Ratings for Dr. Gary A. Betz

I live 6 Months of the year in the Northeast, needed a Dr. Very bad cold thought the office was great, did not wait long at all, Dr Betz was great, he is now my Dr here in AZ. Saw him recently, I give another 5 for this visit as well

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Told me I need to make another appoinment when I asked a question after he was a half hour late, and barely spent time with. Staff is rud and cold. Back to looking for another doc, he stated out ok.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

FIND A NEW DOCTOR, I am!! Dr Betz doesn't seem to have very much time, energy, or compassion for his patients. As soon as he enters the room, he's looking for a way out. During a scheduled appointment I find it hard to get 5 minutes of face time with the doctor and he spends 4 of those minutes remind himself who I am. Every visit is like meeting the doctor for the first time, again. My health care was given little thought while in the office and absolutely none in between visits. There were no calls to see how I was reacting to a new prescription or its extreme side effects, so forget any kind of follow up or follow through. I received the same kind of patient care as you would receive customer service from the self check-out line at your local grocery store and unfortunately it doesn’t sound like I am the only one.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

Dr. Betz is very knowledgeable and caring. I lost a very dear friend and he was the one that got me through the grief that I was experiencing. He takes the time to listen and answers all questions that you ask. I would recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Bedside manner seemed uncaring and as if he is better than his patients. Didn't feel like he did a lot of listening. In discussing a treatment option, I requested that I didn't want a particular medication. When he wrote the script, it was for that medication! He didn't seem interested in ANY of my input, but was going to do it completely his way! For an office visit close to $150 dollars I think the Dr. should listen to his patients at least a little!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

I never received a call back from his assistant on two occassions. This assistant is the only method on which to reach this dr. Poor client service!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Spent a lot of time with me. Very nice and professional.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Nice office and staff, professional doctor

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Gary A. Betz's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)