Ratings for Dr. Ronen Avram

I recently had cosmetic Breast augmentation with Dr. Avram and cannot say enough great things about him! I was very nervous and had consulted with other surgeons before, but never felt comfortable until I met Dr. Avram. He is professional, kind, warm and spent so much time making me feel comfortable by answering all my questions. The facility was amazing and I had a fantastic experience from the initial consult to post surgery. The best part is the results, I am completely blown away with the way I look and feel. The results even exceeded my expectations (which were very high, as he came very highly recommended by several surgeons in the area). I am so grateful to Dr. Avram, he is a very special person and incredible surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

After having a double mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation I met Dr. Avram and he changed my life. I had expanders put in with the skin and muscle from my back and later to follow my implants, he was there every step and gave me back my femininity and I felt like a whole person again. Thank-you is not enough for what he has given me back. Cindy and Dr. Nicole Hodgson deserve a great big thank-you as well for their kindness and compassion-an amazing team all round. Next and final step tattooing in Peterborough, cant wait!!!MM

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I was fortunate to have Dr. Avram working hand in hand with my Surgical Oncologist. Dr Avram performed my Breast Reconstruction, he is a very kind, considerate, honest surgeon. My husband had questions, Dr. Avram was more then willing to answer. He actually said to my husband come, lets look at it together to make sure we're seeing the same thing... that was fantastic, as he was able to make sure we were all on the same page. I also ran into Dr. Avram in the elevator after one of my chemo treatments. He was genuinely interested in how I was doing and rode the elevator to my floor(beyond his) continuing conversation. Cindy, Dr. Avrams's admin is so down to earth, easy to deal with. She actually played a big part in what ended up being a life saving decision for me! Cannot THANK him and his staff enough!! Highly recommend!! As for having to wait, never found his wait times abusive. SK

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I had been in touch with dr avram for 3 years prior to my surgery. He was so patient and knowledgeable about what he does. After surgery he went beyond the call of duty to make sure I was doing okay and I couldn't be happier. I will definitely be seeing him again in the future and woukd recommend him to other women. :)

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

waited 2 hrs to see him and his staff was abrupt. Never even got an apology for wasting our time waiting

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

couldnt have asked for better treatment and advice! i am so glad i was referred to him

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr. Avram was very personable, kind, considerate and thorough in his work. I felt very assured by him and he made it a very comfortable experience. I'd definately recommend him, and will be returning for any future follow-up procedures by him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Avram is an amazing surgeon! I am a 34 year old woman who had a double mastectomy. I had breast reconstruction with expanders and then implants. Skin needed to be taken from my back to help create my left breast (the radiation treatment I had really tightened the skin) He placed the incision line on my back perfectly! It's right along my bra or bikini line. Easily covered. He is amazing at what he does. My breasts look wonderful! (My husband agrees) Dr. Avram has a kind, patient and gentle bedside manner with fantastic surgical skills. He is always punctual. I am so lucky to have him as my surgeon. When I woke up after the final surgery I was blown away with how great my chest looked. Being a younger woman who has faced breast cancer and had to have both my breasts removed, Dr. Avram helped make the process easy and gave me back part of my femininity. I feel whole again. I will never be able to thank him enough. His assistant Cindy is so great! Always polite, helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Dr. Ronen Avram's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had cosmetic Breast augmentation with Dr. Avram and cannot say enough great things about him! I was very nervous and had consulted with other surgeon..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After having a double mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation I met Dr. Avram and he changed my life. I had expanders put in with the skin and muscle from my back a..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was fortunate to have Dr. Avram working hand in hand with my Surgical Oncologist. Dr Avram performed my Breast Reconstruction, he is a very kind, considerate..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Avram is a very kind, compassionate, and attentive doctor. He made me feel so much better about myself. Major thanks to everyone involved "

September 11, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Does anyone know how long after consult he does surgery, I have been waiting 15 months for consult"

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Horrible surgeon. Run, do not walk away. Sure he gets you in quickly...there is a reason. Mistakes mistakes. Surgery sites don't heal. Implants fall out. ..."

October 23, 2014