Ratings for Dr. Rebecca L. Green

Dr. Green is the most trusted, compassionate and through family physician we have ever visited. On numerous occasions, she has recommended an effective treatment, taken the time to explain the details and answer our questions in a way we understood. We would recommend Dr. Green to anyone looking for a good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Green is great when you actually get to see her. I wish i had known that her availability was practically zero before i had chosen her as a doctor. Every time I have been sick I have had to see another doctor because she is not in or not available. You can only see Dr. Green if you schedule an appt. 3 months ahead of time. The staff at the check in desk has been very rude, they don't even smile at you when you walk in sick and crying. Dr. Green herself, though, is very kind and caring.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

She's been my dr. for awhile and I think she's great. She listened when no one else would and sent me for testing. Ended up diagnosed with a serious condition. Would have never been found if it wasn't for her. She's always nice and knows her stuff. Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Very helpful and listens to our complaints and is always helpful in giving us samples if they are available.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2009

Dr. Green is great! She really listens and pays attention--much better than other doctors I have been to. She doesn't interrupt when I'm trying to tell her the problem. There was one issue on which I didn't think she was completely up to date, but many doctors are not up to date on that issue. Otherwise, she has always explained things well, in detail, and been easy for me to work with. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

Dr. Rebecca L. Green's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Kaiser-Permanente