Ratings for Dr. Tracy Thomson

What kind of doctor specializes in preventative medicine? Isn't that basic knowledge of a doctor? And I'm not going to pay 500 fillets to prevent an medical issue, I go see a doctor if I have an issue. Waste of my time

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Some people really love their job, so it's not work, but this doctor shouldn't be in the medical field, far far from it, not knowledgeable on any topic. To worried about getting your money and finding other ways to get more tests so you spend more money. Do not book an appointment with this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

This doctor is an absolute nut case, honestly regret wasting my time and large amount of money on her. This doctor should not be in the medical field. She has no time in the world for you, and is not knowledgable on answering questions. Does not believe in blood tests from the lab, and will probly ask/require for more testing coming out of your own pocket from private labs. Do your self a big favour, and don't see this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Copemans clinics are getting sued for making there doctors order unnecessary tests just to gain more money. Who's stupid enough to pay a doctor when we have free health care here in Canada anyways.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Went to see this doctor at Copeman, and found that she spent my appointment pushing me to do thousands of dollars of testing at her private clinic.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

My sister went to see this doctor, and as a person in med school I am honestly baffled by the unprofessional characteristic traits this doctor protrays. Seen the word money sucking vampire is a good word to use. Her knoweldfe and didication as a medical proffisional helping cure diseases and treating people are truely sad, and now my sister is out a stupid amount of money from her pocket. Please people do your research before you ever even make an appointment with private clinics.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Terrible doctor: staff is extremely unorganized at evolve well. Do not expect any miracles to happen through this doctor. Relies heavily on herbs she recommends on her website.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I went to doctor Thomson as a last resort, since I ran out of options due to my mental health. Terrible care, both at the new location and at the new one in Calgary. They tried forcing me to pay with my credit card after I speficslly Told them I don't want to pay with it, than they said just borrow my friends, real professional. It really is all about taking your money for them. I have never seen such a clinic that lacks in communication, scheduling, and organization such as this one. Complete turn down. After waiting almost 2 months after my tests to get my results were really Indepth and stated a lot. As for treatment plans...... it's a joke. Pop some 12 herbal pills for a year and you will be fine. Herbal pills aren't going to get rid of mental Illness it's almost 2017... her methods of treatment are terrible, if you want herbal pills go to health store and pick up a multivitamin, it'll save yourself 3 g from your pocket.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I was extremely disappoint with the quality of care I received from Dr. Thomson. I was looking forward to my care with her but after a few appointments she couldn't be bothered to do anything about my symptoms and was more concerned about taking private called in the middle of my appointments. It turns out that I have a fairly serious disease that needed to be taken care of. She's never at the office and takes more trips than anyone I've heard of. I'm sure she is a very good doctor but she no longer appears to be dedicated to her job.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016