Ratings for Dr. H. KEITH Couch

Dr. Keith couch is a crook. He is a horrible horrible person, and a dentist that should be locked up for his acts. He takes advantage of any situation he can to profit himself and stick it to anybody, friend or not. He took me for thousands of dollars and smiled while he was doing it. I personally now of others he has screwed in his professional career as what he calls a dentist, and I call a crooked business man. He dentistry may look good froma distantance but it is far from quality dentistry. Any dentist in south east Idaho is a better choice then this dental practice.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

If I could give it a negative star I would. Worst experience I've ever had. Dr. Couch is nice enough but his staff is horrible!!! Unfortunately he also has a few downfalls. He lets his "assistant" do too much of the work and she is horrible. Both teeth they filled for me need redone only 3 months later. One the filling completely broke off and the second one my new dentist told me was not done properly the first time. Also, beware of billing. They billed my insurance company for more work than they actually did. Beware of "free" services too. When I requested my medical records from them, they said that I would have to pay them $106 for my "free" x-rays before they would release ANY records. Completely illegal.They hung up on my new dentist when she tried to call them to speak to Dr. Couch himself about the medical records issue. Maybe with some decent staff Dr. Couch could be a good dentist, but not with the trash he has currently working for him. I'd stay far away from this practice.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

LOVE, Dr. Keith Couch and his amazing staff. I simply cannot say enough good about them! T hey helped my daughter, Paige, to be able to restore her smile after her car wreck, which sadly earned her wings on life flight. Before Dr. Couch, her diagnosis with her teeth was bleak and that was not an option! With his expertise, he saved her teeth and gave her back her confidence! I was so touched with their proficiency and compassionate ways, that I knew I could turn to them as well. My once million dollar smile mine was gone. I became a pro at not smiling with my mouth open. I was self conscious and it was starting to wear on my self esteem. Dr. Couch restored my smile! Last summer I earned my wings on flight due to motorcycle accident: my neurosurgeon told me that because Dr, Couch had done great job just previously to my wreck that he had saved my face/jaw from serious injury. I owe him so much. They are professionals, they are efficient, they are kind, and best of all, they care.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dentist told me I had 4 cavities , went to my dentist after the semester and he said I had none. This doctor just needs money cause everyone else knows he is a crook!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr. Couch and his staff are professional and compassionate. I have had thousands of dollars of cosmetic dentistry done. I always have comments on how my smile and teeth are so beautiful. Dr. Couch is THE best. I've done business with him for the past ten years and hope to continue doing business with him in the future.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

I have been afraid of dentist. Dr. Couch and his staff were excellent at addressing my fears. They went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and safe.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007