Ratings for Dr. Phillip A. Moreano

He helped me with a hysterectomy and was amazing. His staff is kind and helpful. He is quite smart and has a sense of humor which is helping during stressful situations. He was quite kind to my family after my surgery and my aftercare was tremendous. I had apprehension about seeing a male obgyn but this was quickly calmed after visiting with him. I highly recommend him and trust him with my care and the care of friends and loved ones.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Very friendly and compassionate staff. Dr. Moreono seems to make the father-to-be at ease and highly involved.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. Moreano has been an absolute joy to work with throughout my pregnancy! Only wish I could use his as my primary care physician!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. Moreano is very straight forward. We like his style and felt most comfortable with him after we saw pretty much every doctor in their practice.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

He was very good with my prenatal care. If he was unsure on something he made sure to send me to someone who could help me. I had a high risk pregnancy for both pregnancies and am glad I chose him to deliver my daughter and my son.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

My husband and I had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Moreano. He was friendly, knowledgable, and patient with us as first time parents.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2008

Dr. Moreano was very good to my husband and I through the pregnancy and delivery process. He was helpful and made us feel very comfortable. Always took the time to answer our questions and provided excellent care.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

There for second opinion, didn't get good results, they wanted to do exploritory operation but forgot to call me to schedule it for 8 weeks. Although they didn't forget to bill my insurance and send me a bill for the remaining balance. Unprofessional and uncaring.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Seems to "speak down" to patients. Doesn't offer alot of options...wants to do it his way!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2007

Dr. Phillip A. Moreano's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

UnitedHealthcare