Ratings for Dr. Jasbir K. Kasuri

SHE IS A BIG TIME LIAR. My husband went for the blood test & she billed my insurance for the routine checkup (which is correct). As I had few concerns on his blood test results, I wanted to discuss with her. When called, her secretary told she won't discuss the results over phone, you have to come in person. I went there & waited for MORE THAN AN HOUR to speak to her for LESS THAN 2 MINUTES (though her response was like I don't care). She billed for that less than 2 minutes conversation to my insurance AGAIN as an OFFICE VISIT. When I got the bill, I called the clinic about it 4 times in 4 days as I wanted to speak with her. No one called back because she knew she was charging my insurance fraudulently. FINALLY, when I got hold of her, she said but you did come & see me. I told her I spoke to you for less than 2 minutes to discuss the report & you are charging it as OFFICE VISIT. My husband did not even see you again, it was me who came to discuss the report. She had nothing to say. Then I called my insurance & discussed the matter. Insurance lady called her & the doctor stated something totally incorrect. She told that she saw few other patients same as my husband's name on that day, so she is not sure if my husband saw him or not. She is a BIG TIME LIAR. POOR TIME MANAGEMENT. IF YOU WANT TO SEE HER EVEN WITH AN APPOINTMENT, BE READY TO WAIT FOR MORE THAN 2 HOURS. And finally when you see her, you will feel that she doesn't care about her patients at all. SHE IS INTO MONEY MAKING BUSINESS BY CHEATING WITH HER PATIENTS.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Absolutely terrible experience. While the doctor knows her stuff, she and her staff are absolutely awful with follow-ups and communicating with other doctors. She had to make ONE phone call to my OB/GYN about her analysis of my check up and after about 10-15 phone calls to her office over 2.5 weeks, she finally did it. However, she forgot most of what she discussed at my check-up and ended up telling my OB/GYN that she did not check for the one specific problem I had gone to see her for. I am going to go to a new PCP. She's nice but good luck if you need her to talk to another doctor or have a report faxed somewhere. The office does not even have a credit card machine to process payments, and the staff aren't professional. She herself does not show up until 9.30 when her staff book her for 9 am appointments. My recommendation would be to find someone else. There are many other doctors who will happily take your money AND actually do their job. This was a complete waste of time.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Great doctor!! Spends time with you to understand and cure your problems. You should be willing to wait a bit because she is a good doctor!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Not too good.I don't recommend going there.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Terrible I took appointment at 2.30pm and when I come they tell me to wait. I wait 30 min and ask to the receptionist that I have app. At 2.30 she said, I have four more people to wait even I took appointment there is no point to take. Rather I take app. Or not still have to wait in the lobby as regular patient and when I ask her how long she ask It emergency.... The of course it is...... I don't come here again she is very terrible the staff is rude??

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I never recommended this dr. Unprofessional staff - they are never ready to accept any suggestion or there mistakes . Makes everybody to wait for 2-1/2 hrs for nothing ..

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Office staff is very unprofessional, they do not know how to run the office. I sat in the office over 2 hours for a refill. Other patients come in the office and just walk into Dr.Kasuri office and the office staff doesn't say anything to them. Seems like they carter to the india patients more than anybody else.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Staff is very poor and they do not care about any body , they feel they are very smart

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Horrible dr. Staff is rude the younger receptionist is terrible and hangs up on you. This office is run horrible she makes you come to her office for refills and charges you when you come to pick up the script nothing is phoned in and you are charged office fee to just pick up lab Waiting for he state to take this lady's license

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

My whole (immediat and extended) family goes to Dr. Kasuri, and have been going for about 15 years. We love the doctor herself - it's true that she's a bit lackadaisical in her approach but she seems knowledgeable and tries not to scare the patient. Unfortunately though, the office staff isn't very good at all (rude, unprofessional, and poor policies such as no fax/email, no cc, etc.) and the wait time at the office is usually unacceptable. Slowly, many of my family members have started to leaving this Doctor already to other better managed facilities. The doctor herself is great though.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Dr. Jasbir K. Kasuri's Credentials

• Lady Hardinge Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1978)