Ratings for Dr. Curt Cockings

His bedside manner is awful he treated my 3 year old terrible and scolded him for calling a square a box. He also threatened my son "I will put burning eye drops in your eyes for no apparent reason other than your not cooperating" he was extremely rude and we won't be returning to his office.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Why make appointment. This is more than 10 times I've been to him and everytime it took more than an hour past appointment time just to get called. You'll be lucky to be done in 2 hours. Just because he's the only one in Lubbock he can get away with it. This is just unethical for a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Cockings did my daughter's second eye surgery. He was much more kind, humble, and overall patient and knowledgeable than her first surgeon (in Abq). He actually took the time to answer all of my questions and seemed to sincerely care. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

He was an awesome Doctor and helped my daughter out he was very patient with her she was 4yrs old when she went i highly recommend him to any one with children!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

My mom, grandmother and I took my daughter to see him after reading bad reviews on another website we were expecting the worst and he was super nice and kid friendly! I strongly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

All three of my kids have strabismus and amblyopia (sp?). Dr. C did surgery on two with great results and continues to follow the progress of all three. Sometimes there is a wait, but he has done great work with our kids!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Even though he is a pedi opthalmologist, I was referred to him due to my strabismus. I was told he was the best in town and was not disappointed. This guy knows his stuff, and even though it is sometimes odd to be the only adult sitting in the waiting room without a child, I didn't feel embarassed. I'll definitely take both of my children to him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Great Eye Dr. Friendly and caring which is very important when dealing with children. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

Dr. Cockings is a pediatric opthamologist. Great staff, friendly, knowledgeable, and caring! Highly recommended pedi eye doctor!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

Dr. Curt Cockings's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)