Ratings for Dr. Laura Chan

I’m more self conscious of my nose now than I was before I went for surgery.. how could it have turned out worse? Because she did a terrible job!! But not to worry dr. Chan told me I could get filler done if I wasn’t happy with the end result (why wasn’t that I red flag? A surgeon telling you before you go under the knife that if you don’t like their work you can just pay more money to fix it every few months?) update: no doctor will put filler in your nose if you’ve had surgery on it!! Now I’m just stuck being more unhappy about my appearance than I was before.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2019

I came out of my surgery looking worse. I paid 5 grand to come out with lopsided nostrils, I never asked to have my nostrils resized and she changed one and didn’t touch the other. I paid to have the bump on my nose shaved down from a profile view and this was not done. Now not only is my nose crooked (how I went in to surgery) but now it is crooked with lopsided nostrils. When she removed my splints she ripped a hole in my nose which almost got infected and when I cried in pain she snuffed it off like it wasn’t a big deal. I felt like I was being treated like cattle.. just one of the many she’ll never have to see again. Thanks for nothing

flag | Submitted November 12, 2019

Dr. Chan gave me her personal cell number when I experienced an unusual amount of swelling and discomfort after surgery, and took the initiative to call me at 10 PM to ensure I was alright. She came in to work on her day off to remove my splints early. In every interaction I had with her, she was pleasant, patient, and kind. I can't say enough good things about her. If you're going to see an ENT in Winnpeg, she's the one you want to see, hands down.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Honestly wish all doctors were like her!! So knowledgeable, patient, really listens to your concerns, very caring, one really can't say enough good things about Dr. Chan.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Dr. Chan is amazing and extremely smart. I went to her for my nose shape problem and she was extremely helpful. Best and nicest doctor I've seen!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Chsn is incredible ! She has taken care of both of my children and makes them.feel.comfortable and cared for. Definitely worth seeing !!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

She removed my tonsils when I was 21 and she was amazing. Very good bedside manner. Took the time to really explain everything at the consult and before surgery she met with me at the hospital while I was getting prepped for surgery and she took the time to explain everything and reassured me. I had no complications from surgery and healed really well. Would definitely recommend her to anyone needing a Tonsillectomy. Only thing to mention is that I was prescribed only 5 days worth of pain killers. When calling the office Friday morning to get a prescription sent for more the recording stated that the office was closed and would not re open until Tuesday. So I was without pain medication for 4 days. Meanwhile the post op sheet says the pain peaks at around day 5... So when the pain was the worst, I had no medication. No fun. But other than that everything went smoothly.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

This is one of the best plastic surgeons in North America .Excellent dr knows her craft on rhinoplasy and revision rhinoplasy.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

She is the best ENT in Winnipeg and best overall , always very helpful and knows more then most

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Chan was helpful and informative. The receptionist on the other hand is arrogant and rude. She talks down to you and makes you want to leave immediately. She belittles you with her tone of voice and comments. She should be fired.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018