Ratings for Dr. Donald J. Glazer

Dr. Glazer is knowledgeable but the wait time is ridiculous. Every time I have had to wait 45+ minutes to be seen by the doctor. Don't waste your time or money. Go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Glazer by my primary care physician. He was able to work me into the schedule very quickly, compared to any other office I tried. He is very professional and knowledgeable. He spent a lot of time with me, making sure he had all necessary details, asking me to prioritize my problems, so that he could address the most important to me first. He explained my diagnosis and treatment, and provided treatment which resolved the most urgent problem that day. I will definitely return to him. One thing to note - the office does not accept credit cards, so you'll need to take your checkbook or cash for any co-pays.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Glazer was recommended to me by a friend from work. I found him to be extremely professional and one of the best doctors I've ever been to. He diagnosed my problem, treated it promptly and relieved my foot pain. He is absolutely awesome and if I need a podiatrist in the future, I will immediately go back to him. He's great....so are his office staff and nurses!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

My name is Carl Criss. I visited Dr. Glazers office several times. The Dr is great,the young lady at the front desk is great. However the woman I speak to in billing or the nurse im not to sure is not so great. As I stated I visited the office SEVERAL times one time forgetting to pay co-pay on medicine. Upon my calling the office to get a note for work for special boots a wide size,I was informed I had an outstanding bill and basically I pay the bill I get the note. Makes me wonder if I were bleeding to death and needed help in that office would she say the same thing.I promised to pay the bill and will..I just didn't think good health was a trade system.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Glazer seems extremely knowledgeable and his office works hard to get you in to take care of any problem. I left another podiatrist in town a year ago due to the doctors office being closed too often and the staff's attitude. I am very glad I found Dr. Glazer as one day right before a holiday weekend he was the only podiatrist with an open office. In addition, his treatment for my issue has been much more successful than prior practice. I highly recommend. The only issue at times is the wait time in the office. However, that is probably a result of him trying to accomadate patients.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

He spent more time with me than any other doctor I have EVER had!!!! Wonderfully bedside manor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

Very arrogant--felt uncomfortable. Demeaning and rude to staff--shockingly so. Had infection post-op--so he immediately suggested I had a blood clot. I was alarmed, so he then said, blood clot wasn't likely!! Prescribed a medication.While he went on vacation, my infection worsened---had to see the doctor covering for him. This doctor said my surgical site worsened because my doctor had me on the wrong medication. Then--with the correct prescription, it healed quickly.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

Dr. Donald J. Glazer's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1979)