Ratings for Dr. Stuart P. Davis

Prescribed me tons of unnecessary meds. Then got mad when I said I wasn't going to take all of them. He's very worried about "orgasmic delay ." I find it creepy and weird.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Davis was very professional and patient. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr Davis is an expert in alcohol addiction and saved my life

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I arrived 15 minutes early for my appointment as I was a new patient. Stuart finally called me back to speak to him an hour and 20 minutes later. This was the best part. My first impression of him was the correct impression. His tie was pulled down, top button was not buttoned, and his shoes were unpolished and old. This is indicative to me that he is sloppy and uncaring but I gave him a chance. He immediately began telling me what I am doing wrong in my life, judging me as it felt without compassion. In my natural rhythm, I go to bed late and get up late. He essentially told me I needed to change that because that is not normal with society. He never really addressed the reason why I was there, PTSD. At the end of the session he asked me if I had any questions. I asked him about FMLA paperwork and short term disability paperwork for my insurance company. He refused to fill it out because my time was up. I brought up the delay when I arrived but he had no excuse. Instead he told me to make an appointment 2 days later. I told him that wasn't fair because I would have to pay another copay and the the paperwork fee. He became angry with me and told me he could not see me any further. I lost $60 and the prescription I need.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

There are so many negatives. There is never a time I have not had to wait for him less than 1 hour. Yet, when I need to go back to work, I get charged. Find another doctor. He just likes to give prescriptions.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I love Dr. Davis. I have been going to him for about 4 years now and after going to several psychiatrist he is the first one that has ever been able to keep me stable. I have bipoloar disorder and its been a very rocky road. Immediately after seeing Dr. Davis I was stable within a couple of weeks and I have remained so since then. A lot of people commented on him prescribing a lot of drugs..that is what psychiatrist do and with some conditions like BPD you have to have what I call a bipolar cocktail...just one drug isn't going to cut it. He has NEVER been condescending or rude to me and I like him better than any psych I have ever had and believe me I have had several. The wait time can be long but the reason is not overbooking he takes time with you and listens to you, so sometimes his patient time runs over the time. I don't mind the wait because I know he is taking up time with others who really need it. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Davis. His staff has always been extremely professional and helpful. He has even called me after hours on his personal phone just to check on me. He is a great doctor with impeccable experience and training.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

This " Doctor" has been treating my husband FOR YEARS with absolutely no improvement... He still exhibits all the symptoms and behaviors that were causing problems in our marriage... His narcissism, misogyny and pathological lying actually have worsened. Basically, Dr. Davis is a PILL MILL... Prescribing patients what they want, in our case ADDERALL. He even tried to pass off a three year old psychological evaluation as one done within the prescribed 30 days under court order. MONEY GRUBBING DOPE DEALER.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Excellent!!! Dr Davis has been the best doctor I have ever been a patient of. He has taken the time needed to get to know me both as a patient and person. He is very in tune with with my diagnosis and helping me with strategies to overcome my areas of challenge. India, his office manager, is exceptional, very caring and sensitive to your needs and taking care of the details for you. Before I started with Dr Davis, I had called several other doctors, trying to get an appointment which I so desperately needed. I would have to leave a message and none of them EVER called me back. I called Dr. Davis and spoke with India and explained my situation and how I needed to see a doctor ASAP. India was very responsive and spoke with Dr Davis and they squeezed me in. What a life saver! If you suffer from any mental illness you know how important it is to be able to see a doctor and get the professional help you need. Without it, terrible things can and will happen. Thank you Dr Davis and India!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I was a patient for over a year because he was the only Dr who accepted my insurance. I tried to stay positive but reached my limit. The wait times are ridiculous! My biggest complaint though is the large amount of medications he insists on prescribing. Meds are often needed I agree but not in the dosages or the number of different types he prescribes. They are usually the newest brands on the market also which are very expensive and that my insurance would not cover.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

So many negatives, where to start? I have seen him for over a year and regularly question why I haven't fired him sooner. Once, he kept me waiting with my two small children for THREE HOURS. I told his staff I had another appointment and needed to leave, and they told me I would have to pay $100 for missing my appointment. I was there -- HE wasn't! When I got in there and complained, he commented " haven't you ever waited at a doctor's office before?" & then told me I was frustrated because of my children. Certain pharmacies will not fill his absurdly high dosages for meds. Half the time his staff sends it to the wrong pharmacy and getting a hold of anyone is impossible. He doesn't listen to the patient, but has no trouble telling me about how his teen mutters "suck my d---" under him to his breath. I don't wait forever & pay him to complain to me about his life! Most recently, my husband called on a Friday to cancel an appointment the following Monday. Now they're trying to bill us $100 for not canceling with enough time for them. Apparently they were closed on black friday & we were supposed to know that and cancel our Monday appointment on WEDNESDAY the prior week. He's a thief and he holds you hostage with his insane overbooking and waiting times. Honestly, I have spent HOURS waiting in his office on him. Its ridiculous. He's fired - don't waste your time with this one.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Stuart P. Davis's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Peachtree City, GA