Ratings for Dr. Gregory C. Roche

I had an awful experience with Dr. Roche. I would not recommend him to anybody. The following is my experience: I went in for a consultation March 2016 and was amazed at how wonderful the staff was. They were all so kind and very helpful. I went in for lipo of my tummy and back. They gave me a price of around $9,000. I mentioned I was thinking it would be more around $6,000. She left and came back saying the dr really wanted to help me and added in my inner and outer thighs and the new price was $6,400. I was ecstatic. Although, I didn’t think my legs needed to be touched. I figured he was the doctor and probably knew best. So I went along with it. Scheduled my surgery for 3 weeks out. I had to pay in full that day per their policy. I had my surgery. 3 months after things were not healing as I had hoped. I had some very deep and long divots in my legs and tummy. I called their office and they brought me in. Told me that I would not see full results for up to a year. I did come back after 6 months and things had gotten worse. Dr. Roche and his staff agreed that I had some disfigurement. I was told I could have the surgery redone. I would only have to pay for anesthesia ($1,800). I thought that was a fair deal. Prior to my 6 month visit I had written a review of my story to that point. It was not negative or positive. It was just the truth. Before my surgery would be corrected Dr. Roche’s staff asked me to remove my review. It took me some time to figure out how to remove it, but I finally figured it out and did in fact remove it. Also, at this point they had my $1,800. At this time I had also requested a copy of my records. I was charged $75.00 for that and never received my records still to this day. I was then told I had to come in to schedule my appointment. That seemed unusual. I came in though. I was ambushed (for lack of a better word) by Dr. Roche and his staff in a very small room. I was told that I had lied on the very first piece of paper I had filled out there regarding what medications I was taking. I did not lie and I had the proof to disprove why they thought I had lied. But, at this point they did not want to deal with me at all anymore. They had my $1,800 and my $75.00 and had no intention of returning it or doing my surgery. I was then told the only way I could get my money back was if I signed a piece of paper saying (essentially) that I would never write another review about Dr. Roche, I would never come back to their office and some other absurd requests. I consulted with a lawyer as to if I had to sign this to get my money back. I was told no. Although, I had no other recourses to get my money back. To this day I have not received my $75.00 for my records I did not receive or the $1,800 for the surgery they never did. I have however gone to a more reputable doctor and had all the damage done by Dr. Roche corrected.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Great experience at Dr. Roche office. I received 11 Zerona treatments and lost 91/2 inches and 11 lbs. I am very impressed with the Zeeona. The staff was great and always accomindating. I will go back to Dr. Roche office again for any cosmetic procedures!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I had an consultation with Dr. Roche recently and it was amazing! The staff was very friendly and informative. They made me feel comfortable because I was very nervous. Dr. Roche Is very calm and relaxed. He answers every question and you don't feel rushed. I highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr Roche is phenomenal very professional down to earth staff non judgemental comfortable setting

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

The zerona treatments were amazing!the staff was knowledgeable and very friendly! If your not going here , you should.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I was not happy with my processor. Loss my respect, and interest in ever going back. First and last time. I will write my full review on the board of surgeon site. My opinion means nothing here.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
We do not completely understand your dissatisfaction with our office, as no one has come forth with these complaints. We do not know of any unhappy patients. Have you tried to come to us directly, so we can address the situation and resolve any of your concerns? Please give us the opportunity to reverse your opinion. If we don't know there is a problem, we cannot fix it. We strive to have 100% patient satisfaction. Your opinion matters to us. Thank you. Best, Tesia

Submitted February 22, 2017

I went to Dr. Gregory Roche in Bloomfield Hills, MI to improve vaginal tightness. I had four sessions of the DIVA laser for vaginal rejuvenation. Both my partner and I can definitely feel a difference in tightness. I am pleased with the results and would do it again in the future if it becomes necessary. Thank you, Dr. Roche!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you for sharing your experience with others! You help other patients when inquiring about our services and we appreciate you. Dr. Roche takes great pride in his practice and only delivers the best! We are always here for you if you are ever in need of anything. Again, thank you for sharing!

Submitted November 30, 2016

So happy to have found this doctor! He and his staff are amazing.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are so happy we have made your experience memorable!

Submitted June 29, 2016

I am so happy with my decision to visit Dr. Roche!! After a few pregnancies things just don't go back where they use to be. I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Roche, and it couldn't have gone better! I finally feel like me again and it is all because of him! Thank you, Dr. Roche!!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you for sharing your story! We are here to help if you may be in need of any other service. Dr. Roche takes great pride in his work and is glad to help you in any way! Thanks again.

Submitted June 29, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I have never been so happy with myself after choosing to go see Dr Roche and his excellent staff. My liposuction surgery was the best move I could've made it getting to my goal weight and feeling better about myself. I was treated so fantastic throughout my entire experience with this doctor! I'm happy I found him and I will tell everyone I know to go see him! I look 100% better and feel 200% better about myself! My recovery went more smoothly than any recover for anything I've ever had. They're always able to answer the phone when I need them and be there when I have questions. I can't thank them enough for helping me get back to a fit body and I feel confident that Dr Roche will take care of anything else I neef! I trust his expertise and I'm going to schedule a consult soon to see him for a breast augmentation. Thank YOU Dr Roche!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. Your success encourages others in making a decision on choosing a surgeon. Dr. Roche and his staff take great pride in making sure we have happy patients. We are thrilled that you had such a great experience. You deserve it! We are always here for you if you have any other questions or are ever in need of our services.

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Superior surgical expertise in a comfortable setting, that is Dr. Roche’s Bloomfield Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Center. Dr. Roche is one of Southeast Michigan’s premier cosmetic surgeons offering the latest advancements in surgical and nonsurgical procedures in a relaxed and professional environment. Preparing to look your best doesn’t have to be an intimidating process. Dr. Roche’s more than 30 years experience in cosmetic surgery procedures combined with his knowledgeable staff make his surgery office the ideal place for cosmetic surgery and non-surgical procedures.

• English

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1976)

• Board Certified in Otorhinolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
  • Fellow of the American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
  • Fellow of the American Society of Liposuction Surgery
  • Board Certified in Cosmetic Surgery by American Board of Cosmetic Surgery

• "The American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery Vol. 31, No. 1, 2014": A Double-Blind, Sham-Controlled Study Demonstrating the Effectiveness of Low-Level Laser Therapy Using A 532-nm Green Diode for Contouring the Waist, Hips, and Thighs

Ameritas