Ratings for Dr. Mirjana Milanovic

She is one amazing, heartfelt, loving person I know. A doctor who truly cares about you, your health, your life, your future. I am only 32 suffered my entire life with debilitating health problems, she has lead my life down a whole other road I can never thank her enough. I can honestly say I love her for more than one reason.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Amazing doctor .I suffered with no relief for a long time and ever since I started to go to her I have been feeling much better!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Changed my life! Feel the most "me" ive ever felt. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I couldn't have found a better Homeopath. Extremely caring and knowledgeable. Everything you need from a homeopath in doctor. She is the true definition of holistic.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

My wife, 2 year old, and I are seeing Mirjana. Homeoptahty and Mirjana have immensely improved our lives.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

She was kind, very helful, understanding and friendly. She is full of knowledge and very professional.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

An excellent doctor! Suffered from obscure medical problems for nearly 15 years with no relief. Dr. Milanovic has fixed in 6 months what dozens of other physicians have misdiagnosed for decades. Thoughtful, attentive, caring. A real godsend.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Poor knowledge. I spent 2 years with this lady with no results. The funny part was she asked me to stay longer. I would not recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

Dr Milanovic is one of the most professional, supportive doctor I have ever known. She gave me full attention. I cannot say enough about how much she has helped me.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

I wish I met dr Milanovic a long time ago. I wouldn't suffer with my allergies ... now I'm free from it!!! Thanks a lot!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009