Ratings for Dr. BENJAMIN J Levinson

Love Dr. Levinson but his nurse/assistant is not responsive and made an error on a prescription.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I Have been a patient of Dr. Levinson for about two years. I think he is wonderful however Recent staff changes have reduced the Level of care that I get from this office. I am actually considering a change because of this. I hate to leave him but Need a better overall quality of care.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

The new APRN that is in your office needs to ask for help when she does not know what is wrong with a patient. She obviously needs to be more closely supervised. Very disappointed in care.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr. Ben is the best. I have seen him for 23 years. Dr. Ben and the entire staff are the most professional and caring group I could ask for. Dr. Ben diagnosed a severe blood disease I have saving me from life long health problems and thousands of dollars. Dr. Ben and staff are constantly learning and bringing all the new medicine to their practice. I trust them and am confident in every thing they do.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr Levinson is always very professional and efficient in any of my dealings with him. Keep up the great work

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Levinson has been "my" doctor for over 12 years. I'm particular about my physician choices, and I know that with Dr. Levinson, he will always provide me with the best care possible. He's trustworthy and an excellent listener.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

I chose this Doctor after being recommended to the practice by the Lexington Medical Center and talking to the staff. My Doctor and his nurses have been helpful and carring in every way. I have been impressed by the support of the staff from the reception to the referral desk. Thank you. I am glad that I moved my primary care to Irmo.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

He is the best doctor I have ever met. He is very knowledgeable andvery helpful.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Outstanding doctor! I've been going to Dr Levinson for 8 years and I finally found a " doctor".

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Levinson is very knowledgeable and helpful. He has examined my husband and explained everything to him in a very non-rushed way. He made us feel at ease.

Dr. BENJAMIN J Levinson's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)