Ratings for Dr. Archana Lal Tabak

AVOID. No confidence in her abilities. I saw Archana, Dr. Lal-Tabak only once. FYI the initial consultation costs $270.00 to $350.00 pays only for filling out rudimentary forms! This wasn't disclosed in our initial conversation which included my inquiry about the treatment I was seeking and at a price I could afford or I would not have agreed....So she provided no feedback, nothing in exchange for that money. Initially she said she had experience treating the conditions for which I sought her medical care, but this is now doubtful. My health concerns were ignored and she was only interested in setting more appointments and collecting more money. So irrational were her email responses to my inquires about her lack of follow up and her insistence on additional appointments after receiving nothing of value the first time, I quickly lost all confidence in her abilities. Her comments were so persistently delusional that eventually I had to sincerely ask whether she was taking psychotropic drugs and asked for a refund or partial refund since no exchange occurred. Needless to say it was an absolute loss. I wish I had known Dr. Lal-Tabac was less than honorable, which is why I feel the importance of writing this review.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Archana Lal Tabak's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1986)