Ratings for Dr. James M. Sheridan

Dr. Sheridan did a lower eyelid surgery on my eyes, and he took out too much skin and fat making me look horrible. I have had 4 eye surgeries since to correct all the damage he did to my eyes. DO NOT EVER GO TO Dr. Sheridan! You will be sorry!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

After eyelid surgery, I'm left with a weird scar on one side that is not within the natural fold of the lid. It actually looks like I've been slashed. Would not recommend this surgeon to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Very helpful. Very considerate. Even returned my call late at night as I was the caregiver for a patient. Professional and understanding.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

My first plastic surgery was a breast reduction surgery. I was terrified. Dr. Sheridan's staff was incredibly helpful, very comforting and quite literally held my hand through each step. Dr. Sheridan was a perfectionist, professional and provided perfect results. I never had one visit with Dr. Sheridan where a female staff member was NOT in the room with me. He was outstanding along with his staff in every aspect. The best compliment is a referral and I have given plenty of referrals to his office in the past 10 years. Thank you Dr. Sheridan and staff, you changed my life.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

he should not be a doctor.unless you want a party boy who will make you worse off then id go else wgere

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

got my nose done its very lumpy and hurts all the time now it looks as if he put two different noses together. i went in to get a dent fixed and now its just gross come to find out a friend had her breast done and one fell out!A older women now has a wound on her tummy that wont heal.I wouldnt let hiim work on my dog!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Referred to him by my family doctor. I was surprised by how gracious and helpful he was. Most specialists I have been to do not take the time to make you feel comfortable or to answer questions, etc. His knowledge was exceptional. He was great, his office staff was okay, not good -kind of indifferent. He was also pretty punctual - something else I found odd for a specialist...no real waiting time. Everyone I have talked to about him since pre and post surgery, all had good things to say about his, knowledge, bedside manner, helpfulness etc.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2008

Very compassionate, caring, listens to your concerns and to what you want...but will tell you what he thinks will work/look best for you. Very meticulous surgeon!!! Top notch!!! Highly recommended. Does great work!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

Dr. James M. Sheridan's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1982)