You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Fang Hu

the best doctor in our town. He rates at the top in all categories.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Not sure what safety regulations they follow, but they will make you take off your shoes when you visit their clinic ( just you, the dirty patient, the doctor is wearing shoes). The wait was 3 hrs for walk-in but the good thing is they take your health card and tell you when to come back. The doctor was in a hurry, told us that our 9 month old baby who was down with the flu has a common cold and we should wait until it passes... Most likely the worst doctor I've seen so far.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Rude, rushed our visit and made us feel hated. Not informed enough about prescription (wrong spelling on script). Even told us he would not help us again when our own family doctor is away.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Have gone to Dr. Hu multiple times, as he is our family doctor. He does not cater to you, as in giving you everything you ask for, but takes the time to listen and diagnose you according to your symptoms. When he didn't know what to do to help me anymore, he referred me to a specialist. His receptionists are always polite and have a smile on their faces, no matter how rude some people get. (as he is a walk in clinic too). would refer him to anyone who is not looking for "just give me meds" and "doctors should know it all"

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Can't believe that Dr Hu is a Dr when I ask for a valid question he did not respond simple ignoring me. He is rude and impatient and totally ablivious to your consurn . I am looking for a G.P

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Staff is wonderful, wait is tolerable since you can leave health card and come back. Still wait is always an extra 40 min after the fact. Doc terrible. Very curt, misdiagnosed a couple times. will not go back!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Doctor Fang Hu and three female staff members have given me real good advice over fourteen years of Family Practice , thanks to their highly professional attitude .

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Terrible service... all about racking up the numbers.... told i would have to wait 4 hours in walk in when it was empty .... ridiculous

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr.hu is a excellent doctor.i don't feel rush when we go to see him.He takes his time with patients .

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Very professional, does not give out antibiotics just because you want them. Listens attentively. Have been to other walk in clinics where they handed out antibiotics just to get rid of you quicker! will go back again.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. Fang Hu's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "the best doctor in our town. He rates at the top in all categories."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Not sure what safety regulations they follow, but they will make you take off your shoes when you visit their clinic ( just you, the dirty patient, the doctor i..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Rude, rushed our visit and made us feel hated. Not informed enough about prescription (wrong spelling on script). Even told us he would not help us again when o..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have gone to Dr. Hu multiple times, as he is our family doctor. He does not cater to you, as in giving you everything you ask for, but takes the time to listen ..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Can't believe that Dr Hu is a Dr when I ask for a valid question he did not respond simple ignoring me. He is rude and impatient and totally ablivious to you..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Staff is wonderful, wait is tolerable since you can leave health card and come back. Still wait is always an extra 40 min after the fact. Doc terrible. Very cur..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Fang Hu and three female staff members have given me real good advice over fourteen years of Family Practice , thanks to their highly professional attitu..."

February 2, 2015