Ratings for Dr. Kimberly S. Scanlon

I love Dr. Scanlon. I changed a few doc before cause I wasn't happy with them, I finally feel blessed I found Dr. Scanlon who listens to my concerns and takes care of me.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Kimberly S. Scanlon

Dr. Kimberly S. Scanlon's response
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the positive feedback! Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

Submitted June 23, 2017

As a construction worker and part time firefighter/EMT, it is nice to have a doctor that not only cares about your health, but is interested in your lifestyle that could effect your health. There are questions health care providers have to ask and there are questions health care providers ask because they care about their patients. Dr. Scanlon gives health care providers a good name and I would recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

I LOVE Dr. Scanlon. She truly cares about her patients. Even though I moved and live 30 miles away I still go to her because she is the best!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Scanlon for about 10 years now. We have moved to different suburbs but I have never wanted to change doctors. She is very personable and really listens to you. My children go to her as well. If you have HMO she is not accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

I've never hesitated to recommend Dr Scanlon to family and friends. My sister and niece also have gone to her for several years. She listens...she cares...and she's on top of things. I'm no longer living in Illinois and definitely miss having her as my physician.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Very caring and a great listener. Great with kids!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

Dr. Kimberly S. Scanlon's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company