Ratings for Dr. Gregory C. Roche

The staff at Dr. Roches office always make me feel comfortable and at home. Dr. Roche is so knowledgeable and artist. He has made me feel more beautiful being in my sixties than any other time in my life. I'm so thankful I found him !

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

I had liposuction performed on my trunk area. In 17 days, I saw a huge difference. I lost almost 4" and I still have a lot of swelling. The staff is always friendly and welcoming ... AND they are easy to joke around with. Dr. Roche cares about his work, his patients, and his reputation. He clearly states the risk factors prior to every procedure AND he asks the patient several times throughout the consultation if they have any questions. In fact, at every appointment, the staff asks you if you have any questions or concerns. (If you don't speak up, that's your problem. IMHO - Waiting to complain about Dr. Roche on here is shameful, if you haven't addressed the concern with him first.) I would, without a doubt, recommend Dr. Roche to anyone and everyone I know. I have fun going to my appointments, because the atmosphere and staff are always cheerful. Special thanks to Tracy and Amanda, CRNA for letting my husband and I pick on you!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I had lipo on my abdomen as well as breast augmentation. The staff were amazing and extremely helpful! Dr. Roche also was very honest and did a great job. I would highly recommend this office to others for their procedures.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Amazing staff, super helpful and ready to answer any question you have. They will receive you with a big smile everyday!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

The facility is very nice and inviting. The staff are really nice. Sarah was really helpful and polite.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I participated in a clinical study through Dr. Roche's office. The experience was very pleasant and The staff was excellent.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I had an awful experience with Dr. Roche. I would not recommend him to anybody. The following is my experience: I went in for a consultation March 2016 and was amazed at how wonderful the staff was. They were all so kind and very helpful. I went in for lipo of my tummy and back. They gave me a price of around $9,000. I mentioned I was thinking it would be more around $6,000. She left and came back saying the dr really wanted to help me and added in my inner and outer thighs and the new price was $6,400. I was ecstatic. Although, I didn’t think my legs needed to be touched. I figured he was the doctor and probably knew best. So I went along with it. Scheduled my surgery for 3 weeks out. I had to pay in full that day per their policy. I had my surgery. 3 months after things were not healing as I had hoped. I had some very deep and long divots in my legs and tummy. I called their office and they brought me in. Told me that I would not see full results for up to a year. I did come back after 6 months and things had gotten worse. Dr. Roche and his staff agreed that I had some disfigurement. I was told I could have the surgery redone. I would only have to pay for anesthesia ($1,800). I thought that was a fair deal. Prior to my 6 month visit I had written a review of my story to that point. It was not negative or positive. It was just the truth. Before my surgery would be corrected Dr. Roche’s staff asked me to remove my review. It took me some time to figure out how to remove it, but I finally figured it out and did in fact remove it. Also, at this point they had my $1,800. At this time I had also requested a copy of my records. I was charged $75.00 for that and never received my records still to this day. I was then told I had to come in to schedule my appointment. That seemed unusual. I came in though. I was ambushed (for lack of a better word) by Dr. Roche and his staff in a very small room. I was told that I had lied on the very first piece of paper I had filled out there regarding what medications I was taking. I did not lie and I had the proof to disprove why they thought I had lied. But, at this point they did not want to deal with me at all anymore. They had my $1,800 and my $75.00 and had no intention of returning it or doing my surgery. I was then told the only way I could get my money back was if I signed a piece of paper saying (essentially) that I would never write another review about Dr. Roche, I would never come back to their office and some other absurd requests. I consulted with a lawyer as to if I had to sign this to get my money back. I was told no. Although, I had no other recourses to get my money back. To this day I have not received my $75.00 for my records I did not receive or the $1,800 for the surgery they never did. I have however gone to a more reputable doctor and had all the damage done by Dr. Roche corrected.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Great experience at Dr. Roche office. I received 11 Zerona treatments and lost 91/2 inches and 11 lbs. I am very impressed with the Zeeona. The staff was great and always accomindating. I will go back to Dr. Roche office again for any cosmetic procedures!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I had an consultation with Dr. Roche recently and it was amazing! The staff was very friendly and informative. They made me feel comfortable because I was very nervous. Dr. Roche Is very calm and relaxed. He answers every question and you don't feel rushed. I highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr Roche is phenomenal very professional down to earth staff non judgemental comfortable setting

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Superior surgical expertise in a comfortable setting, that is Dr. Roche’s Bloomfield Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Center. Dr. Roche is one of Southeast Michigan’s premier cosmetic surgeons offering the latest advancements in surgical and nonsurgical procedures in a relaxed and professional environment. Preparing to look your best doesn’t have to be an intimidating process. Dr. Roche’s more than 30 years experience in cosmetic surgery procedures combined with his knowledgeable staff make his surgery office the ideal place for cosmetic surgery and non-surgical procedures.

• English

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1976)

• Board Certified in Otorhinolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
  • Fellow of the American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
  • Fellow of the American Society of Liposuction Surgery
  • Board Certified in Cosmetic Surgery by American Board of Cosmetic Surgery

• "The American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery Vol. 31, No. 1, 2014": A Double-Blind, Sham-Controlled Study Demonstrating the Effectiveness of Low-Level Laser Therapy Using A 532-nm Green Diode for Contouring the Waist, Hips, and Thighs

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bloomfield Hills, MI