Ratings for Dr. Ronen Avram

My experience with Dr. Avram was amazing from the initial consult. He made me feel so comfortable and he is such a caring person. Dr. Avram and Cindy were always very prompt and kind when I had any questions. I felt very confident in his skills, as he came very highly recommended and is highly regarded in the medical community. I was amazed by the results of my breast augmentation surgery and the recovery was fantastic. I am so thrilled with the results and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great experience with an incredible doctor!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Dr Avram is not only such a wonderful Dr he is also an amazing person. His caring, compassion, knowledge and skill is second to none. I had bilateral post mastectomy reconstruction done by him three years ago and have nothing but the best to say about my care by everyone.. Your secretary Cindy was also so helpful and wonderful. I cannot say enough good things, I know I was not an easy case for you to Dr Avram and am so appreciative for everything you did for me.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I recently had cosmetic Breast augmentation with Dr. Avram and cannot say enough great things about him! I was very nervous and had consulted with other surgeons before, but never felt comfortable until I met Dr. Avram. He is professional, kind, warm and spent so much time making me feel comfortable by answering all my questions. The facility was amazing and I had a fantastic experience from the initial consult to post surgery. The best part is the results, I am completely blown away with the way I look and feel. The results even exceeded my expectations (which were very high, as he came very highly recommended by several surgeons in the area). I am so grateful to Dr. Avram, he is a very special person and incredible surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

After having a double mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation I met Dr. Avram and he changed my life. I had expanders put in with the skin and muscle from my back and later to follow my implants, he was there every step and gave me back my femininity and I felt like a whole person again. Thank-you is not enough for what he has given me back. Cindy and Dr. Nicole Hodgson deserve a great big thank-you as well for their kindness and compassion-an amazing team all round. Next and final step tattooing in Peterborough, cant wait!!!MM

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I was fortunate to have Dr. Avram working hand in hand with my Surgical Oncologist. Dr Avram performed my Breast Reconstruction, he is a very kind, considerate, honest surgeon. My husband had questions, Dr. Avram was more then willing to answer. He actually said to my husband come, lets look at it together to make sure we're seeing the same thing... that was fantastic, as he was able to make sure we were all on the same page. I also ran into Dr. Avram in the elevator after one of my chemo treatments. He was genuinely interested in how I was doing and rode the elevator to my floor(beyond his) continuing conversation. Cindy, Dr. Avrams's admin is so down to earth, easy to deal with. She actually played a big part in what ended up being a life saving decision for me! Cannot THANK him and his staff enough!! Highly recommend!! As for having to wait, never found his wait times abusive. SK

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr Avram is a very kind, compassionate, and attentive doctor. He made me feel so much better about myself. Major thanks to everyone involved

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Does anyone know how long after consult he does surgery, I have been waiting 15 months for consult

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I had been in touch with dr avram for 3 years prior to my surgery. He was so patient and knowledgeable about what he does. After surgery he went beyond the call of duty to make sure I was doing okay and I couldn't be happier. I will definitely be seeing him again in the future and woukd recommend him to other women. :)

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

waited 2 hrs to see him and his staff was abrupt. Never even got an apology for wasting our time waiting

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

couldnt have asked for better treatment and advice! i am so glad i was referred to him

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013