Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Dreiker

I love Dr. Dreiker! He is the most down to earth doctor I have ever seen, and will tell you how it is, plain and simple. Some people may not like this but when dealing with the stress of pregnancy it's nice to have someone tell you exactly what is going on. My husband likes him as well, making him very comfortable through the whole pregnancy. So knowledgable and extremely caring! I would recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a smart doctor who will tell you how it is! Lovely man!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Went to Dr. Dreikers for my yearly ob visit. Saw a nurse practioner, she ran a ton of lab test many I don't think I needed. Tried calling the office when I got a bill for 695 dollars, that was my portion after paid by insurance. Got the run around, spoke with the office manager, extremely rude woman, my insurance company called the office because one test was run 4 x at 92 dollars and one test was run 2x at 162 dollars to find out what these tests were for and why they were run so many times. They wouldn't even speak to the insurance company. Only way they will speak to them is if I sign a release form and pay a fee to have my records released. Never have run into any type of issue before with any other medical practice ever...seems they are just out to make money

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I am a patient of Dr driekers' I personally think he's an okay guy but not a good doctor. He will say one thing and do another. Waited too long to induce me now I had a c section. He makes me very uncomfortable with myself.. Swears alot and told me not to cry as I was 9 months pregnant I'm very emotional. Said your going to be a mom it's time to grow up. I met Scott when I was 7 months pregnant if I had met him before I absolutetly would have switched. My mom liked him and recommended him. I personally just was very uncomfortable at my appointments and talking to him made me very anxious. He told me I'm gaining too much weight when I lost 5+lbs the end of my pregnant. Mind you he never said anything about my weight before.. In my opinion please find a different doctor. He is not professional swears too much and does not have any knowledge on being a gyno! Please save yourself the trip and go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Scott Dreiker is by far the worst experience with a gynecologist or any doctor that I have ever had. He insulted me, interrupted and talked over me, insinuated that because I am a girl that I know absolutely nothing, and then proceeded to make my overall experience extremely uncomfortable. This doctor should not be practicing medicine, let alone be a women's gyno. Shame on him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

My visits with MD Dreiker were extremely... unimaginably unacceptable. Not only was the staff unprofessional, noisy and abusive. The MD himself was chauvinistic, condescending, insulting with many comments, ones to lengths of calling me a ****, saying that my prenatal vitamins would not be a welcoming sight for the next man... My sound advice is to never make an appointment with this man. He doesn't even deserve to be practicing medicine. From one abuse victim to the next family, DON'T.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

I love Dr. Dreiker. He is probably the best doctor I have ever been to. He has an excellent bedside manner which seems rare these days.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

i have been a patient of dr dreiker for 7 years i have 3 children he delivered .He is absolutely the best he is so kind and caring . He gets u immediate attention when needed and doesnt fool around when there is a problem! He is one the best doctors(ob) i have seen and wouldnt see anyone else !!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

I Have not been having a good experience with this Doctor. He used profanity during my appointments and talked over me constantly, was very arogant He seemed more interested in listening to himself talk then anything else. He dissmissed my concerns before I was able to get them out. I'm in the process of switching OB's...

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

When I first met him I had just had a ultrasound done and found out that I was having twins. He took onbe look at me and sent me home so I could grasp what I just found out. He was there everytime I had a question as was his staff. He is so down to earth and open you can ask him anything but you also need to get ready for his answer it could be funny or serious you just never know. I would not go see any other OB.. He is the greatest..

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

wonderful doctor, not nervous going to him always makes you feel comfortable.the office staff is very friendly. has pictures of babies he delivered. from the front desk to exam room. everyone is happy to see you.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Dr. Scott D. Dreiker's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1991)

Harvard-Pilgrim
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Tufts

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Dreiker! He is the most down to earth doctor I have ever seen, and will tell you how it is, plain and simple. Some people may not like this but when ..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr. Dreikers for my yearly ob visit. Saw a nurse practioner, she ran a ton of lab test many I don't think I needed. Tried calling the office when I go..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I am a patient of Dr driekers' I personally think he's an okay guy but not a good doctor. He will say one thing and do another. Waited too long to induce me no..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Scott Dreiker is by far the worst experience with a gynecologist or any doctor that I have ever had. He insulted me, interrupted and talked over me, insinuated ..."

September 24, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Scott" to "Scott D."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "WHITMAN" to "EAST BRIDGEWATER", Med School changed from "Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203" to "State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center"

July 3, 2012