Ratings for Dr. Joseph F. Andrews

I had a consult with Dr Andrews regarding Fraxel. After the consult I went home and of course had additional questions. I was told that I would have to come back in as the dr would not respond by telephone. On the day of the procedure the nurse asked me if I was on Retin A, aspirin etc. A little late to be asking this vital information which should have been discussed at the time of scheduling or at least two weeks before the procedure. My additional questions I posed to the nurse and the dr were taken as a personal affront and they refused to perform the procedure as they felt I was waivering when all I wanted was to have some additional information confirmation. I found the lack of professional and unwillingness to listen and respond to legitimate questions and concerns appalling and disconcerting. How does someone so substandard remain in practice?

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

I developed a rash which was rapidly worsening. I called for an appointment and told the secretary my problem. Although they didn't have an opening, she said she would get back to me. 20 minutes later they called and I was seen that afternoon! He was very nice and the office was very professional. I had a very positive experience and would go back if I ever have another skin problem.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

This practice is too busy to handle appointments and followups expeditiously.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Dr. Andrews office staff was very rude and unhelpful. He never showed up until 2 hours after my appointment. I sat in the waiting room for 2 hours, not known when I was going to be seen. I dislike going to his office very much.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

Dr. Joseph F. Andrews's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dover, DE