Randall Oliver, a zero in my opinion is an overstated number!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2584876].votes_count ]]