Ratings for Dr. Gregory C. Roche

I was told "you are going to be so happy with your results. You are an excellent candidate for liposuction." I believed them. I was a lipo virgin. I was not given the serious of events that I should expect after surgery. Did I ask? No. I did not know what to ask. I assumed they would inform me of anything/everything to expect. To say I was underprepared is an understatement. Now I am 4 month post op I at this point am very disappointed. I was told I would start to see changes around the 3 month mark. I was thinking that meant positive changes. Not negative. Let me say, I did lose a lot of inches. I was told most lose 2-3 dress sizes. I have lost 1. I have huge ugly indentations/irregularities in my legs. Backing up, I did not want my legs done. They were added on (sales tactic-as far as I am concerned) and with the additional area they kept the price close to what I could afford. I had bad foot swelling days after my procedure have never had a problem like this before. I was very scared. Came into office and felt blown off by the Dr. After being a patient and money has changed hands.... It's a different ball game. This is very condensed version. I would it recommend Dr. Roche to anybody else after my experiences.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

So happy to have found this doctor! He and his staff are amazing.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are so happy we have made your experience memorable!

Submitted June 29, 2016

I am so happy with my decision to visit Dr. Roche!! After a few pregnancies things just don't go back where they use to be. I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Roche, and it couldn't have gone better! I finally feel like me again and it is all because of him! Thank you, Dr. Roche!!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you for sharing your story! We are here to help if you may be in need of any other service. Dr. Roche takes great pride in his work and is glad to help you in any way! Thanks again.

Submitted June 29, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I have never been so happy with myself after choosing to go see Dr Roche and his excellent staff. My liposuction surgery was the best move I could've made it getting to my goal weight and feeling better about myself. I was treated so fantastic throughout my entire experience with this doctor! I'm happy I found him and I will tell everyone I know to go see him! I look 100% better and feel 200% better about myself! My recovery went more smoothly than any recover for anything I've ever had. They're always able to answer the phone when I need them and be there when I have questions. I can't thank them enough for helping me get back to a fit body and I feel confident that Dr Roche will take care of anything else I neef! I trust his expertise and I'm going to schedule a consult soon to see him for a breast augmentation. Thank YOU Dr Roche!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. Your success encourages others in making a decision on choosing a surgeon. Dr. Roche and his staff take great pride in making sure we have happy patients. We are thrilled that you had such a great experience. You deserve it! We are always here for you if you have any other questions or are ever in need of our services.

Submitted June 29, 2016

NEVER IMAGINED BREAST AUGMENTATION WOULD BE SO EASY AND FUN. DO NOT WAIT LIKE I DID GET YOUR BODY BACK WITH DR. ROCHES HELP AND EXPERTISE. THEY ARE THE BEST!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you! I am so glad we were able to make your experience a success, you deserve it!

Submitted April 15, 2016

Such an efficient and professional office! The staff goes above & beyond...especially Amanda! She knows her information and made me feel so comfortable. Thank you for such a great experience!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thanks for taking the time to review our office. I am so glad Amanda was able to make you feel comfortable. She is a great asset to our practice. Be sure to check in with us often to see what new treatments we have to offer! Thanks again!

Submitted April 15, 2016

I have had several procedures and have been extremely pleased with Dr Roche and his staff. Dr Roche and his staff are friendly, professional and knowledgeable. They were responsive to all of my questions and made sure I had an excellent experience each time. I highly recommend Dr Roche.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thanks for the recommendation! We strive to make sure all of our patients have a wonderful experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon :)

Submitted April 15, 2016

When I called to make my initial Zerona appointment, they were able to schedule me right away. The staff is extremely helpful and all very nice. I felt comfortable with everyone. They were available to answer any questions I had and also provided me with the necessary information I needed about my Zerona procedure and how to maximize the benefits. I never had to wait for my appointment. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you for taking the time to review our office. The Zerona treatments are a very popular procedure. I am pleased that we were able to accommodate you and make you feel comfortable. Thank you for the recommendation!

Submitted April 15, 2016

I just had my 9th session of Zerona and im pleased. Will get measured next wk to see true results. I love the staff - the girls are friendly and sweet. I never waited for my appt time and thats a blessing 😃. Great experience at Dr Roche 💓

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you! I am so happy that you had such a great experience! I will be sure to share your kind words with my office staff.

Submitted April 15, 2016

The office has been so flexible and accommodating of my hectic schedule. They always make me feel comfortable and welcome in my quest to look good!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you for taking the time to review our office! We are always here for you! You deserve it!

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Superior surgical expertise in a comfortable setting, that is Dr. Roche’s Bloomfield Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Center. Dr. Roche is one of Southeast Michigan’s premier cosmetic surgeons offering the latest advancements in surgical and nonsurgical procedures in a relaxed and professional environment. Preparing to look your best doesn’t have to be an intimidating process. Dr. Roche’s more than 30 years experience in cosmetic surgery procedures combined with his knowledgeable staff make his surgery office the ideal place for cosmetic surgery and non-surgical procedures.

• English

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1976)

• Board Certified in Otorhinolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
  • Fellow of the American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
  • Fellow of the American Society of Liposuction Surgery
  • Board Certified in Cosmetic Surgery by American Board of Cosmetic Surgery

• "The American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery Vol. 31, No. 1, 2014": A Double-Blind, Sham-Controlled Study Demonstrating the Effectiveness of Low-Level Laser Therapy Using A 532-nm Green Diode for Contouring the Waist, Hips, and Thighs

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bloomfield Hills, MI