Ratings for Dr. Nam Nguyen

Dr Nguyen is a life saver for bariatric patients. And he is funny and kind and patient and calm. Really could not of asked for a better surgeon. Yeah the wait list is long to be seen in the Bariatric Clinic (2 years), but he is worth the wait and what he does to raise awareness to this Disease.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Simply awesome.. He would answer all your questions and speak patiently in a positive manner that you feel most comfortable with. And of course, the colon surgery he performed on me was flawless.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Very good doctor with a caring attitude. He was knowledgeable and helpful. My surgery was very successful with no complications.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

The best surgeon money couldn't buy. Lucky to have met you my friend. You saved my life. Two years later and never looked back. Thank you !! Surgeons like this make millions in the US.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

gave my appointment away 5 days prior to the day it was scheduled. will not be going back. waste of time and scheduling on my end .

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr. Nuygen. He performed a double mastectomy on me after a breast cancer diagnosis and did an amazing job. He is a brilliant surgeon and gives you all the time you need despite being in high demand and extremely busy. I would literally put my life in his hands. Wendy his office manager is a miracle worker in the scheduling department. She manages to get everyone taken care of - an almost impossible task!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I had a sleeve gastric tony done by Dr. Nguyen. He is a great surgeon and I had total confidence in his abilities. He answered all my questions and made me feel so confident going into the surgery. He also has a great sense of humour which helped me feel at ease. Would recommend anyone to Dr. Nguyen. He was the very best.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I had to have a lumpectomy done on my breast and of course was very apprehensive about the procedure and side effects. Dr. Nguyen patiently answered all of my questions. I found Dr. Nguyen's bedside manner prior to and during my procedure to be surprisingly wonderful despite all of the negative things you hear about surgeons and their bedside manner. I would definitely choose Dr. Nguyen should I require another surgical procedure!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Nguyen has a great sense of humour which helped alleviate the stress of my appointment with him and subsequent procedures. He is very punctual - he was early for my appointment with him and right on time for my subsequent procedure - very impressive for a busy specialist. Dr. Nguyen's office is comfortable and non-intimidating. His staff was wonderful to me - I was impressed with their professionalism and efficiency.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

The most unprofessional staff I have ever seen in my life in any office. I have watched them speak to patients in such a rude manner especially the Asian receptionist. Dr. Nguyen has a great bed side manner and great sense of humour - not sure why he would continue to have staff like that work in his office.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015