Ratings for Dr. Susan Campbell

Dr. Campbell's been great with my daughter. We were referred to her by Sick Kids and are very pleased. She's very thorough and seeks to find out the solution, working with other health care professionals. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I find Dr. Campbell to be a good doctor but she is very arrogant and snippy. I find her to sometime be short with my child which I do not appreciate. I highly doubt this woman has children as she seems to have unrealistic expectations of toddlers.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Like many doctors, Dr. Campbell can be arrogant. She often has a firm opinion on things that might better be approached with skepticism. While I have found her to be pleasant on some occasions, at other times she was impolite.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

i had to see her when my daughter was about 3-4 months old because she wasn't gaining weight and every time i had other questions/concerns as a first time mom maybe they were stupid but she told me that I'm there only for the weight problems and didn't help me made me feel stupid for asking questions :(,also she ignored the fact that my daughter had a birth defect premature suture closer that required a surgery to make room for her brain to grow . she mentioned a few times that her soft spot is way too small for her age but never bother to investigate further, if i didn't do my own research and went to different clinic after clinic to find a doctor who finally send me to sick kids with proper diagnosis ,who knows what might have happened I'm not impressed with her at all and to top it all up my daughter not gaining weigh was part of her birth defect :(

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Campbell is fabulous. Appointments are almost always on time. She is very knowlgeable and gives you lots of time to ask questions.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

I took my son to the kinder clinic and was never so pleased to visit a Dr's office before, great Dr ,great Lady. She is thorough and extremely intellegent. She helped my 2 yr old son with his illness, also took him on as a patient so she could monitor him herself. Was very informative and listened to me as a mom and guided me through my sleepless nights,helping me cope.thank you so much for being a big part of Kinder Clinic.Staff has been wonderful, always very helpful when I call.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Very good. Very thorough. She listened carefully to all of my concerns, addressed each one with helpful feed back. In times of extreme illness is quick to act and seek solutions that best suit the patient.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

I found Dr.Campbell very informative, polite and thorough.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007