Ratings for Dr. Paul D. Meggs

Dr. Meggs delivered me and he also delivered my son. We love Dr Meggs, Cory and Shannon. They are the best team, I can always get a quick appointment, and Nurse Shannon always calls me back quickly. My husband even loved going to appointments with me. We both enjoyed Dr Meggs bed side manner through out my pregnancy..

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have 5 kids, he delivered 4....he is an incredible doctor!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Meggs is an amazing doc. I have been his patient since 1988. He delivered my youngest child. I know there was an eviction issue in 2013, but I give him the benefit of the doubt. There are 2 sides to every story. I found him again and have been continuing my yearly check ups. In all these years, I have NEVER ONCE felt like the staff is rude, or that Dr. M does not have time for older lady patients. I have total faith in him. Trust me!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

what can I say other than absolutely wonderful. I started seeing him almost 21 yes ago and still think he is amazing.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Meggs is the best. I began seeing him 14 years ago after the death of my previous gynecologist. He is personable, knowledgeable and just an all around great doctor. His nurses are caring as well. He just did my hysterectomy and I completely trust him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I have gone to Dr Meggs for 25 years and he delivered my child, and I've had several procedures done by him. Whatever happened this year, yes, you need to weigh the fact that there are sometimes things you don't know. Two sides to every story. I called during this time, and although it took a few calls, I did get a call back and he called in my prescriptions. I'm sure he did the best he could under the circumstances and yes, he probably should have had someone call all his patients due to deliver to give them updates and status. But, again, we don't know the whole story. I will still be going to him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

I love Dr.Meggs!!! He delivered my first child c-setion, basically saved his life the cord was wrapped around his neck several times. He's a wonderful Doctor and has the best bedside manner. His nurse is also amazing always willing to answer my many calls through out my pregnancy and even after birth. I will definately be going back!!!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I absolutely love Dr. Meggs and his staff! I have gone to him for over 14 years and he did both of my c-sections. With my last pregnancy I traveled 45 miles one-way because he and his nurse were worth it. I will continue to see Dr. Meggs and will recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

What a compassionate caring Doctor. Never feel rushed. Great doctor - would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

Dr. Meggs has been my doctor for over 23 years! He is the absolute best. Very caring and attentive. He is alaways available to answer any questions and makes you feel at ease. The best customer service of any doctor that I have ever been to. He delivered both my sons, and was there for me through 1 miscarriage. He delivered both my sister's childeren as well as several of my friends' children. I would not go to anyone else. LOVE DR. MEGGS and his staff. They are amazing as well. I would highly recommemd him to anyone

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. Paul D. Meggs's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1980)

AARP