Ratings for Dr. Steven Stanzione

This Doctor is the BEST! Treated my dad for Lung Cancer. Very, very compassionate doctor. Bedside manner-awesome. Very Truthful.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Dr. Stanzione is an amazing doctor. I saw him for a blood disorder and he treated me with kindness and compassion, which is so hard to find in doctors today. He helped me get through some tough times by simply listening, extending his hand to touch mine, and providing me with expert knowledge, diagnosis and treatment. He's a doctor with a truly human approach to patient care.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

I went directly to Dr. Stanzione many years ago after having found a lump in my lower leg. While it turned out to be nothing, he took it very seriously and made certain all the proper tests were done to rule out a tumor. He's a very "take charge" kind of physician,which I would imagine is what people need when facing a life-threatening illness.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Stanzione is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor. He is very caring and at the same time up front and honest. He helped my father through 4 years of chemo and radiation treatments. My dad wanted to know the truth. When it was time, the doctor told my father he did all that he could do. My dad appreciated his honesty, however it gave dad time to get things in order. I highly reccommend Dr. Stanzione. His staff was also very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

Dr. Steven Stanzione's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1966)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Summit, NJ