Ratings for Dr. J. Christopher Pruitt

When I could get 5 minutes, Doc was attentive. Every appointment I had, his X-Ray machine got more attention. His Staff always needed him for other patients' x-rays during my appointment. Agreed I had deviated septum and Spurs in nose, yet all I ever got there really were antibiotics each time! Spending many months since then with tummy issues caused by months after month on antibiotics. Billing department doesn't seem to collaborate well with admin staff. Stopped going to ENT...

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Over my life I've had 4 timpanoplasties (ear drum repairs) and other procedures by Dr. Pruitt. He has done great things for my hearing, and I enjoy making music thanks to him. My hearing is better than that of most of my friends. I won't trust my ears to anyone else. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

While his surgical abilities are very good, his failure to advise the outcome of test results proved very hazardous to my health.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

I would never recommend this ENT Physician and hope you'll see another Doctor instead of him, especially if you want the care and treatment you deserve.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

Dr. J. Christopher Pruitt's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal